SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Monday is a massive day

Go down

Monday is a massive day Empty Monday is a massive day

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 8:50 am

I know that all of our male members will understand my joy and excitement but Monday just cant come soon enough.

Most of the tedious unimportant things that the ladies like, decorating, new carpets, new cooker and fridge freezer and the likes are done with only the blinds left to go up next week but, getting back to Monday.

At 9'clock on Monday morning my brand new 8 x 6 shed goes up, yes boys you read that right. By lunch time on Monday I will be in my new shed with that smile that only comes twice in a mans life. At the birth of his children and the instillation of his man shed.

I can hardly sleep, so excited.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Monday is a massive day Empty Re: Monday is a massive day

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-25, 9:16 am

Oh so happy for you, I almost SHED a tear Rolling Eyes
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 4:38 pm

wanderer wrote:Oh so happy for you, I almost SHED a tear Rolling Eyes
I felt your pain

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2019-10-25, 7:23 pm

3 points AND a new shed within 48 hours is a lot for any man, but for a Sunderland supporter it's a bloody miracle.

I sincerely hope both come true but if there has to be a bit of compromise, then I'm afraid I'll just have to pray the shed is late!!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 7:29 pm

Argus wrote:3 points AND a new shed within 48 hours is a lot for any man, but for a Sunderland supporter it's a bloody miracle.

I sincerely hope both come true but if there has to be a bit of compromise, then I'm afraid I'll just have to pray the shed is late!!
The shed is here, safely stored away ready for erection on Monday. Mr Canary Man will make some smutty remark now

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-25, 8:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Argus wrote:3 points AND a new shed within 48 hours is a lot for any man, but for a Sunderland supporter it's a bloody miracle.

The shed is here, safely stored away ready for erection on Monday. Mr Canary Man will make some smutty remark now

That will be your first erection for years  Embarassed

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 8:26 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

That will be your first erection for years  Embarassed
see, i said he would

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-25, 11:09 pm

first shed in the area with a sky dish on  Shocked and a beer fridge inside. A pimp shed in other words  Very Happy Very Happy   Of course it will be painted red and white.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-25, 11:22 pm

barrowmackem wrote:first shed in the area with a sky dish on  Shocked and a beer fridge inside. A pimp shed in other words  Very Happy Very Happy   Of course it will be painted red and white.
Now what a trio of good ideas

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-10-26, 1:50 am

I had an erection 3 years ago  Shocked
I bought the wood from somewhere in Jarra and I built it (6' x 6') with help from a mate . . . . I was so proud, and it's still a lovely shed, but it hasn't got a telly or a fridge 
Crying or Very sad
That's 'cos it's full of practical, sheddy, things, like my lawnmower (and a spare that I've never used yet - still waiting for old faithful to die), a geet big barbie (a gas one that replaced a proper one after I was so impressed by a similar one in our (hired) villa the last time that we went to Florida nearly 3 years ago, lots of gardening tools, 2 mountain bikes, and 8 cushions for a patio set that I 'skipped' 6 months ago Wink

I'll probably never build another one, but I thoroughly enjoyed building this one myself (sort of)  tongue
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-26, 8:11 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I had an erection 3 years ago  Shocked
I bought the wood from somewhere in Jarra and I built it (6' x 6') with help from a mate . . . . I was so proud, and it's still a lovely shed, but it hasn't got a telly or a fridge 
Crying or Very sad
That's 'cos it's full of practical, sheddy, things, like my lawnmower (and a spare that I've never used yet - still waiting for old faithful to die), a geet big barbie (a gas one that replaced a proper one after I was so impressed by a similar one in our (hired) villa the last time that we went to Florida nearly 3 years ago, lots of gardening tools, 2 mountain bikes, and 8 cushions for a patio set that I 'skipped' 6 months ago Wink

I'll probably never build another one, but I thoroughly enjoyed building this one myself (sort of)  tongue
I have a detached outhouse for sheddy things but love the Barbie idea, do you need a foot-pump to inflate her.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-26, 8:11 am

barrowmackem wrote:first shed in the area with a sky dish on  Shocked and a beer fridge inside. A pimp shed in other words  Very Happy Very Happy   Of course it will be painted red and white.
Sounds more like a pigeon cree.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-26, 7:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Crying or Very sad

I have a detached outhouse for sheddy things but love the Barbie idea, do you need a foot-pump to inflate her.
Unsure about a foot pump but depending upon the model of course, they're usually pretty sturdy so long as you ensure you screw it in the right place while erecting you should be fine. Eat up.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-26, 9:10 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Crying or Very sad

Unsure about a foot pump but depending upon the model of course, they're usually pretty sturdy so long as you ensure you screw it in the right place while erecting you should be fine. Eat up.
Good to get advice from those more experienced. Very Happy
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-28, 8:06 pm

Been quite an emotional day with the birth and Simon the Shed, he is up and looking great.

I may have to stop all work on the house and concentrate on Simon, dont tell Annette, she will be jealous.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-28, 9:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Been quite an emotional day with the birth and Simon the Shed, he is up and looking great.

I may have to stop all work on the house and concentrate on Simon, dont tell Annette, she will be jealous.
Power on & all plumbed?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum