SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Would there have been as many posts if we had won
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyToday at 10:18 pm by Steve30000

» SACK HIM
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by wanderer

» Gillingham vs Sunderland
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyToday at 9:24 pm by fitz

» Trying to think of something positive
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyToday at 9:10 pm by fitz

» REVEALED! Methven explains why he resigned as a director
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyToday at 4:17 pm by Steve30000

» Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 17
A little info for the armchair fans EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Political debates
A little info for the armchair fans Empty2019-12-05, 9:30 am by wanderer

» our current crop
A little info for the armchair fans Empty2019-12-05, 7:25 am by wanderer

» Would never have guessed
A little info for the armchair fans Empty2019-12-04, 12:17 pm by wanderer


A little info for the armchair fans

Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty A little info for the armchair fans

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-17, 2:40 pm

For the rest of the calendar year, we have 4 home and 2 away games. Really need to gather some points.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 219
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-17, 3:46 pm

wanderer wrote:For the rest of the calendar year, we have 4 home and 2 away games. Really need to gather some points.
Yep.need to hit 2020 in touch

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49902
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-17, 8:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
wanderer wrote:For the rest of the calendar year, we have 4 home and 2 away games. Really need to gather some points.
Yep.need to hit 2020 in touch
The holiday fixtures in the snow always have a major factor on the final run-in.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10571
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-17, 8:51 pm

We need to hit a bloody good run of wins starting now.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6180
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  Kipper on 2019-11-19, 12:07 pm

I'm glad you posted this 'cos I only had 3 home games on my calendar. I'd missed the Burton game off. Luckily it doesn't clash with anything Mrs Kippper is doing so I'll be there.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  canary-dave on 2019-11-19, 12:12 pm

Kipper wrote:I'm glad you posted this 'cos I only had 3 home games on my calendar. I'd missed the Burton game off. Luckily it doesn't clash with anything Mrs Kippper is doing so I'll be there.

Does Mrs. Kippper have a urinary tract infection? There seems to be a lot of' p's in there  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14848
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-19, 1:29 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Kipper wrote:I'm glad you posted this 'cos I only had 3 home games on my calendar. I'd missed the Burton game off. Luckily it doesn't clash with anything Mrs Kippper is doing so I'll be there.

Does Mrs. Kippper have a urinary tract infection? There seems to be a lot of' p's in there  Rolling Eyes
well it must be true, after all you are the forum piss expert and a right clot

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49902
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  canary-dave on 2019-11-19, 3:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Kipper wrote:I'm glad you posted this 'cos I only had 3 home games on my calendar. I'd missed the Burton game off. Luckily it doesn't clash with anything Mrs Kippper is doing so I'll be there.

Does Mrs. Kippper have a urinary tract infection? There seems to be a lot of' p's in there  Rolling Eyes
well it must be true, after all you are the forum piss expert and a right clot

I have just had a weekend of problems with piss taking, I hope it's all sorted now  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14848
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

A little info for the armchair fans Empty Re: A little info for the armchair fans

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum