SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-25, 5:43 pm

Yes tomorrow I will once again board the Coxhoe SAFC supporters branch bus and join our merry band of disciples heading to watch our heroes defeat Burton in style.

Watmore and McGeady our wing wizards and of course Mr Golden Boot himself William Grigg terrorising their defence.

Join me brothers and sisters, turn up in our thousands,

"FOR STEWART, PHILIP, GOD AND SUNDERLAND".

ack ack ack ack ack ack
doooooooo doooooooo doooooooo doooooooo

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty Re: The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-25, 6:59 pm

I will be there.

Dunc has to start. Benji should start ahead of Grigg but I wont hold my breath on that one.

If De Bock is fit I would put him in at LB, Hume on the left wing and drop McGreedy. Him n Maguire have been garbage for the last few games. I would go as far as to say they are not even trying.

It has to be a win. A flukey win will suffice as nothing else is good enough. End of.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty Re: The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-25, 7:56 pm

gil t azell wrote:I will be there.

Dunc has to start. Benji should start ahead of Grigg but I wont hold my breath on that one.

If De Bock is fit I would put him in at LB, Hume on the left wing and drop McGreedy. Him n Maguire have been garbage for the last few games. I would go as far as to say they are not even trying.

It has to be a win. A flukey win will suffice as nothing else is good enough. End of.
Agree totally about Maguire and Geads drop them both. I dont think they want to play for Parky.
Id go for Burge, back 4 of MCLauhlin Ozturk Lynch De Bock, centre mid Power and Leadboots right Watmore left Hume and Benji in support of Grigg.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-25, 10:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Yes tomorrow I will once again board the Coxhoe SAFC supporters branch bus and join our merry band of disciples heading to watch our heroes defeat Burton in style.

Watmore and McGeady our wing wizards and of course Mr Golden Boot himself William Grigg terrorising their defence.

ack ack ack ack ack ack
Can I have some of whatever you are on please? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-26, 6:17 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Yes tomorrow I will once again board the Coxhoe SAFC supporters branch bus and join our merry band of disciples heading to watch our heroes defeat Burton in style.

ack ack ack ack ack ack
Certainly, I will sort you out next game you come to.
Its a mix of Tramadol, gabapentin, insulin, ramopril, methorthormin and the odd heart tablet. Mind being a touch mad helps.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty i wish you well

Post  bigalfromoz on 2019-11-26, 8:27 am

Gudday boys..Im just writing to wish you well in the game tonight.My name is Al (from Manchester but now living in Sydney). I am in the middle of watching 'Sunderland till i die' on netflix and have to say... you have a new fan. Id say you are probably the best supporters i have seen.If any team deserves some success its SAFC..So good luck for the rest of the season and It would be great to see you back in the premier league VERY soon. Just for the record one of my early games was at Maine Road... City v. Sunderland. From memory we both went up from the second division that year..The game was 0-0 long time ago but does anyone remember that night game?
bigalfromoz
bigalfromoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-26, 9:21 am

bigalfromoz wrote:Gudday boys..Im just writing to wish you well in the game tonight.My name is Al (from Manchester but now living in Sydney). I am in the middle of watching 'Sunderland till i die' on netflix and have to say... you have a new fan. Id say you are probably the best supporters i have seen.If any team deserves some success its SAFC..So good luck for the rest of the season and It would be great to see you back in the premier league VERY soon. Just for the record one of my early games was at Maine Road... City v. Sunderland. From memory we both went up from the second division that year..The game was 0-0 long time ago but does anyone remember that night game?
"Gudday boys ... and girls - that should have been!!   Laughing

Welcome mate! We have a few from Oz and NZ on here. Thank you for your kind words, even though in these dark days getting back to the Premier League looks far, far away Crying or Very sad

There may well be some on here who remember that match from Sunderland and Man City! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty oops...apologies

Post  bigalfromoz on 2019-11-26, 9:25 am

"Gudday boys ... and girls - that should have been!! 

Indeed...Apologies as I can see from the documentary that the ladies are definately as passionate as the men.
Apart from the guy that was crying a lot lol
bigalfromoz
bigalfromoz

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Mackems v That lot from Burton Empty by the way heironymus...

Post  bigalfromoz on 2019-11-26, 9:27 am

I hope your 'black cats' there are DANCING?? not fighting lol
bigalfromoz
bigalfromoz

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-26, 9:47 am

Because of some bad organization on my part I dont think I can make it tonight, just be my luck to miss a cracking game.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-11-26, 11:14 am

wanderer wrote:Because of some bad organization on my part I dont think I can make it tonight, just be my luck to miss a cracking game.
Call yourself a fan! 

Only joking Very Happy 

Well - a couple of questions for everyone:

Who thinks Kimpioka should start?
Who thinks he will?

It's a yes then a no from me.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-26, 12:13 pm

Well from I will be there to 50/50 for me.

Been up all night with Annette, she had a bad night and just back from shopping and trying to sort her meds out at our new GP's, not a great start so we have fallen out already but, her meds will be ready later today.

So a few hours in bed now, collect meds and see how fit I am and how Annette is but, cant see me making it.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  dred on 2019-11-26, 12:28 pm

I really don't want to see Benji started as a lone striker and like Griggs have to feed off the hoofed long balls. Could ruin the lad.
dred
dred

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-11-26, 2:24 pm

dred wrote:I really don't want to see Benji started as a lone striker and like Griggs have to feed off  the hoofed long balls. Could ruin the lad.
Hopefully the midfield will be used properly and O'Nien and Watmore  will be there to support.. I know we're not playing to Grigg's strengths most of the time, but however we play he seems to be too static and doesn't make enough for himself. Both McNulty and Kimpioka seem to want the ball more and run to where they're going to get it.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-11-26, 6:50 pm

fingers crossed for a good result - if we cannot beat the likes of Burton at home (no offense intended) then this team has no business getting promoted (and almost certainly won't)

if we lose then I can see things starting to unravel very quickly and if we are not careful it could be the season before last all over again

still, i think a more positive result today is on the cards - 2-0 is my prediction

edit: for those that haven't seen the team news: "Phil Parkinson has made two changes for tonight’s game against Burton Albion at the Stadium of Light. Conor McLaughlin returns from suspension to replace George Dobson, who serves a one-match ban, while Duncan Watmore is recalled in place of Chris Maguire. Luke O’Nien is expected to switch from right-back to central midfield, as Watmore and Aiden McGeady line up on the flanks. Saturday’s hero, Benji Kimpioka, is named on the bench alongside Maguire and under-23 midfielder Ruben Sammut.

Sunderland AFC: Burge, Willis, Lynch, McLaughlin, Hume, Leadbitter, Power, O’Nien, Watmore, McGeady, Grigg.
Substitutes: J McLaughlin, Flanagan, Sammut, Ozturk, Maguire, De Bock, Kimpioka."

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-26, 7:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

ack ack ack ack ack ack
Certainly, I will sort you out next game you come to.
Its a mix of Tramadol, gabapentin, insulin, ramopril, methorthormin and the odd heart tablet. Mind being a touch mad helps.
Call yourself a man of Sunderland, you forgot the Red Bull  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-26, 7:50 pm

Chatbox ?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-26, 8:03 pm

bigalfromoz wrote:Gudday boys..Im just writing to wish you well in the game tonight.My name is Al (from Manchester but now living in Sydney). I am in the middle of watching 'Sunderland till i die' on netflix and have to say... you have a new fan. Id say you are probably the best supporters i have seen.If any team deserves some success its SAFC..So good luck for the rest of the season and It would be great to see you back in the premier league VERY soon. Just for the record one of my early games was at Maine Road... City v. Sunderland. From memory we both went up from the second division that year..The game was 0-0 long time ago but does anyone remember that night game?
Welcome Al. like
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-26, 8:05 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Chatbox ?
Can't find it.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-26, 8:06 pm

Stewart Donald at the game.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-26, 8:07 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Chatbox ?
NOW OPEN!!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-11-26, 8:18 pm

I am doing some work so just dipping in and out, currently 1-1 (which seems to be Sunderland's favourite score)

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-26, 8:19 pm

Stewart Donald at the game.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-11-26, 9:17 pm

oxfordshire wrote:Stewart Donald at the game.

I expect he is making for the exit right about now...

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-11-26, 9:39 pm

what an abysmal performance - this is relegation form not promotion form - already lost nearly 50% more games than the whole of last season

can we get Ross back please?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum