SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got the winds then the rain
joke EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» Bailey Wright
joke EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by barrowmackem

» Top two
joke EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by Kipper

» Next Saturday
joke EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» Dave Watson
joke Empty2020-02-16, 11:44 pm by Nostalgic

» Happy birthday for Saturday
joke Empty2020-02-16, 12:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Mental health is a killer
joke Empty2020-02-16, 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» will Pep now jump ship
joke Empty2020-02-16, 12:52 am by Sid MCFC

» Tablets
joke Empty2020-02-15, 10:25 pm by Vincemac

» Try try try again- Oxford away
joke Empty2020-02-15, 6:35 pm by fitz


joke

Go down

joke Empty joke

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-10-17, 8:49 am

Not the announcement that Phil Parkinson is believed to be our next manager....the reaction of our so called "fans"....probably the same "fans" that screamed for Jack Ross to be sacked

He hasn't been named as manager, he hasn't even been in charge of a match and yet he's already not good enough....I honestly struggle to understand the mentality of some of our so called "fans" Mad
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2779
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 59
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

joke Empty Re: joke

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-17, 9:11 am

oldblackcat wrote:Not the announcement that Phil Parkinson is believed to be our next manager....the reaction of our so called "fans"....probably the same "fans" that screamed for Jack Ross to be sacked

He hasn't been named as manager, he hasn't even been in charge of a match and yet he's already not good enough....I honestly struggle to understand the mentality of some of our so called "fans" Mad
That's the problem with the unemployed or employable, to much time too complain of others.

Ps. I gather we must have sacked our manager whilst I've been hard at work  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10700
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

joke Empty Re: joke

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-17, 11:03 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Not the announcement that Phil Parkinson is believed to be our next manager....the reaction of our so called "fans"....probably the same "fans" that screamed for Jack Ross to be sacked

He hasn't been named as manager, he hasn't even been in charge of a match and yet he's already not good enough....I honestly struggle to understand the mentality of some of our so called "fans" Mad
That's the problem with the unemployed or employable, to much time too complain of others.

Ps. I gather we must have sacked our manager whilst I've been hard at work  Rolling Eyes
The vast majority of Sunderland fans are working and its unfair to say they are unemployable.

Most of us lead busy lives, mine is extremely busy right now but being a Sunderland fan means we like to keep abreast of what is happening at our club.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50292
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

joke Empty Re: joke

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-18, 7:41 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:Not the announcement that Phil Parkinson is believed to be our next manager....the reaction of our so called "fans"....probably the same "fans" that screamed for Jack Ross to be sacked

He hasn't been named as manager, he hasn't even been in charge of a match and yet he's already not good enough....I honestly struggle to understand the mentality of some of our so called "fans" Mad
That's the problem with the unemployed or employable, to much time too complain of others.

Ps. I gather we must have sacked our manager whilst I've been hard at work  Rolling Eyes
The vast majority of Sunderland fans are working and its unfair to say they are unemployable.

Most of us lead busy lives, mine is extremely busy right now but being a Sunderland fan means we like to keep abreast of what is happening at our club.
Syd....tc1

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10700
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

joke Empty Re: joke

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum