SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 23
Mr Angry EmptyToday at 12:12 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Do you think Parky has us back to where we were when he started
Mr Angry EmptyToday at 11:16 am by cyprussyd

» February is the key
Mr Angry EmptyToday at 7:58 am by cyprussyd

» Results Week 22
Mr Angry EmptyYesterday at 8:58 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table week 22
Mr Angry EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
Mr Angry EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions Mid week 23
Mr Angry EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Vincemac

» The January Transfer Window
Mr Angry EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by cyprussyd

» I'm slightly worried
Mr Angry Empty2020-01-21, 6:03 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» League Table Week 21
Mr Angry Empty2020-01-20, 9:07 pm by oxfordshire


Mr Angry

Go down

Mr Angry Empty Mr Angry

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-17, 6:45 pm

Yes you guessed it, Steve our very own

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sure that like me you understand his anger, indeed I'm sure we all share it but I can see no evidence that he gets us.

I would guess that most of us have been there and at times still are, how could anyone not be angry at our plight. No Steve we are not happy but constant anger and seeing only negatives only hurts us and solves nothing.but we are only fans and we know only to well that the only power we have if it is power is to stay away, empty seats tell a story.

On Saturday the official crowd was 30,000 but everyone who was there knows the the actual crowd was well short of that.

And that tells you what power I have, my season ticket is paid for so my seat could be empty but so is my bank balance.

One factor is age, at my age I have just about seen it all before, well not quite this bad.

I can call the owner, manager and players but I can do little to change them so in my simple word my choice is clear.


  1. Stay away
  2. Go and do what I can to help



Hand on heart I can tell you its getting harder and harder each week to decide.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50151
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-17, 6:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Yes you guessed it, Steve our very own

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sure that like me you understand his anger, indeed I'm sure we all share it but I can see no evidence that he gets us.

I would guess that most of us have been there and at times still are, how could anyone not be angry at our plight. No Steve we are not happy but constant anger and seeing only negatives only hurts us and solves nothing.but we are only fans and we know only to well that the only power we have if it is power is to stay away, empty seats tell a story.

On Saturday the official crowd was 30,000 but everyone who was there knows the the actual crowd was well short of that.

And that tells you what power I have, my season ticket is paid for so my seat could be empty but so is my bank balance.

One factor is age, at my age I have just about seen it all before, well not quite this bad.

I can call the owner, manager and players but I can do little to change them so in my simple word my choice is clear.


  1. Stay away
  2. Go and do what I can to help



Hand on heart I can tell you its getting harder and harder each week to decide.
Quite simple Syd, once a Sunderland fan,always a Sunderland fan.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 356
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  gil t azell on 2019-12-17, 7:16 pm

wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Yes you guessed it, Steve our very own

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sure that like me you understand his anger, indeed I'm sure we all share it but I can see no evidence that he gets us.

I would guess that most of us have been there and at times still are, how could anyone not be angry at our plight. No Steve we are not happy but constant anger and seeing only negatives only hurts us and solves nothing.but we are only fans and we know only to well that the only power we have if it is power is to stay away, empty seats tell a story.

On Saturday the official crowd was 30,000 but everyone who was there knows the the actual crowd was well short of that.

And that tells you what power I have, my season ticket is paid for so my seat could be empty but so is my bank balance.

One factor is age, at my age I have just about seen it all before, well not quite this bad.

I can call the owner, manager and players but I can do little to change them so in my simple word my choice is clear.


  1. Stay away
  2. Go and do what I can to help



Hand on heart I can tell you its getting harder and harder each week to decide.
Quite simple Syd, once a Sunderland fan,always a Sunderland fan.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6253
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-17, 7:53 pm

Has Wanderer got a crush on me? 😮

🎄santa
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 230
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  canary-dave on 2019-12-17, 7:57 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Has Wanderer got a crush on me? 😮

🎄santa

So long as it is not a Vinnie Jones crush like that on Gazza  What a Face

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14907
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-17, 8:52 pm

Oo.. 👉👌
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 230
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-18, 2:19 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Has Wanderer got a crush on me? 😮

🎄santa

So long as it is not a Vinnie Jones crush like that on Gazza  What a Face
That’s one of my favourite football photos ever, still makes me laugh.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 717
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-18, 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50151
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-18, 3:55 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lol. Merry Christmas.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 717
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  canary-dave on 2019-12-18, 3:55 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Has Wanderer got a crush on me? 😮

🎄santa

So long as it is not a Vinnie Jones crush like that on Gazza  What a Face
That’s one of my favourite football photos ever, still makes me laugh.

It's the look on Vinnie's face, he really means it  Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14907
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Mr Angry Empty Re: Mr Angry

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum