SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  allo11 on 2019-12-01, 6:16 pm

[size=30]Sunderland could be set for a cash inject with investor Juan Sartori set to return following a recent foray into politics..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

allo11
allo11
member
member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2019-11-22

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-01, 6:55 pm

What a load of 🐂
Steve30000
Steve30000
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Posts : 69
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-02, 9:58 am

Steve30000 wrote:What a load of 🐂
Looking at everything with an open mind then:roll:
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1533
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-12-02, 10:18 am

allo11 wrote:

[size=30]Sunderland could be set for a cash inject with investor Juan Sartori set to return following a recent foray into politics..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]


You should be ashamed of yourself trying to bring good positive news. You get him told Steve, we dont need his sort.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49900
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-12-02, 12:23 pm

How is 1 million quid major investment?

I'd say that 10m is major.
Steve30000
Steve30000
Starting eleven
Starting eleven

Posts : 69
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Kipper on 2019-12-02, 12:54 pm

Steve30000 wrote:How is 1 million quid major investment?

I'd say that 10m is major.
I can't see that the article mentions his forthcoming additional investment being £1m but apart from that if you don't want any kickback on here then you should have explained your point up front - then we could debate it properly.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1533
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-03, 3:29 am

Kipper wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:How is 1 million quid major investment?

I'd say that 10m is major.
I can't see that the article mentions his forthcoming additional investment being £1m but apart from that if you don't want any kickback on here then you should have explained your point up front - then we could debate it properly.
Dear Nev & Max.....

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10571
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return Empty Re: Sunderland Set For “Major” Financial Boost With Investor Set To Return

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum