SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A reality check
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Mid week 07
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Week 07
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 11
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 08
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table Week 07
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jack Ross
Never in my life I would have thought this way EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Kipper

Never in my life I would have thought this way

Go down

Never in my life I would have thought this way Empty Never in my life I would have thought this way

Post  wanderer on 2019-09-02, 9:23 pm

But if if it comes to a general election I will vote conservative.
wanderer
wanderer
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Never in my life I would have thought this way Empty Re: Never in my life I would have thought this way

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-09-02, 10:02 pm

Jezza for me

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Never in my life I would have thought this way Empty Re: Never in my life I would have thought this way

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-09-03, 7:11 am

Is there any point in a democratic vote anymore??
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-09-03, 8:29 am

wanderer wrote:But if if it comes to a general election I will vote conservative.
Weather I like it or not 
It’s labour in Chester le street
The voting system needs to be change 
1 person 1 vote 
And counted indervidualy
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-09-03, 9:51 am

Vincemac wrote:
wanderer wrote:But if if it comes to a general election I will vote conservative.
Weather I like it or not 
1 person 1 vote 
And counted indervidualy
The UK does have one person one vote - if you mean we need some sort of proportional representation instead of "first past the post" - I agree and so do many Labour MPs and voters - but it will mean more coalitions in Government.

Please note no Tories will vote to change, as they wish to Rule over the oiks, as evidenced by Boris's bluster on the steps of 10 Downing Street yesterday.

For those of you in North West Durham - you already have one of the best young Labour MPs in Parliament - expected to be a future Leader of the Party, so please support her.
Here is her speech from 2019 Durham Miners Gala - one of the most passionate and rousing speeches I have heard in years. I knew her father, Bernard Pidcock well, and he would have been so proud.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-09-03, 2:24 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Weather I like it or not 
1 person 1 vote 
And counted indervidualy
The UK does have one person one vote - if you mean we need some sort of proportional representation instead of "first past the post" - I agree and so do many Labour MPs and voters - but it will mean more coalitions in Government.

Please note no Tories will vote to change, as they wish to Rule over the oiks, as evidenced by Boris's bluster on the steps of 10 Downing Street yesterday.

For those of you in North West Durham - you already have one of the best young Labour MPs in Parliament - expected to be a future Leader of the Party, so please support her.
Here is her speech from 2019 Durham Miners Gala - one of the most passionate and rousing speeches I have heard in years. I knew her father, Bernard Pidcock well, and he would have been so proud.
Yes she is highly regarded 
And liked by most
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-09-11, 10:11 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Weather I like it or not 
1 person 1 vote 
And counted indervidualy

Didn't the people of North west durham vote leave, yet Pillock is campaigning remain. Bloody good MP she is.
wanderer
wanderer
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-09-11, 4:25 pm

wanderer wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Weather I like it or not 
1 person 1 vote 
And counted indervidualy

Didn't the people of North west durham vote leave, yet Pillock is campaigning remain. Bloody good MP she is.
Maybe the most that like her is not much now
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-09-11, 4:42 pm

BREXIT is no longer and probably never has been the reason for my vote. I voted leave but I did not vote for a no deal leave. Who do I blame, well I blame them all and its a plague on all their houses for me.

My vote will be based on the UK and what I have seen and believe to be cruel in the present government, we all know the often trotted out things so I wont trot them out again.

Whatever the out come of BREXIT and the coming GE my faith in the political system and our politicians is very tarnished, I dont expect them to do what I want but I do expect them to attempt to do what my constituency wants, BREXIT for me has shown they wont, they know best so why ask me what I think.

I am at an age and situation in life when personal circumstances and the realities of life are starting to make me feel its time to be selfish, look after me and mine because no bugger else will.

I'm sure most MP's go into politics because they want to make a difference, sadly the evidence of my eyes and ears suggest that most fail, the Westminster bubble swallows them up and their voices and good intentions are silenced. Those who stick to their beliefs are pushed aside, follow the party line or suffer the consequences.

Am I correct, well I am willing to be convinced I am and statistics may prove it but will they convince my head and emotions, that is a far bigger job.

You may have gathered I am well pissed off with the lot of them.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum