SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
too much say? EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
too much say? EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
too much say? EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
too much say? EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
too much say? EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
too much say? EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
too much say? EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
too much say? EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
too much say? EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
too much say? EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd


too much say?

Go down

too much say? Empty too much say?

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-11-03, 10:30 am

Back when Ellis Short was in charge the fans complained that the club never listened to them.....when our near neighbours up the road started mickey taking about all the empty pink seats behind the south stand (new roker Rolling Eyes )because of lack of away fans, our fans wanted them moved, most fans favoured to the upper tier......the club listened and granted their wish. Now when lack of atmosphere is mentioned in the Sol most of our fans blame the away fans being re-located in the upper tier.

Fans complained that the club never kept them informed yet when Donald started answering their questions on his twitter acount
some started abusing and threatening him when things happened they weren't happy about

Fans complained about the music before the match (dance of the knights/ready to go) the club listened and changed it....now quite a lot complain about the music again 

You could argue that the fans were instrumental in Jack Ross being sacked after the way they turned on him after our draw at Bolton calling for his head...was he sacked because of the poor performance this season (when he went after the 11th game the only difference to last season was that we had lost a game and we were 6th rather than 4th in the league) or did the club listen to the fans and act accordingly?Sadly I lean to the latter....yet as soon as Parkinson lost his first game some fans were on social media moaning that his appointment was a mistake and the club hadn't listened to them.

 Lots of fans say we have the best squad in the division yet call the team shite....so have we a good or bad set of players? someone clear this up for me

Yes the club are listening to the fans and allowing them to be more involved in their club...but are they allowing them too much say and is it now backfiring? as in the case of Donald's twitter account?
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-03, 11:25 am

oldblackcat wrote:Back when Ellis Short was in charge the fans complained that the club never listened to them.....when our near neighbours up the road started mickey taking about all the empty pink seats behind the south stand (new roker Rolling Eyes )because of lack of away fans, our fans wanted them moved, most fans favoured to the upper tier......the club listened and granted their wish. Now when lack of atmosphere is mentioned in the Sol most of our fans blame the away fans being re-located in the upper tier.

Fans complained that the club never kept them informed yet when Donald started answering their questions on his twitter acount
some started abusing and threatening him when things happened they weren't happy about

Fans complained about the music before the match (dance of the knights/ready to go) the club listened and changed it....now quite a lot complain about the music again
 

You could argue that the fans were instrumental in Jack Ross being sacked after the way they turned on him after our draw at Bolton calling for his head...was he sacked because of the poor performance this season (when he went after the 11th game the only difference to last season was that we had lost a game and we were 6th rather than 4th in the league) or did the club listen to the fans and act accordingly?Sadly I lean to the latter....yet as soon as Parkinson lost his first game some fans were on social media moaning that his appointment was a mistake and the club hadn't listened to them.

 Lots of fans say we have the best squad in the division yet call the team shite....so have we a good or bad set of players? someone clear this up for me

Yes the club are listening to the fans and allowing them to be more involved in their club...but are they allowing them too much say and is it now backfiring? as in the case of Donald's twitter account?
Music is absolutely f*cking sh*te. However that is purely my opinion. I will re-iterate again though that the music is absolutely f*cking sh*te.

The squad. I believe we have the best squad, best individual players. Unfortunately at the moment I do not think they are playing as a good team yet. Once again that is purely my opinion.

I inially thought it was fab that a club owner took the time to converse with the fans. Unfortunately SAFC appear to have the same amount of international class bell ends who think they know it all. For that reason I agree with SD closing his account.

Lots of fans already moaning that Parky would not have been their choice. F*ck your choice ya selfish b*stards. We have a manager and a team and as a "fan" your duty is to get behind them, give it your all and sing your hearts out for the lads.

Alternative is to these "fans" is go away in jerky movements and support our great unwashed cousins from up north.


Last edited by gil t azell on 2019-11-03, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6150
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-11-03, 11:32 am

The club is not a normal business, even though they treat it as one.

Of course the customers in this one are going to be more vocal than customers of supermarkets or smaller businesses.
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Posts : 43
Join date : 2019-10-21

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-11-03, 12:08 pm

gil t azell wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Back when Ellis Short was in charge the fans complained that the club never listened to them.....when our near neighbours up the road started mickey taking about all the empty pink seats behind the south stand (new roker Rolling Eyes )because of lack of away fans, our fans wanted them moved, most fans favoured to the upper tier......the club listened and granted their wish. Now when lack of atmosphere is mentioned in the Sol most of our fans blame the away fans being re-located in the upper tier.

Fans complained that the club never kept them informed yet when Donald started answering their questions on his twitter acount
some started abusing and threatening him when things happened they weren't happy about

Fans complained about the music before the match (dance of the knights/ready to go) the club listened and changed it....now quite a lot complain about the music again
 

You could argue that the fans were instrumental in Jack Ross being sacked after the way they turned on him after our draw at Bolton calling for his head...was he sacked because of the poor performance this season (when he went after the 11th game the only difference to last season was that we had lost a game and we were 6th rather than 4th in the league) or did the club listen to the fans and act accordingly?Sadly I lean to the latter....yet as soon as Parkinson lost his first game some fans were on social media moaning that his appointment was a mistake and the club hadn't listened to them.

 Lots of fans say we have the best squad in the division yet call the team shite....so have we a good or bad set of players? someone clear this up for me

Yes the club are listening to the fans and allowing them to be more involved in their club...but are they allowing them too much say and is it now backfiring? as in the case of Donald's twitter account?
Music is absolutely f*cking sh*te. However that is purely my opinion. I will re-iterate again though that the music is absolutely f*cking sh*te.

The squad. I believe we have the best squad, best individual players. Unfortunately at the moment I do not think they are playing as a good team yet. Once again that is purely my opinion.

I inially thought it was fab that a club owner took the time to converse with the fans. Unfortunately SAFC appear to have the same amount of international class bell ends who think they know it all. For that reason I agree with SD closing his account.

Lots of fans already moaning that Parky would not have been their choice. F*ck your choice ya selfish b*stards. We have a manager and a team and as a "fan" your duty is to get behind them, give it your all and sing your hearts out for the lads.

Alternative is to these "fans" is go away in jerky movements and support our great unwashed cousins from up north.
Do you think the music should have been changed?...cos I didn't
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-03, 7:17 pm

I have checked everywhere for a text book on "How to run a football Club".  No trace of one anywhere.
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4272
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-03, 7:17 pm

I have checked everywhere for a text book on "How to run a football Club".  No trace of one anywhere.
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4272
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-03, 7:25 pm

Nostalgic wrote:I have checked everywhere for a text book on "How to run a football Club".  No trace of one anywhere.

Look harder, dozens currently available on Amazon with hundreds maybe even a few thousand in libraries or lining waste paper bins worldwide I love you

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10531
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-03, 8:25 pm

gil t azell wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Back when Ellis Short was in charge the fans complained that the club never listened to them.....when our near neighbours up the road started mickey taking about all the empty pink seats behind the south stand (new roker Rolling Eyes )because of lack of away fans, our fans wanted them moved, most fans favoured to the upper tier......the club listened and granted their wish. Now when lack of atmosphere is mentioned in the Sol most of our fans blame the away fans being re-located in the upper tier.

Fans complained that the club never kept them informed yet when Donald started answering their questions on his twitter acount
some started abusing and threatening him when things happened they weren't happy about

Fans complained about the music before the match (dance of the knights/ready to go) the club listened and changed it....now quite a lot complain about the music again
 

You could argue that the fans were instrumental in Jack Ross being sacked after the way they turned on him after our draw at Bolton calling for his head...was he sacked because of the poor performance this season (when he went after the 11th game the only difference to last season was that we had lost a game and we were 6th rather than 4th in the league) or did the club listen to the fans and act accordingly?Sadly I lean to the latter....yet as soon as Parkinson lost his first game some fans were on social media moaning that his appointment was a mistake and the club hadn't listened to them.

 Lots of fans say we have the best squad in the division yet call the team shite....so have we a good or bad set of players? someone clear this up for me

Yes the club are listening to the fans and allowing them to be more involved in their club...but are they allowing them too much say and is it now backfiring? as in the case of Donald's twitter account?
Music is absolutely f*cking sh*te. However that is purely my opinion. I will re-iterate again though that the music is absolutely f*cking sh*te.

The squad. I believe we have the best squad, best individual players. Unfortunately at the moment I do not think they are playing as a good team yet. Once again that is purely my opinion.

I inially thought it was fab that a club owner took the time to converse with the fans. Unfortunately SAFC appear to have the same amount of international class bell ends who think they know it all. For that reason I agree with SD closing his account.

Lots of fans already moaning that Parky would not have been their choice. F*ck your choice ya selfish b*stards. We have a manager and a team and as a "fan" your duty is to get behind them, give it your all and sing your hearts out for the lads.

Alternative is to these "fans" is go away in jerky movements and support our great unwashed cousins from up north.
I didn't like the music at first then I realised its down there wi the kids so I now like it. At my age I will use anything to be down there wi the kids even when I dont understand the music.

Running a football club is very easy, appoint Pep, give him hundreds of millions to spend and enjoy the ride.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49817
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-03, 8:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I didn't like the music at first then I realised its down there wi the kids so I now like it. At my age I will use anything to be down there wi the kids even when I dont understand the music.

Running a football club is very easy, appoint Pep, give him hundreds of millions to spend and enjoy the ride.
 Just don't listen to the words Syd, you'd be disturbed by them as many are absolutely appalling & if ushered by you would result in your condemnation as a racist wasp of privilege.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10531
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-04, 1:39 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I didn't like the music at first then I realised its down there wi the kids so I now like it. At my age I will use anything to be down there wi the kids even when I dont understand the music.

Running a football club is very easy, appoint Pep, give him hundreds of millions to spend and enjoy the ride.
 Just don't listen to the words Syd, you'd be disturbed by them as many are absolutely appalling & if ushered by you would result in your condemnation as a racist wasp of privilege.
TBH I did not know it had words

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49817
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

too much say? Empty Re: too much say?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum