SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd

Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES

Go down

Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES Empty Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-26, 4:17 pm

52, just a wee bairn, enjoy your ice cream and jelly

bday bday bday

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES Empty Re: Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-26, 11:56 pm

av a gud un TNS

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES Empty Re: Happy birthday for Sunday TROUBLE_N_STRIPES

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-27, 12:35 am

Have a good one T/S.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-27, 3:49 am

Many happy returns of the day sir!

bday bday bday

bday bday bday

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-27, 8:30 am

Happy birthday TNS you mere youth you. bday
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-10-27, 8:48 am

Happy birthday
bday wg2
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-27, 8:38 pm

Have a happy birthday Trouble_n_Stripes

bday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bday
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Man! on 2019-10-28, 8:32 pm

All the best  bday bday bday wg2 wg2 cheers cheers cheers
Old Man!
Old Man!

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-28, 9:43 pm

Belated sorry TnS, BUT  bday

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-11-02, 7:28 am

A bit belated but thanks everyone like

Off topic.

I have been preoccupied with the rugby where they play with an egg shaped ball, I was hoping we (England) would avoid South Africa in the final, considering the mentality of the locals here.

The previous final between the two in 2007 was nothing but grief from the locals and vehicles tooting their horns until the early hours of the morning! 

I'm hoping for a different outcome this time around, but England being very similar to Sunderland in these
scenarios I fear the worst, so it might be a while before it's safe to walk the streets after today.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-11-02, 8:44 am

trouble_n_stripes wrote:A bit belated but thanks everyone like

Off topic.

I have been preoccupied with the rugby where they play with an egg shaped ball, I was hoping we (England) would avoid South Africa in the final, considering the mentality of the locals here.

The previous final between the two in 2007 was nothing but grief from the locals and vehicles tooting their horns until the early hours of the morning! 

I'm hoping for a different outcome this time around, but England being very similar to Sunderland in these
scenarios I fear the worst, so it might be a while before it's safe to walk the streets after today.
St George's Cross is draped over our fence here, but there are no 'Boks living near us. We need this to wipe out the memory of that "no try" in the first minute of the 2007 final.

I think we will both sleep well tonight.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-11-02, 10:02 am

Nostalgic wrote:

Off topic.

St George's Cross is draped over our fence here, but there are no 'Boks living near us. We need this to wipe out the memory of that "no try" in the first minute of the 2007 final.

Well we need a drastic turnaround and a big improvement in the second half if we are going to go on and win this, else I will need to stay indoors for a few weeks. Evil or Very Mad

Our play has been sloppy all round not the performances we had against Australia and the All Blacks!
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-11-02, 11:43 am

trouble_n_stripes wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Off topic.

Well we need a drastic turnaround and a big improvement in the second half if we are going to go on and win this, else I will need to stay indoors for a few weeks. Evil or Very Mad

Our play has been sloppy all round not the performances we had against Australia and the All Blacks!
SA played to their strengths whilst England were just poor in all departments. I blame brexit, the council and the referee being French.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-11-02, 12:22 pm

gil t azell wrote:
trouble_n_stripes wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Off topic.

SA played to their strengths whilst England were just poor in all departments. I blame brexit, the council and the referee being French.
Totally agree,  what with the decision to give the game to a French referee it was always going to be a 
16 v 15 scenario.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-11-02, 7:29 pm

Congratulations South Africa

APPL APPL APPL

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum