SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Parky out EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Parky out EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Parky out EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Parky out EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Parky out EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Parky out EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Parky out EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Parky out EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Parky out EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
Parky out EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd

Parky out

Go down

Parky out Empty Parky out

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-26, 4:53 pm

But I'm ok I have my fleecie on
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Parky out Empty Re: Parky out

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-26, 5:29 pm

wanderer wrote:But I'm ok I have my fleecie on
Need more than a bloody fleece in Coxhoe.

From what I heard on the radio we never stopped and hit everything but the back of the net. 

Always disappointing to loose but we gave a good performance and 100% so on we go.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-10-26, 6:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

From what I heard on the radio we never stopped and hit everything but the back of the net. 

Always disappointing to loose but we gave a good performance and 100% so on we go.

16 shots (compared to 5 for them) but only 2 on target so I am assuming that there must have been a lot of speculative efforts.

Hopefully going to make it up for the game next Sunday.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-26, 7:34 pm

fitz wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

16 shots (compared to 5 for them) but only 2 on target so I am assuming that there must have been a lot of speculative efforts.

Could be a tad late.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-27, 8:41 pm

fitz wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Hit the woodwork at least 3 times - with a bit of luck at least one would have gone in. As Syd says, on we go.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-10-28, 5:50 am

At this rate we're going to end up mid table.

Disaster.
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-28, 7:25 am

Steve30000 wrote:At this rate we're going to end up mid table.

Disaster.
Maybe its rose tinted glasses or just hope but I honestly believe we will go up. Parky has had 3 games and one of those he was only 48 hours through the door.

I have seen massive improvements in those three games, especially the last two and fully expect those improvements to continue along with results.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-10-28, 3:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Disaster.
Maybe its rose tinted glasses or just hope but I honestly believe we will go up. Parky has had 3 games and one of those he was only 48 hours through the door.

I have seen massive improvements in those three games, especially the last two and fully expect those improvements to continue along with results.
  like like like
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2019-10-28, 8:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Disaster.

I've no wish to be "teacher's pet" but I have to agree with you. I've just watched the Look North  sports section on the news and the team looked pretty to me so I'm happy with Parky

Mrs Oldman is as well as can be expected Syd, thanks for the thought.
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-28, 9:46 pm

Disaster.
A bit harsh given we made the play-offs last season from eight or nine points behind at the same stage with Portsmouth the "Runaway Leaders" !

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-10-28, 11:28 pm

I’m still optimistic we will do ok 👍
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-10-29, 12:15 pm

We were supposed to be improving on last year's finish.. Looks like we're worse. This 100 point craic has bit them on the backside, hasn't it?

To do that, we needed to buy better players... And we spent sod all in August, all mouth, no action.
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-29, 12:23 pm

Steve30000 wrote:We were supposed to be improving on last year's finish.. Looks like we're worse. This 100 point craic has bit them on the backside, hasn't it?

To do that, we needed to buy better players... And we spent sod all in August, all mouth, no action.
As for the 100 points I cant see any team getting that total, Bury,s exit has made that much harder. Improving on last season and not buying better players, I happen to believe the squad we have is good enough to achieve promotion, it was the manager  who was holding us back. I am confident Parky will get us up this season.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-29, 2:54 pm

wanderer wrote:
Steve30000 wrote:We were supposed to be improving on last year's finish.. Looks like we're worse. This 100 point craic has bit them on the backside, hasn't it?

As for the 100 points I cant see any team getting that total, Bury,s exit has made that much harder. Improving on last season and not buying better players, I happen to believe the squad we have is good enough to achieve promotion, it was the manager  who was holding us back. I am confident Parky will get us up this season.
Bloody hell wanderer, I agree

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-29, 6:34 pm

100 points, was that Ross? ... as I certainly missed it  scratch

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-29, 7:36 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

It was Donald

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-29, 8:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
wanderer wrote:

Bloody hell wanderer, I agree
I came up with opposite opinion about the position last season. What we bought last season would have been on two year contracts to get them here .  Not recruiting, or letting Cattermole go  in the close season, may have be our problem to the slow start and Ross was the sacrificial lamb.  

Over to the board with this one for January purchases.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-29, 8:31 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

It was Donald
  Shocked  No wonder he doesn't do Twitter anymore  rof

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2019-10-29, 10:52 pm

wanderer wrote:

Good post wanderer, for me Parky needs to get the team on the training ground and have them practice their shooting  for a couple of days or more. Their approach play seems to be good, at least in the opinion of Bennett on the radio and he's  even more critical than Steve3000. It also seems that Leadbitter was excellent in midfield this evening. I'm delighted that we lost the match tonight and hope that we don't go too far in any of the other cop competitions. I've supported Sunderland for a long time and this is the first time that I've wanted them to loose cup games but we need to concentrate fully on getting out of League one.
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum