SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Congratulations H

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congratulations H Empty Congratulations H

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-12, 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=68.ARC1sl_6VXI3G8-6nFlVq11w76U9yIcrslumYbpEptm58WsgTOA7P0F2x8ClzxiFgXfbUFmzs9utKmcfpMllvjGhwXMG01aXiysIWfDBFngiTnNdlUa2w9djPyfyYluRx2ec0XNKSIgxsLhOhK5R6eH6ZCWtxmcKCuw_5nYMVFbIfbKh8p10S2i6_iCl0E6cyI1hklQ_3qs7vgYH15f5tmVjsBfzYApBGdLI3eTGsv3fAJAPZ9QCV8cNmj2-XCzlgwI0r2h8htSAudvxtgSG3xYRY2KB3zhi_auhDm5rMerDz3oIu78Cof7t-GKIOMHKc-AbO2lBgoE92juvgfdfFm46k4THSED_HVXNdOKQYjzbMbpRTnnezbshPJ9SxBsHQMxGWFGZGSP-a7xnpDzAhiAw5gr6Hr7VQb9B9ZZdJDxRxU6W1R7by8k9CEko3aX4SXCRfJH5vb7QzywoD2x_RtUTIfeH5YnmrDxWFHQvt-J7_3-UZAPIwdc&__tn__=k%2AF&tn-str=k%2AF]Berwick-upon-Tweed Constituency Labour Party

· 7 November · 

We are delighted to announce that Trish Williams has been selected to represent Berwick-upon-Tweed Constituency Labour Party in the coming General Election. You may know Trish already and you will certainly recognise the name as she has been CLP Secretary for the past two years. This is the face we will soon see in leaflets going out across North Northumberland.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations H Empty Re: Congratulations H

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-12, 8:13 pm

Thanks Syd, its all been a bit of a whirlwind - I got selected last Wednesday when I was on holiday in Portugal! Just back on Saturday and then we had the launch event with my first speech last night. Was excellent evening though with over 70 members attending (more than twice the number we get at most meetings!) and a lot of positive energy. We have over 40 people signed up just in Alnwick to deliver leaflets and door knocking!

Here's the pic thats going in the press release:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-12, 10:20 pm

Congratulations H.  I hope you succeed in your fight.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-12, 10:21 pm

Well done H. One day I'll be able to say I know the Prime Minister. bounce bounce yipeee dancer thumb pint blow cheers cheers
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-11-13, 8:51 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=68.ARC1sl_6VXI3G8-6nFlVq11w76U9yIcrslumYbpEptm58WsgTOA7P0F2x8ClzxiFgXfbUFmzs9utKmcfpMllvjGhwXMG01aXiysIWfDBFngiTnNdlUa2w9djPyfyYluRx2ec0XNKSIgxsLhOhK5R6eH6ZCWtxmcKCuw_5nYMVFbIfbKh8p10S2i6_iCl0E6cyI1hklQ_3qs7vgYH15f5tmVjsBfzYApBGdLI3eTGsv3fAJAPZ9QCV8cNmj2-XCzlgwI0r2h8htSAudvxtgSG3xYRY2KB3zhi_auhDm5rMerDz3oIu78Cof7t-GKIOMHKc-AbO2lBgoE92juvgfdfFm46k4THSED_HVXNdOKQYjzbMbpRTnnezbshPJ9SxBsHQMxGWFGZGSP-a7xnpDzAhiAw5gr6Hr7VQb9B9ZZdJDxRxU6W1R7by8k9CEko3aX4SXCRfJH5vb7QzywoD2x_RtUTIfeH5YnmrDxWFHQvt-J7_3-UZAPIwdc&__tn__=k%2AF&tn-str=k%2AF]Berwick-upon-Tweed Constituency Labour Party

· 7 November · 

We are delighted to announce that Trish Williams has been selected to represent Berwick-upon-Tweed Constituency Labour Party in the coming General Election. You may know Trish already and you will certainly recognise the name as she has been CLP Secretary for the past two years. This is the face we will soon see in leaflets going out across North Northumberland.
Congratulations 
Good luck
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-11-13, 10:38 am

APPL APPL APPL

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-13, 12:19 pm

Welcome to more years in opposition
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-13, 6:42 pm

wanderer wrote:Welcome to more years in opposition
Thanks, I won my bet Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-13, 6:56 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-13, 6:56 pm

Hieronymus wrote:

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-13, 7:42 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Pleased to help, do I get a share.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-13, 7:43 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
New York, New York.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-11-14, 3:14 pm

One last point on the upcoming elections, I understand the people of Berwick voted leave in the referendum. Going off that if selected will you support the will of the majority in Berwick or will you blindly follow what Corbyn tells you to do.
I am sure the good folk of Berwick will want to know.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-11-14, 5:40 pm

Congratulations H and good luck. like
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-11-14, 6:27 pm

Very well done and good luck H, you will find out that you can't please everyone but stand by your principles and don't take trolls to heart. 

You're a special lady with the guts to stand up and be counted. 

xxxx sma

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-14, 6:52 pm

canary-dave wrote:Very well done and good luck H, you will find out that you can't please everyone but stand by your principles and don't take trolls to heart. 

You're a special lady with the guts to stand up and be counted

xxxx sma
No matter what your politics are we should all be proud that a SunderMdder is putting her head on the block.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-11-14, 6:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Very well done and good luck H, you will find out that you can't please everyone but stand by your principles and don't take trolls to heart. 

You're a special lady with the guts to stand up and be counted

xxxx sma
No matter what your politics are we should all be proud that a SunderMdder is putting her head on the block.

Absolutely  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-14, 7:12 pm

The big question is, will she mention chatbox in her maiden speech.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-14, 11:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:The big question is, will she mention chatbox in her maiden speech.
Well today was my first day on the doors and it was incredibly positive (if absolutely freezing - Highcliffe in Berwick right next to the sea!)  Many of the people I spoke to are DESPERATE to get rid of our dreadful Tory MP. I found that, while JC may not be their preference, when I reminded them that it woudl be me they voted for, and that I was born and bred Northumbrian, lived in the area and experienced the same issues they do every day. That I would not be an absentee MP, and would always fight for a fair share for the people of Berwick they listened and were interested and agreed with me about saving the NHS and better funding for schools especially for SEND services and nursery education, and abolishing homelessness and getting rid of Universal Credit. I could have talked all day and funnily enough NOT A SINGLE person mentioned Brexit!!! By the way it was almost universal that Boris Johnson was despised, even more than JC!

So if a small miracle happens (I am realistic!) I will do my best to mention chatbox in my maiden speech!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-11-14, 11:22 pm

Perhaps I should fly over again and go with you. I did get a 5 - 0 win in our favour.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-11-15, 1:36 am

oxfordshire wrote:Perhaps I should fly over again and go with you. I did get a 5 - 0 win in our favour.
Its a deal! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-15, 5:03 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:The big question is, will she mention chatbox in her maiden speech.
Well today was my first day on the doors and it was incredibly positive (if absolutely freezing - Highcliffe in Berwick right next to the sea!)  Many of the people I spoke to are DESPERATE to get rid of our dreadful Tory MP. I found that, while JC may not be their preference, when I reminded them that it woudl be me they voted for, and that I was born and bred Northumbrian, lived in the area and experienced the same issues they do every day. That I would not be an absentee MP, and would always fight for a fair share for the people of Berwick they listened and were interested and agreed with me about saving the NHS and better funding for schools especially for SEND services and nursery education, and abolishing homelessness and getting rid of Universal Credit. I could have talked all day and funnily enough NOT A SINGLE person mentioned Brexit!!! By the way it was almost universal that Boris Johnson was despised, even more than JC!

So if a small miracle happens (I am realistic!) I will do my best to mention chatbox in my maiden speech!
The polls are starting to move and the gap is closing. The more we see of Boris the more he looks like a man with a personality but no new ideas, The more we see of Corbyn and Labours ideas the better it looks.

The Tories had one easy hit, how will it be paid for but their spending plans have killed that attack.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-15, 8:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

The polls are starting to move and the gap is closing. The more we see of Boris the more he looks like a man with a personality but no new ideas, The more we see of Corbyn and Labours ideas the better it looks.

The Tories had one easy hit, how will it be paid for but their spending plans have killed that attack.
Does anyone have the guts in Labor to roll Corbyn BEFORE the election? It was done here weeks out to the last election & Jacinda got in, whom the World just loves when she smiles those big teeth......oh wait, just forgot whats actually happened since to the country Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-15, 8:59 pm

Good news H and I reckon it must have given you a big lift hearing such desire for a change.  All power to your rhetoric and elbow.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-11-15, 9:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Good luck H, small miracles and the unexpected will happen in this election ......... but almost impossible to call the overall result. My money is on a hung parliament.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum