SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» My guess
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyToday at 4:40 am by Nostalgic

» A vaccine?
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyToday at 4:12 am by Nostalgic

» Anyone know Belarusian?
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:55 pm by Safcy

» In and out of lockdown
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Steve30000

» Boris Johnson to send us letters
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by gil t azell

» I hope the videos I’ve posted
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Safcy

» 2 birthdays
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by gil t azell

» Vulnerabilities !
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Sid MCFC

» Memories of 73
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty2020-03-28, 9:18 pm by Safcy

» Cloughie documentary
RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty2020-03-28, 3:42 pm by Safcy


RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Go down

RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-08-26, 4:44 pm

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/165117/standings/h

Last season's champions Mackemphoenixrising pip Quinny 49-48 to remain the only unbeaten side after 3 games.

At the other end only Jerry remains pointless ....... but we all love her!!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty Re: RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-26, 4:49 pm

Mackemneil wrote:https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/165117/standings/h

Last season's champions Mackemphoenixrising pip Quinny 49-48 to remain the only unbeaten side after 3 games.

At the other end only Jerry remains pointless ....... but we all love her!!!
Yes I have never seen the point in Jerry

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. pint pint pint pint
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50395
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty Re: RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-08-27, 12:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/165117/standings/h

Last season's champions Mackemphoenixrising pip Quinny 49-48 to remain the only unbeaten side after 3 games.

At the other end only Jerry remains pointless ....... but we all love her!!!
Yes I have never seen the point in Jerry
Feeling brave old man?
Let's see if you're still as brave next home game Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5112
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 54
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty Re: RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-27, 9:16 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/165117/standings/h

Last season's champions Mackemphoenixrising pip Quinny 49-48 to remain the only unbeaten side after 3 games.

At the other end only Jerry remains pointless ....... but we all love her!!!
Yes I have never seen the point in Jerry
Feeling brave old man?
Let's see if you're still as brave next home game Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Dave told me to say it, the old bastard

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. pint pint pint pint
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50395
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4 Empty Re: RESULTS OF WEEK 3 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum