SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» February is the key
An alternative view EmptyToday at 11:55 am by cyprussyd

» Ground hopping fc new member
An alternative view EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Safcy

» MK Dons v SAFC
An alternative view EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Safcy

» Man City announcement
An alternative view EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 22
An alternative view EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Hieronymus

»  Elliot Embleton
An alternative view Empty2020-01-17, 7:55 pm by gil t azell

» The January Transfer Window
An alternative view Empty2020-01-17, 3:12 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward?
An alternative view Empty2020-01-16, 8:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» RESULTS OF WEEK 22 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 23
An alternative view Empty2020-01-16, 12:17 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 21
An alternative view Empty2020-01-16, 8:33 am by cyprussyd


An alternative view

Go down

An alternative view Empty An alternative view

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-11, 2:56 am

No matter what our views are on Ross, Parkinson or the club in general we can all agree that we look to be in a mess.

In football mess usually means cries for change with no one safe from the cull we supporters demand, understandable yes but is it the best outcome?

We have short memories and quickly forget the days before Donald. We forget the change Donald brought us with hope returned, my question is a simple one, should we be helping Donald not attacking him.

In a few short months he went from hero to villain, abuse and death threats followed.

He then lost his manager, MD and now fellow director, he must feel very alone.

Some very big decisions are needed and he and he alone must take them.

I read lots of opinions from fans stated as fact but they are not fact, just opinions.

Maybe its time to support the owner and back him not hound him out, IMO he deserves that.




________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50136
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-11, 7:41 am

Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  paddocklad on 2019-12-11, 8:18 am

I hope not as I actually like Donald and I do think he is trying and is desperate to succeed one things for certain it’s an important few weeks
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 381
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 50
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-11, 8:41 am

Steve30000 wrote:Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
The club is a mess but he has done a lot of good and my point is that he deserves a chance with backing. The fans are not calling him out, some fans are.

Murray was hounded out by the fans and I smile at how Donald appointed his mates, I heard little. indeed no complaints for most of last season.

I find it sad how fickle some of our fans are, their answer like yours is always to turn on the player/manager/owner and I understand why but, sometimes we need to support not sack.

The players and manager have had time without any sign of improvement and their is only one person right now who can sort it, I am suggesting we support him.

Sack the bastard is the easy lazy option IMO.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50136
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-11, 8:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
The club is a mess but he has done a lot of good and my point is that he deserves a chance with backing. The fans are not calling him out, some fans are.

Murray was hounded out by the fans and I smile at how Donald appointed his mates, I heard little. indeed no complaints for most of last season.

I find it sad how fickle some of our fans are, their answer like yours is always to turn on the player/manager/owner and I understand why but, sometimes we need to support not sack.

The players and manager have had time without any sign of improvement and their is only one person right now who can sort it, I am suggesting we support him.

Sack the bastard is the easy lazy option IMO.
I have a bad back now, from stooping to his level. So from now I will just ignore him.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 353
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-11, 9:03 am

Wanderer, are you going to pack in getting on my case just because my opinion is different to yours?

Ignore me if you want, couldn't give a toss, that's your perogative.

It seems it's all you you you..

Have your opinion without belittling others
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-11, 9:35 am

wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
The club is a mess but he has done a lot of good and my point is that he deserves a chance with backing. The fans are not calling him out, some fans are.

Murray was hounded out by the fans and I smile at how Donald appointed his mates, I heard little. indeed no complaints for most of last season.

I find it sad how fickle some of our fans are, their answer like yours is always to turn on the player/manager/owner and I understand why but, sometimes we need to support not sack.

The players and manager have had time without any sign of improvement and their is only one person right now who can sort it, I am suggesting we support him.

Sack the bastard is the easy lazy option IMO.
I have a bad back now, from stooping to his level. So from now I will just ignore him.
Get a grip and give a view not just an insult.

I've commented on Donald in another post. He's made some significant mistakes and is probably out of his depth on footballing matters, so he needs to get some quality people in who can take some of the decision making away from him. Otherwise, he has done some significant good for our club but that initial post-Short rescue phase is over and we need to move forward.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-11, 11:43 am

Kipper wrote:
wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
The club is a mess but he has done a lot of good and my point is that he deserves a chance with backing. The fans are not calling him out, some fans are.

Murray was hounded out by the fans and I smile at how Donald appointed his mates, I heard little. indeed no complaints for most of last season.

I find it sad how fickle some of our fans are, their answer like yours is always to turn on the player/manager/owner and I understand why but, sometimes we need to support not sack.

The players and manager have had time without any sign of improvement and their is only one person right now who can sort it, I am suggesting we support him.

Sack the bastard is the easy lazy option IMO.
I have a bad back now, from stooping to his level. So from now I will just ignore him.
Get a grip and give a view not just an insult.

I've commented on Donald in another post. He's made some significant mistakes and is probably out of his depth on footballing matters, so he needs to get some quality people in who can take some of the decision making away from him. Otherwise, he has done some significant good for our club but that initial post-Short rescue phase is over and we need to move forward.
Give a view, well I said a few days ago that all our problems would not be solved solely by sacking Parky. There are deep seated problems within our club, can Donald sort it I think not.
As for insults, i dish it out, but I can take it also.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 353
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-11, 1:59 pm

wanderer wrote:
Kipper wrote:
wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:Tbf, he's made a mess of it and the fans are calling him out on it.

Bob Murray sometimes messed up, but at least he knew how to run a club this big.

He appointed his mates in high places, and now some of them have jumped ship, all citing personal reasons.

Will this captain go down with this ship?
The club is a mess but he has done a lot of good and my point is that he deserves a chance with backing. The fans are not calling him out, some fans are.

Murray was hounded out by the fans and I smile at how Donald appointed his mates, I heard little. indeed no complaints for most of last season.

I find it sad how fickle some of our fans are, their answer like yours is always to turn on the player/manager/owner and I understand why but, sometimes we need to support not sack.

The players and manager have had time without any sign of improvement and their is only one person right now who can sort it, I am suggesting we support him.

Sack the bastard is the easy lazy option IMO.
I have a bad back now, from stooping to his level. So from now I will just ignore him.
Get a grip and give a view not just an insult.

I've commented on Donald in another post. He's made some significant mistakes and is probably out of his depth on footballing matters, so he needs to get some quality people in who can take some of the decision making away from him. Otherwise, he has done some significant good for our club but that initial post-Short rescue phase is over and we need to move forward.
Give a view, well I said a few days ago that all our problems would not be solved solely by sacking Parky. There are deep seated problems within our club, can Donald sort it I think not.
As for insults, i dish it out, but I can take it also.
Have you noticed you're actually agreeing with Steve 30000?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1599
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-11, 6:16 pm

Kipper wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Get a grip and give a view not just an insult.

I've commented on Donald in another post. He's made some significant mistakes and is probably out of his depth on footballing matters, so he needs to get some quality people in who can take some of the decision making away from him. Otherwise, he has done some significant good for our club but that initial post-Short rescue phase is over and we need to move forward.
Give a view, well I said a few days ago that all our problems would not be solved solely by sacking Parky. There are deep seated problems within our club, can Donald sort it I think not.
As for insults, i dish it out, but I can take it also.
Have you noticed you're actually agreeing with Steve 30000?
Yip  like  or at least that's how I read it  Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10651
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

An alternative view Empty Re: An alternative view

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum