SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Doncaster Rovers
Social media melt down EmptyToday at 9:02 am by barrowmackem

» The January Transfer Window
Social media melt down EmptyToday at 8:51 am by cyprussyd

» February is the key
Social media melt down EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Nostalgic

» I'm slightly worried
Social media melt down EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» League Table Week 21
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-20, 9:07 pm by oxfordshire

» Ground hopping fc new member
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-20, 6:03 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 22
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-19, 9:01 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» MK Dons v SAFC
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-18, 11:19 pm by Safcy

» Man City announcement
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-18, 1:21 pm by cyprussyd

»  Elliot Embleton
Social media melt down Empty2020-01-17, 7:55 pm by gil t azell


Social media melt down

Go down

Social media melt down Empty Social media melt down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-08, 5:24 pm

Apparently there is a press conference at 6pm anyone know if there is any truth in it?


word growing that PP has gone


@rosstitute73
· 43m

Apparently theres a press conference at 6pm and Kevin Phillip's is getting announced on Tuesday. Just someone I know who works at the SOL has said. Don't know how much is true

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50149
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-08, 6:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Apparently there is a press conference at 6pm anyone know if there is any truth in it?


word growing that PP has gone


@rosstitute73
· 43m

Apparently theres a press conference at 6pm and Kevin Phillip's is getting announced on Tuesday. Just someone I know who works at the SOL has said. Don't know how much is true
No one I know has heard anything we shall see later on
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7833
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 6:46 pm

Where's this announcement? People on twitter making things up
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 229
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-08, 6:51 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Where's this announcement? People on twitter making things up
still No news yet
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7833
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 6:57 pm

His terrible tactics are costing us a promotion. The majority of these players are the same ones that got us chasing the top 2 last season, now this fool has us in mid table.

Could have got something out of the game? Not the way he had us playing, he's deluded
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 229
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 6:59 pm

Hopefully he's sacked, vince. Won't happen, can only flipping hope
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 229
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-08, 7:04 pm

Steve30000 wrote:His terrible tactics are costing us a promotion. The majority of these players are the same ones that got us chasing the top 2 last season, now this fool has us in mid table.

Could have got something out of the game? Not the way he had us playing, he's deluded
And why didn't we get promotion last season. Because of Ross and his stupid tactics the final dozen games. Thats why. Short memories some people.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 356
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 7:09 pm

We were not this far behind with Ross in charge last season, so that's 🐂💩
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 229
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-08, 7:13 pm

Steve30000 wrote:Hopefully he's sacked, vince. Won't happen, can only flipping hope
Yeh we can’t go on like this just one more game then  just wait a few more games see what happens give him  another chance 
I’m afraid he must go
We need some one who can spend what little money that maybe available in January 
Wisely and I don’t think Parkinson is the man
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7833
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-08, 8:10 pm

wanderer wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:His terrible tactics are costing us a promotion. The majority of these players are the same ones that got us chasing the top 2 last season, now this fool has us in mid table.

Could have got something out of the game? Not the way he had us playing, he's deluded
And why didn't we get promotion last season. Because of Ross and his stupid tactics the final dozen games. Thats why. Short memories some people.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you still harping on about Ross like he was worse than Parkinson?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1601
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-08, 8:39 pm

Kipper wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:His terrible tactics are costing us a promotion. The majority of these players are the same ones that got us chasing the top 2 last season, now this fool has us in mid table.

Could have got something out of the game? Not the way he had us playing, he's deluded
And why didn't we get promotion last season. Because of Ross and his stupid tactics the final dozen games. Thats why. Short memories some people.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you still harping on about Ross like he was worse than Parkinson?
Steady on there Kipper or you may become as daft as him.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 356
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-08, 9:08 pm

Wanderer can't handle the truth 🙈
Steve30000
Steve30000
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 229
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-09, 8:13 am

I have a feeling that the rumour was false

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50149
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-12-09, 8:15 am

Yup unfortunately
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 381
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 50
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  wanderer on 2019-12-09, 8:27 am

cyprussyd wrote:I have a feeling that the rumour was false
Quick off the mark there Syd
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 356
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-09, 8:36 am

wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I have a feeling that the rumour was false
Quick off the mark there Syd
Thank you, may seem slow to you but for me it's Olympic gold medal standard.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50149
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Social media melt down Empty Re: Social media melt down

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum