SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Ross
Shit happens EmptyToday at 7:32 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
Shit happens EmptyToday at 3:57 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
Shit happens EmptyToday at 1:36 am by Hieronymus

» Appoint a decent manager
Shit happens EmptyYesterday at 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Dave
Shit happens EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by canary-dave

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Shit happens EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
Shit happens EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Shit happens Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Shit happens Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Shit happens Empty2019-11-12, 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

Shit happens

Go down

Shit happens Empty Shit happens

Post  wanderer on 2019-08-31, 6:28 pm

Been playing with luck lately, not today.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Shit happens Empty Re: Shit happens

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-31, 7:25 pm

wanderer wrote:Been playing with luck lately, not today.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-31, 11:34 pm

Hugely disappointing but that was against the grain. I had to turn the phone-in off after the first caller who asked how long does Ross need to get it right. Well I ask - how many wins in a row will it take to stop some fans moaning? Still on coarse. Move on.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-09-01, 10:41 am

Bad day at the office and perhaps demonstarted what we all know that since Catts departure we lack leadership on the pitch. But we also missed Maguire and Ross did make an error in not subbing Wyke sooner.

But hey ho "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" (Hamlet I.5:159–167)

We have a week off for the lads to contemplate their mistakes and we will know where we stand with a game in hand by next League game.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderer on 2019-09-01, 12:25 pm

I think I may have been slightly misunderstood here, my meaning is we have picked up points not through good play, but mainly by luck.Wimbledon excepted ( they were really rubbish ). Obviously once the luck dried up against a good side this was on the cards.
if we don't get a left back tomorrow and play Mc Laughlin right back in place of 09 I fear more days like yesterday.09 is decent going forward, but a full back he is not. Same as Hume. Why the hell did we let 2 left backs leave before finding any cover. Shocking management.
More clean sheets Ross said, 6 games 8 conceded. After the Lincoln game we will be quarter way through the season if we are not top 2 or within 2 points of top my patience with Ross will diminish rapidly.
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-09-01, 3:08 pm

wanderer wrote:I think I may have been slightly misunderstood here, my meaning is we have picked up points not through good play, but mainly by luck.Wimbledon excepted ( they were really rubbish ). Obviously once the luck dried up against a good side this was on the cards.
if we don't get a left back tomorrow and play Mc Laughlin right back in place of 09 I fear more days like yesterday.09 is decent going forward, but a full back he is not. Same as Hume. Why the hell did we let 2 left backs leave before finding any cover. Shocking management.
More clean sheets Ross said, 6 games 8 conceded. After the Lincoln game we will be quarter way through the season if we are not top 2 or within 2 points of top my patience with Ross will diminish rapidly.
I don't think it's down to luck that Ross has delivered 5 wins in a row. We have been playing better more attacking football of late I see improvements in the team since the end of last season. Too many players had an off day yesterday and I don't put that down to Ross. The defence e is generally more solid with Willis and Ozturk a good partnership. O'Nien has played very well at right back but not yesterday. Yes, we need another left back. One loss and the Ross out brigade start coming out of the woodwork. He's on the right path and so are the team. This was a bump in the road.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-09-02, 7:08 am

teams lose games, this was one of ours. Nothing more to say really.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-09-02, 8:24 am

Fact...The team's not perfect...Fact....we will lose games

True we haven't been playing well but have drawn 2 games and won 5 in a row before losing 1....all of a sudden fans on social media are having a breakdown and the teams shit and Ross is shit
Unless we win every game some fans will NEVER be satisfied...
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum