SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Make your mind up time
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by dred

» The excitement builds
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by wanderer

» Nicked off Facebook
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 8:34 pm by Steve30000

» Listen up
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Cant help it, Im an old romantic.
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by canary-dave

» Game off
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by Steve30000

» All the negativity from yesterday
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers EmptyYesterday at 5:45 am by Steve30000

» VAR
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers Empty2019-11-10, 10:02 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Ross out
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers Empty2019-11-10, 9:09 am by wanderer

» Grigg
Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers Empty2019-11-10, 8:07 am by gil t azell

Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers Empty Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-19, 8:41 pm

On Tuesday we welcome Tranmere Rovers for Parkinson's home debut and just about every way we look at it it's a massive must win game.

H says she is looking forward to seeing the new red seats, well things have changed a lot H, the new Roker end complete with Roker Park momentous, the flags that welcome the teams out and hopefully the football.

I dont think we will see many changes in the team but I do hope we see Mcnulty start.

I can see a nervy night ahead.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2019-10-20, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers Empty Re: Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-10-20, 7:42 am

When I saw the heading I thought for a moment you were talking about my visit. The good news is that I have never been at a sunderland game where they have drawn or lost. Flying up today
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-20, 7:52 am

oxfordshire wrote:When I saw the heading I thought for a moment you were talking about my visit. The good news is that I have never been at a sunderland game where they have drawn or lost. Flying up today
Well dont you go spoiling that record, have a safe trip and I will see you on Tuesday in the Hilton.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-10-20, 12:13 pm

Thanks syd. At heathrow waiting for flight to N........ airport.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-20, 12:38 pm

oxfordshire wrote:Thanks syd. At heathrow waiting for flight to N........ airport.
I'm on the flight path to Newcastle so give me a wave when you are over Coxhoe, BTW the weather is scorching

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-10-20, 1:22 pm

A game i have every confidence we can win.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-20, 1:56 pm

McGeady booked for a foul on Grimmer. That's his fifth yellow of the season - banned for Tuesday's game against Tranmere

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-20, 9:01 pm

Ironically at the same time last year we had 23 points BUT 7 behind leaders Portsmouth whom I think are 6 behind us this season & one above relegation. KTF  sunny

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-21, 5:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:McGeady booked for a foul on Grimmer. That's his fifth yellow of the season - banned for Tuesday's game against Tranmere

Although McGeady is a stand out player he sometimes tries to take teams on himself. Anybody who gets 5 bookings in 5 games (correct me if I'm wrong) is a silly silly boy imo.

On a positive note it forces us into a change which may accidentally give us a better balance and an option for future games. Personally I would stick McGuire in instead and change the formation but I think Gooch with his energy will get the nod.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-21, 6:47 pm

Charlie Wyke has had a scan on his ankle injury but will sit out Sunderland's game against Tranmere Rovers tomorrow night

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-21, 7:49 pm

oxfordshire wrote:When I saw the heading I thought for a moment you were talking about my visit. The good news is that I have never been at a sunderland game where they have drawn or lost. 
Well that says it all. Good bloody grief.  and the use of the word THEY.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-21, 8:11 pm

wanderer wrote:
oxfordshire wrote:When I saw the heading I thought for a moment you were talking about my visit. The good news is that I have never been at a sunderland game where they have drawn or lost. 

Wanderer, it would be better to keep quiet and let everyone think you're a fool rather than to post like this and remove any doubt.  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-21, 10:53 pm

canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

Wanderer, it would be better to keep quiet and let everyone think you're a fool rather than to post like this and remove any doubt.  like
rof

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve30000 on 2019-10-21, 11:26 pm

Must win imo.
Steve30000
Steve30000
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-22, 7:16 am

wanderer wrote:
You do realise that oxfordshire lives in Australia and that's why he doesn't make many games

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-22, 7:19 am

Steve30000 wrote:Must win imo.
Dont think you will get any argument there. Seems silly to be talking about must win's before Christmas but yes this is a must win.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-10-22, 7:24 am

Well I predict a great game and a win for us as because of work I can't make the game....ticket hasn't gone to waste tho...passed it on to my mate
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-22, 7:59 am

canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

I wondered when you would pop up, thanks for your advice. But I will remain in charge of my thoughts, thank you.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-10-22, 8:26 am

canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

I've disagreed with alot of what Wanderer has said but he's like a breath of fresh air on here. At least he has an opinion and with the amount he goes to games he's certainly entitled to one. If only Billy were still around to liven things up. If you want this forum to be a clique where everyone agrees just set up a whatsapp group amongst yourselves.

Back to Tranmere - I'm looking forward to the game and I 'm about 70% confident of a win. Team news will be very interesting though and I think there's only a few certain starters with Burge being one of them and Willis anothe.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-22, 8:52 am

Kipper wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

I've disagreed with alot of what Wanderer has said but he's like a breath of fresh air on here. At least he has an opinion and with the amount he goes to games he's certainly entitled to one. If only Billy were still around to liven things up. If you want this forum to be a clique where everyone agrees just set up a whatsapp group amongst yourselves.

Back to Tranmere - I'm looking forward to the game and I 'm about 70% confident of a win. Team news will be very interesting though and I think there's only a few certain starters with Burge being one of them and Willis anothe.

You don't have to agree with everyone but you should disagree respectfully. 

Wanderer has shown little respect towards H and Oxfordshire, if you find that a breath of fresh air then I respectfully disagree with you!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-10-22, 12:24 pm

Can we get back to the football please?

I get the impression that Grigg will be preferred instead of McNulty tonight. One reason is that when he's talked about the strikers, Parkinson hasn't mentioned McNulty. Also Grigg replaced Wyke on Saturday. Not sure Parkinson has had enough training sessions to get the team playing in a way that would benefit Grigg and McNulty has shown both skill and effort when he's played. I'd like him in tonight but I hope in the longer run Parkinson gets the best out of Grigg.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-22, 3:21 pm

Kipper wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

agree 100%

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-22, 4:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
wanderer wrote:

agree 100%

Perhaps it's time for me to bid a fond farewell  Sad

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-22, 4:33 pm

And there is the problem, Silvers, Sunderpitt and Vinkle all left because they did not like me being honest.

And people wonder why I keep saying I have had enough of SunderMad.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-22, 4:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:And there is the problem, Silvers, Sunderpitt and Vinkle all left because they did not like me being honest.

And people wonder why I keep saying I have had enough of SunderMad.

Not because of you Syd, you know part of my problem, you can add another two counts to that, in different areas  Sad

I'm getting weaker by the day, just want to sleep all day!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum