SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Make your mind up time
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by dred

» The excitement builds
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by wanderer

» Nicked off Facebook
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 8:34 pm by Steve30000

» Listen up
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Cant help it, Im an old romantic.
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by canary-dave

» Game off
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by Steve30000

» All the negativity from yesterday
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  EmptyYesterday at 5:45 am by Steve30000

» VAR
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty2019-11-10, 10:02 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Ross out
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty2019-11-10, 9:09 am by wanderer

» Grigg
Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty2019-11-10, 8:07 am by gil t azell

Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday

Go down

Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-19, 5:51 pm

But I will be there.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty Re: Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-19, 6:03 pm

I wonder how Stewart Donald is feeling tonight?

Sacked  and replaced his manager, lost his MD and chased off Twitter with abuse, the bubble has sure burst and those days off fans changing seats and enjoying a burger and pint are long gone.

Early days under Parkinson but does he have a job on his hands.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday  Empty Re: Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-19, 7:38 pm

I am looking forward to Tuesday as my first chance to get to the SoL for over a year, to see the new red seats, to meet Oxfordshire and hopefully see a few 'old' friends into the bargain. The football is secondary - but a win would really be nice!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-20, 9:05 am

Hieronymus wrote:I am looking forward to Tuesday as my first chance to get to the SoL for over a year, to see the new red seats, to meet Oxfordshire and hopefully see a few 'old' friends into the bargain. The football is secondary - but a win would really be nice!

Just double read this to make sure I understood it correctly, youre coming to the game Tuesday night ( first time in over a year ) not for the game. But to see the pretty seats and have a natter.
Only a woman could make a statement like that. I will be there to watch the game. Takes all sorts to make the world.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-10-20, 11:29 am

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night. A few gargles with the cuddlies and then over to watch SAFC eventually start getting their act together to take us out of this league THIS season.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-20, 12:39 pm

gil t azell wrote:I'm looking forward to Tuesday night. A few gargles with the cuddlies and then over to watch SAFC eventually start getting their act together to take us out of this league THIS season.
Well I am now quite relaxed, cheers gil  like

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-10-20, 11:26 pm

looking for a positive approach in the first home game

my waters tell me its going to be 2-1 - Sunderland to go up 2-0 then concede late and have the usual 15 min nailbiting finish

hope everyone going enjoys the game, next one for me will be either 2nd or 23rd I suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-10-21, 8:57 am

wanderer wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:I am looking forward to Tuesday as my first chance to get to the SoL for over a year, to see the new red seats, to meet Oxfordshire and hopefully see a few 'old' friends into the bargain. The football is secondary - but a win would really be nice!

Just double read this to make sure I understood it correctly, youre coming to the game Tuesday night ( first time in over a year ) not for the game. But to see the pretty seats and have a natter.
Only a woman could make a statement like that. I will be there to watch the game. Takes all sorts to make the world.
I’m willing to bet the comment about red seats was banter mate.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-21, 11:50 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:

If you can figure a woman's logic, you're a better man than me gunga din.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-10-21, 4:13 pm

We will win. I announced that at my press conference at the stadium today. I have a photo to prove it but can't work out how to post it from my phone. Unfortunately none of the press turned up either.
Thanks james Wallace for a great tour and thank you Syd for arranging.
I have a great room at the Hilton and have a view of the stadium. Looking forward to meet up tomorrow. Thanks H for arranging.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-21, 4:43 pm

oxfordshire wrote:We will win. I announced that at my press conference at the stadium today. I have a photo to prove it but can't work out how to post it from my phone. Unfortunately none of the press turned up either.
I have a great room at the Hilton and have a view of the stadium. Looking forward to meet up tomorrow. Thanks H for arranging.
Pleased you enjoyed your tour and I'm sure your visit will be bringing a multitude of emotions.

Lets hope tomorrow will add to those happy emotions, look out for me, 6'4" and 23 stone, I take some missing.

Roger Allen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-21, 9:23 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:

Amusing that the bloke from Manchester understood a Sunderland fans joke better than a Sunderland fan 😂
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-21, 9:24 pm

oxfordshire wrote:We will win. I announced that at my press conference at the stadium today. I have a photo to prove it but can't work out how to post it from my phone. Unfortunately none of the press turned up either.
See you tomorrow will PM my phone number in case any problems
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-10-22, 9:16 am

We play tonight as well and it’s bleeding freezing down here. Hip flask tucked down my undies should work.  Enjoy your game, don’t forget your woolies and get a win please.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-22, 9:23 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:

Amusing that the bloke from Manchester understood a Sunderland fans joke better than a Sunderland fan 😂
Cos underneath he fancies red seats I bet  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-10-22, 9:25 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
wanderer wrote:

Cos underneath he fancies red seats I bet  Wink
Nooo.  You should have stuck with the pink ones.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum