SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Political debates
A very good morning Syd EmptyToday at 12:54 am by cyprussyd

» Championship bubble waiting to burst?
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions week 18
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by barrowmackem

» McGeady
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Nostalgic

» Sunderland v Blackpool
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 7:25 pm by gil t azell

» Happy 82nd
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland to overhaul academy recruitment team
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» An explanation please ( im looking forward to the answers )
A very good morning Syd EmptyYesterday at 12:12 am by Hieronymus

» Mcgeouch on his way?
A very good morning Syd Empty2019-12-11, 9:09 pm by Steve30000

» Bye bye time to go
A very good morning Syd Empty2019-12-11, 9:01 pm by Steve30000


A very good morning Syd

Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty A very good morning Syd

Post  wanderer on 2019-10-09, 9:19 am

Saturday you were a little pissed off at the lack of posters, well yesterday was quite active. As the saying goes, how was it for you.
ps if I upset anyone yesterday ( as the beatles said " let it be ".
wanderer
wanderer
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 247
Join date : 2019-08-04

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-09, 9:29 am

Morning Mr W, the forum annoys the f*ck out of me at times, people dont post and it gets to me, then they do and every bugger falls out with each other, me, I really enjoyed last nights 5 goal thriller.

A bit of class from Ross..

If you need a lingering memory of Jack Ross, let it be this.

He text the
#SAFC coaching staff to congratulate them on a win tonight, having been sacked just hours before.

Top bloke, who won't be short of offers.



Right, shopping day then sign up for our new home and faint when decorator gives me his price.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49941
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-10-09, 9:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Morning Mr W, the forum annoys the f*ck out of me at times, people dont post and it gets to me, then they do and every bugger falls out with each other, me, I really enjoyed last nights 5 goal thriller.

A bit of class from Ross..

If you need a lingering memory of Jack Ross, let it be this.

He text the
#SAFC coaching staff to congratulate them on a win tonight, having been sacked just hours before.

Top bloke, who won't be short of offers.



Right, shopping day then sign up for our new home and faint when decorator gives me his price.

Your younger days I presume...

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10590
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-10-09, 10:03 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Morning Mr W, the forum annoys the f*ck out of me at times, people dont post and it gets to me, then they do and every bugger falls out with each other, me, I really enjoyed last nights 5 goal thriller.

A bit of class from Ross..

If you need a lingering memory of Jack Ross, let it be this.

He text the
#SAFC coaching staff to congratulate them on a win tonight, having been sacked just hours before.

Top bloke, who won't be short of offers.



Right, shopping day then sign up for our new home and faint when decorator gives me his price.

Your younger days I presume...

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That’s me not sleeping tonight.  You’ve got serious issues posting that.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 684
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-10, 2:56 am

Decorator £1,000, bloody hell I nearly fainted. Mind he is stripping every wall and doing the lot and he is very good.

I suggested to Mrs S that bare floor boards were in fashion but she insists on carpets, she will be demanding heating, running water and an inside toilet next.

She did however say we could have a very basic cheap kitchen, guess who does all the cooking?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49941
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-10, 5:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:Decorator £1,000, bloody hell I nearly fainted. Mind he is stripping every wall and doing the lot and he is very good.

I suggested to Mrs S that bare floor boards were in fashion but she insists on carpets, she will be demanding heating, running water and an inside toilet next.

She did however say we could have a very basic cheap kitchen, guess who does all the cooking?

I thought you had a man that does!  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-10, 5:32 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Decorator £1,000, bloody hell I nearly fainted. Mind he is stripping every wall and doing the lot and he is very good.

I suggested to Mrs S that bare floor boards were in fashion but she insists on carpets, she will be demanding heating, running water and an inside toilet next.

She did however say we could have a very basic cheap kitchen, guess who does all the cooking?

I thought you had a man that does!  Rolling Eyes
I have

Steve does my decorating
Chris does the handyman stuff 
I now have a tiler if needed
And a regular carpet supplier and fitter

Problem is my new shed comes next Monday but Chris is busy until end of month

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49941
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-10-10, 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2441
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-10-10, 5:53 pm

Mackemneil wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I second that! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10265
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  canary-dave on 2019-10-10, 6:15 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I second that! Very Happy

I 159th it!

I like to get ahead of myself  Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  fitz on 2019-10-11, 5:28 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Problem is my new shed comes next Monday but Chris is busy until end of month

my new shed just arrived today - just need to get it painted before it gets erected...

________________________________________________________
"Life,” said Marvin dolefully, “loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it."
fitz
fitz
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 254
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Lever Malone on 2019-10-11, 11:37 pm

fitz wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Problem is my new shed comes next Monday but Chris is busy until end of month

my new shed just arrived today - just need to get it painted before it gets erected...

So what is the colour scheme? Red and white stripes?
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 972
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-10-12, 8:17 am

Lever Malone wrote:
fitz wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Problem is my new shed comes next Monday but Chris is busy until end of month

my new shed just arrived today - just need to get it painted before it gets erected...

So what is the colour scheme? Red and white stripes?
I tried that and failed.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49941
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

A very good morning Syd Empty Re: A very good morning Syd

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum