SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Amazon to arrive to the premiership

Go down

Amazon to arrive to the premiership  Empty Amazon to arrive to the premiership

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-03, 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why don't they spread the wealth around to the leagues below? It might make it a better competition if all the cash isn't confined to one league

Just becoming a joke now, I thought sky had already ruined it, but amazon will kick football in the Nads while it's already on the floor.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Amazon to arrive to the premiership  Empty Re: Amazon to arrive to the premiership

Post  dred on 2019-12-03, 12:38 pm

Pretty cheap at £7 99 a month when it includes prime video and prime music.
dred
dred

Back to top Go down

Amazon to arrive to the premiership  Empty Re: Amazon to arrive to the premiership

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-03, 1:48 pm

No need for us to worry, it's the premier league so may be a few years before we feature.

I can see the picture now, me sitting by the fire in my rocking chair with grandchildren round my feet listening in wonder, "You may not believe this children but when I was younger, many years ago our team, Sunderland, played in the Premier league".

The kids will shake their heads in disbelief.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-03, 4:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:No need for us to worry, it's the premier league so may be a few years before we feature.

I can see the picture now, me sitting by the fire in my rocking chair with grandchildren round my feet listening in wonder, "You may not believe this children but when I was younger, many years ago our team, Sunderland, played in the Premier league".

I think you mean great grandchildren! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-03, 5:04 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:No need for us to worry, it's the premier league so may be a few years before we feature.

I think you mean great grandchildren! Very Happy
Yes, Joe may not appreciate sitting on my knee, he is 15 and 6'2", no idea who he takes after.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-03, 6:25 pm

More of this money should be spread around, is the point.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-12-03, 6:36 pm

Steve30000 wrote:More of this money should be spread around, is the point.
Quite right - and not to shareholders of Sky, Amazon, BT or anyone else
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum