SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
Leasing.com Trophy  EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd

Leasing.com Trophy

Go down

Leasing.com Trophy  Empty Leasing.com Trophy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-28, 4:09 pm

Sunderland AFC season card holders will be able to back the Lads against Leicester City Under-21s free of charge.
The Lads started their Leasing.com Trophy campaign with a win earlier this month, as Duncan Watmore, Marc McNulty and Will Grigg notched in a 3-2 victory over Grimsby Town.
Phil Parkinson’s side will resume their hunt for a place in the last 32 on Tuesday 5 November, with the Stadium of Light playing host to a 7.45pm kick-off.
The complimentary ticket will act as a direct substitute after SAFC’s proposed fixture against Bury in December was cancelled following the Shakers’ Football League exit.
Supporters will be able to activate their season card from 12pm on Tuesday 22 October.
Non-season card holders can also back the Black Cats, with tickets priced at £10 for adults, and £5 for under-16s and over-65s.
A Black Cat Points will not be allocated for this fixture.
ACTIVATE YOUR SEASON CARD
To secure a complimentary ticket, season card holders must start by logging into their online account and viewing their notifications via the ‘manage my tickets’ tab.
Fans will then be able to select their seat by clicking ‘reserved tickets’ and adding their seat to the basket.
Supporters who wish to purchase additional tickets are advised that they must be added to their basket before clicking ‘review order’ and following the subsequent checkout stages.
17-game season card holders will also be able to redeem their seat.
Season card holders can log-in to their online box office account by clicking here.
If you are a season card holder and you have not yet created an online box office account, you can do so with your existing customer number, as displayed on your 2019-20 season card. Just click here.
SEASONAL HOSPITALITY
Corporate clients with seasonal hospitality will receive their full 2019-20 package, and should you wish to redeem it, please contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
DEADLINE
All tickets must be activated by 5pm on Thursday 31 October, after which point all tickets will be released to general sale.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Leasing.com Trophy  Empty Re: Leasing.com Trophy

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-28, 6:38 pm

I think the FA Cup against Gillingham would have been a fairer offer for season tkt holders. As much as I want everything SAFC related to do well I didnt buy a season tkt for the U21s.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2019-10-28, 8:17 pm

gil t azell wrote:I think the FA Cup against Gillingham would have been a fairer offer for season tkt holders. As much as I want everything SAFC related to do well I didnt buy a season tkt for the U21s.

I agree
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-29, 12:00 am

gil t azell wrote:I think the FA Cup against Gillingham would have been a fairer offer for season tkt holders. As much as I want everything SAFC related to do well I didnt buy a season tkt for the U21s.
It's a Premier League team's U21's, not ours - we will play our first team - probably Razz
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-29, 5:32 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
It's a Premier League team's U21's, not ours - we will play our first team - probably Razz

Shut up you  Very Happy. I thought I had a decent argument to put forward justifying a FA Cup tkt. You destroyed that with a bloody sentence.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-29, 6:19 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Shut up you  Very Happy. I thought I had a decent argument to put forward justifying a FA Cup tkt. You destroyed that with a bloody sentence.
Its what woman do to us poor men

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-29, 7:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Usually with a death stare, no words needed!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-29, 7:35 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:

Usually with a death stare, no words needed!
run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-29, 8:31 pm

Chatbox open and will be online second half - sorry been manic today
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-05, 7:04 pm

TONIGHT'S LINE-UP
Phil Parkinson has named a strong side for Sunderland’s Leasing.com Trophy tie against Leicester City Under-21s.
Sunderland: J McLaughlin, Ozturk, Flanagan, C McLaughlin, De Bock, Leadbitter, McGeouch, Maguire, Watmore, Kimpioka, McNulty.
Substitutes: Patterson,Willis, Power, O’Nien, McGeady, Grigg, Hume.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-11-05, 7:48 pm

Will leadboots cope with these young lads?

They'll run rings round him
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-11-05, 10:01 pm

one and done

can't say I am sorry - cup runs are a distraction this team doesn't need

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-11-05, 10:31 pm

fitz wrote:one and done

can't say I am sorry - cup runs are a distraction this team doesn't need
Hold your celebration, we're not out of the competition yet.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-11-06, 5:31 am

Player ratings from RR, some players did themselves no favours in pushing for regular starts, well change the word some to the word most.

Jon McLaughlin: 7/10

Was sharp off his line to scupper a few dangerous Leicester through balls and completely faultless for the two brilliant Leicester strikes that beat him.

Conor McLaughlin: 5/10

Was punished for his lack of initial aggression, leading to the penalty incident. Still looks inhibited and lacking in confidence when playing in red and white.

Alim Ozturk: 6/10

Looked rusty defensively, especially at the start, the Turkish stopper made up for it with some excellent clipped forward passes.

Tom Flanagan: 6/10

Switched off on a couple occasions when the young Foxes tried to get in behind the Sunderland backline, yet barring the odd blip Flanagan was solid.

Laurens De Bock: 5/10

Always looks a step slow pressing his opposite number, the Belgian was also guilty of gifting possession to Leicester in dangerous areas a few times.

Dylan McGeouch: 5/10

Embarrassed himself falling to create the space for Leicester’s second, capping an otherwise completely forgettable showing.

Grant Leadbitter: 5/10

The usual mix of occasionally inspired and maddeningly sloppy passing, our Makem midfielder also managed a flurry of crunching tackles when needed.

Chris Maguire: 7/10

Scored another peach of a free-kick that he won himself and linked up well with Marc McNulty in an otherwise miserable Sunderland attack.

Duncan Watmore: 4/10

Barely involved and ineffective in the few instances he had good possession in the Leicester half.

Marc McNulty: 8/10

Produced some marvelous first touches and laid on a series of excellent weighted through balls.

Benji Kimpioka: 4/10

Kimpioka’s game requires an element of risk-taking and calculated gambles, but the poor lad just couldn’t stop giving the ball away here, absolutely nothing came off for him in this potential showcase.

(SUB) Jordan Willis: 6/10

Had a quietly effective game, after replacing Ozturk.

(SUB) Aiden McGeady: 5/10

Failed to add the quality and creativity Sunderland were desperately missing in wide areas.

(SUB) Will Grigg: 5/10

Managed one decent flick round the corner to McNulty, but was otherwise well shackled by the Leicester back four.

Man of the Match

Marc McNulty

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum