SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Fowler
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by gil t azell

» Dave
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-15, 8:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Ross
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-15, 5:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-14, 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-14, 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-14, 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle

Go down

Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle

Post  wanderer on 2019-08-19, 10:54 am

To see both sets of players shaking hands ( bit different to last season ) and then both sets of players applauding their own fans. And sweet caroline being played. Real nice finish to the day. thumb
wanderer
wanderer
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty Re: Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-19, 12:42 pm

wanderer wrote:To see both sets of players shaking hands ( bit different to last season ) and then both sets of players applauding their own fans. And sweet caroline being played. Real nice finish to the day. thumb
I did. It was a beautiful thing. When the players put the effort in, I like to stick around so they know it's appreciated.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle Empty Re: Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle

Post  gil t azell on 2019-08-20, 6:05 pm

Being in the West stand you get no choice but to hang about for a while. Wouldnt like to see an evacuation drill carried out in the event of an emergency.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum