SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Tiz Friday evening EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Tiz Friday evening EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Tiz Friday evening EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Tiz Friday evening EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
Tiz Friday evening EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd

Tiz Friday evening

Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Tiz Friday evening

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 8:38 pm

And here in gods country its cold outside but warm and quiet in our humble abode.

Mrs S has the shopping channel on buying more stuff we do not need but they are, I am told, bargains, In my sensible head buying a size 4 shoe for my size 11 feet because they were half price does not look like a bargain, but what do I know, Just to clarify none of the bargains are for me.

The house is staring to look a little bare has bit by bit things disappear and then re appear in the new bungalow.

But tomorrow I will be out drilling, fixing and adjusting at the new place but will be back by 1.30, a quick lunch for us then football all afternoon followed by a celebration of another 3 points.

In Weston Dave will be getting ready for bed.
Up in the borders old man will be getting Mrs Oldman ready for her bed.
In North Sunderland I'm sure H will be trying to get the grand kids to sleep.
And in many hostelries across the UK many SunderMadders will be starting to sway in time with the drink.

Whatever you are doing and wherever you are doing it, keep safe, sleep well and tomorrow I believe will be another day.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-25, 10:21 pm

And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-25, 11:00 pm

gil t azell wrote:And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
yea but Southampton are on the end of a walloping, feels horrible doesn't it Saints.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 11:20 pm

barrowmackem wrote:
gil t azell wrote:And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
yea but Southampton are on the end of a walloping, feels horrible doesn't it Saints.
What could you mean...................

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-26, 12:01 pm

Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

Had a glass of wine in the Olde Ship first and then trundled along, enjoyed our meal, paid our bill and said our goodbyes to the staff. Got home and I thought it must have been about half past 11 - looked at clock - twenty to TEN. Obviously not used to this going out lark! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-26, 12:18 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

Had a glass of wine in the Olde Ship first and then trundled along, enjoyed our meal, paid our bill and said our goodbyes to the staff. Got home and I thought it must have been about half past 11 - looked at clock - twenty to TEN. Obviously not used to this going out lark! Laughing
No sympathy whatsoever, should have stayed at home. beans on toast washed down with a glass of Guinness.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-26, 4:22 pm

wanderer wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

No sympathy whatsoever, should have stayed at home. beans on toast washed down with a glass of Guinness.
She lives in North Sunderland so its those fancy beans with sausage in on toast

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum