SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A reality check
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Mid week 07
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Week 07
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 11
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 08
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table Week 07
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jack Ross
Its Matchday EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Kipper


Its Matchday

Go down

Its Matchday Empty Its Matchday

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-09-07, 9:13 am

OK, maybe its not match day for us but it could still be an important day for us.

With teams around us playing we could well drop a few places and we all know how reliable games in hand are.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49557
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Its Matchday Empty Re: Its Matchday

Post  gil t azell on 2019-09-07, 10:42 am

cyprussyd wrote:OK, maybe its not match day for us but it could still be an important day for us.

With teams around us playing we could well drop a few places and we all know how reliable games in hand are.

No match for us means an earlier start and a longer session keeping bartenders employed. Just a little Community Service I offer.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6080
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Its Matchday Empty Re: Its Matchday

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-09-07, 11:47 am

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:OK, maybe its not match day for us but it could still be an important day for us.

With teams around us playing we could well drop a few places and we all know how reliable games in hand are.

No match for us means an earlier start and a longer session keeping bartenders employed. Just a little Community Service I offer.
And its noted no sexism, bartenders not bar maids, you will accept drink of anyone regardless of gender, colour or creed, a true man of the times.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49557
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Its Matchday Empty Re: Its Matchday

Post  fitz on 2019-09-07, 8:41 pm

some interesting results today - seems odd seeing the MK Dons playing Wimbledon Smile

________________________________________________________
"Life,” said Marvin dolefully, “loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it."
fitz
fitz
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 161
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

Its Matchday Empty Re: Its Matchday

Post  gil t azell on 2019-09-08, 2:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:OK, maybe its not match day for us but it could still be an important day for us.

With teams around us playing we could well drop a few places and we all know how reliable games in hand are.

No match for us means an earlier start and a longer session keeping bartenders employed. Just a little Community Service I offer.
And its noted no sexism, bartenders not bar maids, you will accept drink of anyone regardless of gender, colour or creed, a true man of the times.

Got a bit silly (unusual I know Very Happy) and drank a cheeky little 5.6% Brewdog Punk IPA. Realised too late, this morning actually, that it has a bloody kick to it. Will have to go away out on a mender now.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6080
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Its Matchday Empty Re: Its Matchday

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum