SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash

Go down

Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash  Empty Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash

Post  allo11 on 2019-12-04, 3:01 pm

the pair returned to training yesterday and completed the entire session, and assuming they do not suffer any setbacks are expected to be in contention for the game at the Priestfield Stadium. Read More.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
allo11
allo11

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash  Empty Re: Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash

Post  Vincemac on 2019-12-04, 7:07 pm

allo11 wrote:the pair returned to training yesterday and completed the entire session, and assuming they do not suffer any setbacks are expected to be in contention for the game at the Priestfield Stadium. Read More.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As long as they work their socks. Off 100%
Cause they can’t play football
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash  Empty Re: Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-04, 8:22 pm

Wyke straight back in to deal with the long ball tactic.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem Yesterday at 3:26 pm

we drew there after 90 mins a few weeks ago so i expect at least a draw. Our form has to turn sometime, why not saturday.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus Today at 4:51 pm

barrowmackem wrote:we drew there after 90 mins a few weeks ago so i expect at least a draw. Our form has to turn sometime, why not saturday.
That's the spirit - hope you are right!

Sorry won't be doing Chatbox on Saturday as we're doing a fundraiser / rally showing Ken Loach's new film "Sorry We Missed You" in Shilbottle at 3pm, and I have to do a Q&A afterwards as well. Chatbox is always available at bottom of home page though if no one else moves it up.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum