SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A reality check
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Mid week 07
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by Derro Jimmy

» Results Week 07
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Predictions
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 11
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 08
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» League Table Week 07
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Jack Ross
The cliff edge is near EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Kipper


The cliff edge is near

Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty The cliff edge is near

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-07, 11:58 am

Let me start by declaring I voted leave, however I did not vote for or expect the no deal leave that we are hurtling towards in an out of control bus being driven by Boris.

I like Boris, love his conference speeches and if he did a tour I would buy a ticket but PM, well that's not so funny.

When I look at the present cabinet it looks like the dirty dozen who are determined to bring us out their way regardless of the damage caused.

I am a Jezza fan but his lack of leadership worries me, I'm honestly no longer sure what the outcome of a general election would be.

One thing is certain, we are in a mess and those at the top dont give a shit about the many at the bottom.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49557
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  canary-dave on 2019-08-07, 12:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Let me start by declaring I voted leave, however I did not vote for or expect the no deal leave that we are hurtling towards in an out of control bus being driven by Boris.

I like Boris, love his conference speeches and if he did a tour I would buy a ticket but PM, well that's not so funny.

When I look at the present cabinet it looks like the dirty dozen who are determined to bring us out their way regardless of the damage caused.

I am a Jezza fan but his lack of leadership worries me, I'm honestly no longer sure what the outcome of a general election would be.

One thing is certain, we are in a mess and those at the top dont give a shit about the many at the bottom.

APPL APPL APPL

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14735
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-08-07, 9:58 pm

Good article in the Guardian today helps explain why we are where we are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-08-09, 3:35 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Let me start by declaring I voted leave, however I did not vote for or expect the no deal leave that we are hurtling towards in an out of control bus being driven by Boris.

I like Boris, love his conference speeches and if he did a tour I would buy a ticket but PM, well that's not so funny.

When I look at the present cabinet it looks like the dirty dozen who are determined to bring us out their way regardless of the damage caused.

I am a Jezza fan but his lack of leadership worries me, I'm honestly no longer sure what the outcome of a general election would be.

One thing is certain, we are in a mess and those at the top dont give a shit about the many at the bottom.

APPL APPL APPL
thumb Yep, I too have my worries about JeZZa, his balloon has popped and unless we freshen up the Labour Leadership Team they will, along with the Tories, FAIL!!
What that leaves us with is anybodies guess, but I would guess a large MESS involving Farage, Sturgeon and many more!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-08-15, 12:21 am

I could put in a good word for you to become a state in Australia called New Britain (i think new england already taken) and then you could enjoy more sunshine.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 397
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 77
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Vincemac on 2019-08-15, 9:02 am

oxfordshire wrote:I could put in a good word for you to become a state in Australia called New Britain (i think new england already taken) and then you could enjoy more sunshine.
Hey stop swearing
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  fitz on 2019-08-15, 10:38 pm

I just wish that there was a reasonably sensible, stable, centre left option (basically a Tony Blair type before it all went a bit bizzaro) - I would vote for that in a heartbeat - what I don't like is the fact that it feels like the only options are extremes - no-one wants to occupy the centre ground any more - you have to be all the way over to one side or the other in order to attract the support of the grassroots of each of the main parties even though that is not (IMO) what the general population wants - what they want is someone stable and 'normal' but that is not an option

________________________________________________________
"Life,” said Marvin dolefully, “loathe it or ignore it, you can’t like it."
fitz
fitz
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 161
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Derro Jimmy on 2019-08-17, 11:01 am

Good luck my friends - what a mess you are in and it's all these two faced politicians fault for which I have one messagens for which I have only one message . . .
Derro Jimmy
Derro Jimmy
Forum Father

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-06-07

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-08-19, 11:28 am

I voted leave and am glad we are doing so.
The vote was put to the people and I am a great believer in your vote should count.
The politicians are to blame for the mess we are in not the people who voted out.
I did not vote to be half in half out that is why we are in the mess May and her cronies hedged there bets and it has back fired.
Most of us on this site(except me to young) voted back in the 70's to join a free trading organisation not a bureaucrat superstate.
That's where the Eu has gone wrong who is Junker,Barnier,Verhofstadt etc etc did you have a say who was to lead this corrupt money eating organisation,which has not been audited since it's beginning.
I know people will trot out oh dear me what will we do without the Eu there is a big world out there and this is just the beginning not the end.
We will leave with a deal or on WTO terms.
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 58
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-08-19, 11:38 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:I voted leave and am glad we are doing so.
The vote was put to the people and I am a great believer in your vote should count.
The politicians are to blame for the mess we are in not the people who voted out.
I did not vote to be half in half out that is why we are in the mess May and her cronies hedged there bets and it has back fired.
Most of us on this site(except me to young) voted back in the 70's to join a free trading organisation not a bureaucrat superstate.
That's where the Eu has gone wrong who is Junker,Barnier,Verhofstadt etc etc did you have a say who was to lead this corrupt money eating organisation,which has not been audited since it's beginning.
I know people will trot out oh dear me what will we do without the Eu there is a big world out there and this is just the beginning not the end.
We will leave with a deal or on WTO terms.

Yep Rover, the majority voted to leave based upon the Bojo-Gove offer! 

Alas, by no stretch of the imagination can it be said that the current mess and available options bear any resemblance to that offer. 

Would another YES/NO vote help? NO, because the country is still split down the middle and even he Brexiteers have numerous versions of what they believe BREXIT actually means. You only had to watch the so-called debate amongst the tory leadership candidates to see that.

I believe that we won't leave on October 31st, because Parliament won't allow it on the basis of a No-Deal. An election will follow that will create an even bigger impasse and no party in overall control and still no majority in parliament ................................... there is no end to this fiasco.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-20, 8:03 am

The last two posts sum it up perfectly for me and its no longer about in or out IMO its how do we ever get the country back together.

I have never know a time like it.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49557
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

The cliff edge is near Empty Re: The cliff edge is near

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum