SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 27
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 10:43 am by Safcy

» Wouter Verstraaten
Tiz Friday evening EmptyToday at 9:33 am by cyprussyd

» Results Week 26
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-19, 7:13 pm by gil t azell

» Mental health is a killer
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-19, 3:21 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» League Table Week 26
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-19, 12:36 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Top two
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-19, 11:49 am by Safcy

» Sam McCallum signs for Norwich.
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-19, 10:22 am by Sid MCFC

» Bailey Wright
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-18, 7:56 pm by cyprussyd

» will Pep now jump ship
Tiz Friday evening Empty2020-02-18, 7:51 pm by canary-dave


Tiz Friday evening

Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Tiz Friday evening

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 8:38 pm

And here in gods country its cold outside but warm and quiet in our humble abode.

Mrs S has the shopping channel on buying more stuff we do not need but they are, I am told, bargains, In my sensible head buying a size 4 shoe for my size 11 feet because they were half price does not look like a bargain, but what do I know, Just to clarify none of the bargains are for me.

The house is staring to look a little bare has bit by bit things disappear and then re appear in the new bungalow.

But tomorrow I will be out drilling, fixing and adjusting at the new place but will be back by 1.30, a quick lunch for us then football all afternoon followed by a celebration of another 3 points.

In Weston Dave will be getting ready for bed.
Up in the borders old man will be getting Mrs Oldman ready for her bed.
In North Sunderland I'm sure H will be trying to get the grand kids to sleep.
And in many hostelries across the UK many SunderMadders will be starting to sway in time with the drink.

Whatever you are doing and wherever you are doing it, keep safe, sleep well and tomorrow I believe will be another day.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50301
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-25, 10:21 pm

And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6311
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-25, 11:00 pm

gil t azell wrote:And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
yea but Southampton are on the end of a walloping, feels horrible doesn't it Saints.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 11:20 pm

barrowmackem wrote:
gil t azell wrote:And the mighty SAFC lose the record of having the biggest away win in the 1st division. Bloody Leicester and Southampton.
yea but Southampton are on the end of a walloping, feels horrible doesn't it Saints.
What could you mean...................

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50301
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-26, 12:01 pm

Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

Had a glass of wine in the Olde Ship first and then trundled along, enjoyed our meal, paid our bill and said our goodbyes to the staff. Got home and I thought it must have been about half past 11 - looked at clock - twenty to TEN. Obviously not used to this going out lark! Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10384
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-26, 12:18 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

Had a glass of wine in the Olde Ship first and then trundled along, enjoyed our meal, paid our bill and said our goodbyes to the staff. Got home and I thought it must have been about half past 11 - looked at clock - twenty to TEN. Obviously not used to this going out lark! Laughing
No sympathy whatsoever, should have stayed at home. beans on toast washed down with a glass of Guinness.
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 407
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-26, 4:22 pm

wanderer wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Actually me and Mr H were out with friends having a lovely dinner at St Aidan's Bistro - bit pricey but fabulous food, great views (in summer anyway!) and lovely people.

Had a glass of wine in the Olde Ship first and then trundled along, enjoyed our meal, paid our bill and said our goodbyes to the staff. Got home and I thought it must have been about half past 11 - looked at clock - twenty to TEN. Obviously not used to this going out lark! Laughing
No sympathy whatsoever, should have stayed at home. beans on toast washed down with a glass of Guinness.
She lives in North Sunderland so its those fancy beans with sausage in on toast

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50301
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Tiz Friday evening Empty Re: Tiz Friday evening

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum