SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyToday at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

» TICKET BOUGHT
Remember home to Barnsley last season EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by cyprussyd

Remember home to Barnsley last season

Go down

Remember home to Barnsley last season Empty Remember home to Barnsley last season

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-24, 2:10 pm

That game we were 3 nill up at half time, but unlike Tuesday night Ross had us come out 2nd half and sit back and let Barnsley come at us. And they got the upper hand and pulled back 2 goals.
whereas Tuesday night we came out 2nd half and kept the pressure up and dully got our rewards ( a further 2 goals ).
Spot the difference?.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Remember home to Barnsley last season Empty Re: Remember home to Barnsley last season

Post  Kipper on 2019-10-24, 2:43 pm

wanderer wrote:That game we were 3 nill up at half time, but unlike Tuesday night Ross had us come out 2nd half and sit back and let Barnsley come at us. And they got the upper hand and pulled back 2 goals.
whereas Tuesday night we came out 2nd half and kept the pressure up and dully got our rewards ( a further 2 goals ).
Spot the difference?.
There's nothing like hammering a point home Smile Would you like everyone on here to say - "yes you were right and getting rid of Ross was the right thing to do"? I really hope you were right and we have a better manager now. If we carry on like we did on Tuesday, the rest of the season will be most enjoyable.

(But by the way - Tranmere are no Barnsely)
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Remember home to Barnsley last season Empty Re: Remember home to Barnsley last season

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-24, 2:59 pm

Kipper wrote:
wanderer wrote:That game we were 3 nill up at half time, but unlike Tuesday night Ross had us come out 2nd half and sit back and let Barnsley come at us. And they got the upper hand and pulled back 2 goals.
Spot the difference?.
There's nothing like hammering a point home Smile Would you like everyone on here to say - "yes you were right and getting rid of Ross was the right thing to do"? I really hope you were right and we have a better manager now. If we carry on like we did on Tuesday, the rest of the season will be most enjoyable.

(But by the way - Tranmere are no Barnsely)
Of course, kick him while he's down, or he may get up and kick back Razz .
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-10-24, 3:37 pm

Spot the difference?.

Sorry I disagree. There was nothing dull about it.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-24, 4:16 pm

Lever Malone wrote:
Spot the difference?.

Sarcasm, I like it. Duly noted.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-10-24, 6:34 pm

wanderer wrote:
Lever Malone wrote:
Spot the difference?.

Sarcasm, I like it. Duly noted.

Sarcasm is my strong point.  Laughing
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-24, 9:47 pm

Spot the difference?.
From the Alamo to San Jacinto  cheers

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-24, 10:23 pm

Hope your right, but way way too early to call Parky a success.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-10-24, 11:01 pm

Just waiting for him to fail, barrow?

How do you quote on here? Do you have to copy and paste every time?
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-25, 1:11 am

Spot the difference?.
Yep. We won both games and got three points from each.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-25, 7:23 am

Steve30000 wrote:Just waiting for him to fail, barrow?

How do you quote on here? Do you have to copy and paste every time?
Hit the 'quote' icon on the top right of post  Very Happy

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-25, 8:03 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Spot the difference?.
Obviously, spot the difference was too much for you to understand. But at least you made a reply.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-10-25, 9:48 pm

wanderer wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:
Spot the difference?.
Obviously, spot the difference was too much for you to understand. But at least you made a reply.
I spotted the difference and the points you were obviously making because they were so basic.  Much like your point about it being too much for me to understand.  If you are looking for wind ups or enraged responses I think you either need to up your game or try elsewhere.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-25, 10:11 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
wanderer wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:
Spot the difference?.
I spotted the difference and the points you were obviously making because they were so basic.  Much like your point about it being too much for me to understand.  If you are looking for wind ups or enraged responses I think you either need to up your game or try elsewhere.
I'm ok as I am, but thanks for the advice.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum