SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Posting

Go down

Posting  Empty Posting

Post  Vincemac on 2019-11-26, 12:41 pm

Maybe that’s why I don’t post much 
Cause it always gets taken off 
Or some one else posts some thing better 
Why do I bother
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Posting  Empty Re: Posting

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-26, 4:15 pm

Vincemac wrote:Maybe that’s why I don’t post much 
Why do I bother

I tend to find when I get in from graft most things have been said whats needed to be already.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-11-26, 5:06 pm

A no
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-26, 5:48 pm

Vince two posts today on same subject about passing of player. posted 1 minute apart.Argus first then yours so I merged them.

TBH I ask the same question, why do I bother so wont from now on, no more merging from me.

I have had a day from hell and TBH the forum and these posts are not worth my effort.

Over to you boys and girls, thats me done.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-26, 6:14 pm

OP, Many posts don't get commented on  cry1 so....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Syd, Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Last edited by Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-26, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-26, 6:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Vince two posts today on same subject about passing of player. posted 1 minute apart.Argus first then yours so I merged them.

TBH I ask the same question, why do I bother so wont from now on, no more merging from me.

I have had a day from hell and TBH the forum and these posts are not worth my effort.

Take a bit of advice old lad, calm down or you may not be around to look after Annette.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-26, 6:20 pm

wanderer wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Vince two posts today on same subject about passing of player. posted 1 minute apart.Argus first then yours so I merged them.

Take a bit of advice old lad, calm down or you may not be around to look after Annette.  like
beer

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-26, 6:24 pm

Why do I bother
Is that the real Vince?  Doesn't sound much like his usual self, maybe he needs a holiday!
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-11-26, 11:50 pm

Why do I bother
Keep with it Vince. Apologies for being a guest and maybe naive but your 3rd para gave me a smile. All my posts are bettered.  Crying or Very sad 

This is a great forum and I actually miss Sunders as he often said it how it about my team. Anyway I’ve had a drink. Take care
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-30, 1:23 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
Why do I bother
Keep with it Vince. Apologies for being a guest and maybe naive but your 3rd para gave me a smile. All my posts are bettered.  Crying or Very sad 

This is a great forum and I actually miss Sunders as he often said it how it about my team. Anyway I’ve had a drink. Take care
Stop apologizing & give us any of the 50+ loanies you guys have out there  tongue

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-12-03, 12:29 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Why do I bother

Stop apologizing & give us any of the 50+ loanies you guys have out there  tongue

aren't we supposed to be BFFs with Liverpool? surely they must have players kicking their heels that would be 10 times better than anything we have on the pitch

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-03, 3:26 am

fitz wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Why do I bother

aren't we supposed to be BFFs with Liverpool? surely they must have players kicking their heels that would be 10 times better than anything we have on the pitch
Probably....

Anyhow, not sure even with Henderson if they've forgiven us for Mingolet & a certain beachball  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-12-03, 8:42 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Why do I bother

Good point about apologising mate, sorry about that.   Very Happy

Out of curiosity I’ve just checked.  City have 32 loanees mostly at foreign clubs, some of have come through the academy and others appear to have been bought and kept at their Mother club to gain experience.  I haven’t a clue why it’s felt they will develop better outside the English league as I think the opposite.  The spattering of loanees at English and Scottish clubs seem to be doing ok but not lighting any fires.

The brightest prospects appear to have been kept in the academy or EDS and despite my letter to Pep I don’t think you will be getting one of those in the near future. Crying or Very sad .   Sorry.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-12-03, 6:38 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Why do I bother

Good point about apologising mate, sorry about that.   Very Happy

Out of curiosity I’ve just checked.  City have 32 loanees mostly at foreign clubs, some of have come through the academy and others appear to have been bought and kept at their Mother club to gain experience.  I haven’t a clue why it’s felt they will develop better outside the English league as I think the opposite.  The spattering of loanees at English and Scottish clubs seem to be doing ok but not lighting any fires.

The brightest prospects appear to have been kept in the academy or EDS and despite my letter to Pep I don’t think you will be getting one of those in the near future. Crying or Very sad .   Sorry.

Austerities a bitch ain't it  jocolor

Ps. You haven't counted those at clubs you own however we're forever grateful for messaging Pep on our behalf and Chelsea have the most apparently?  rendeer santa

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum