SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Ross
embarrassing  EmptyToday at 7:32 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
embarrassing  EmptyToday at 3:57 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
embarrassing  EmptyToday at 1:36 am by Hieronymus

» Appoint a decent manager
embarrassing  EmptyYesterday at 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Dave
embarrassing  EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by canary-dave

» Well thats it for me, after last night
embarrassing  EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
embarrassing  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
embarrassing  Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
embarrassing  Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
embarrassing  Empty2019-11-12, 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

embarrassing

Go down

embarrassing  Empty embarrassing

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-08-04, 7:00 pm

Our so called fans....yes that's right our fans....experienced the following yesterday...

The team was announced yesterday and most fans around me said it looked a good team...a couple would have wanted maybe one change but everyone seemed happy.....by full time loads of fans were asking why did Ross pick that team?why wasn't Maguire,O'nien and McGeady playing from the start?

Good attacking line up....by the end of the game the old chestnut...why weren't we playing 4-4-2 as nobody knows where they're playing

Ross hasn't got a clue we should have sacked him last season.....Hmm stats show Ross has done better his 2nd season everywhere he's been

Fcuk me we were only playing Oxford,not beating them/only getting a draw against them is a disgrace.....We were playing a fellow 3rd division team..we aren't a big/premier league team anymore,you've got to earn your wins... fans need to accept this

The first game of the season and already it's the end of the world Mad

Hey I was as disappointed as  anyone yesterday but 

I thought our fans were knowledgeable ....clearly not and It's embarrassing
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

embarrassing  Empty Re: embarrassing

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-04, 7:43 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Our so called fans....yes that's right our fans....experienced the following yesterday...

The team was announced yesterday and most fans around me said it looked a good team...a couple would have wanted maybe one change but everyone seemed happy.....by full time loads of fans were asking why did Ross pick that team?why wasn't Maguire,O'nien and McGeady playing from the start?

Good attacking line up....by the end of the game the old chestnut...why weren't we playing 4-4-2 as nobody knows where they're playing

Ross hasn't got a clue we should have sacked him last season.....Hmm stats show Ross has done better his 2nd season everywhere he's been

Fcuk me we were only playing Oxford,not beating them/only getting a draw against them is a disgrace.....We were playing a fellow 3rd division team..we aren't a big/premier league team anymore,you've got to earn your wins... fans need to accept this

The first game of the season and already it's the end of the world Mad

Hey I was as disappointed as  anyone yesterday but 

I thought our fans were knowledgeable ....clearly not and It's embarrassing
I cant disagree with one word of that.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hammy on 2019-08-04, 8:13 pm

Seconded.

The meltdown from some of our fans is truly embarrassing.
hammy
hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-08-04, 10:37 pm

Agree In part but there is no plan b when the tactics are not working and that was evident towards the end of last season
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-05, 10:58 am

Well I raised my eyebrows when the team was announced as I was surprised. Anyway, it was evident from the first half that it wasn't working so why not make the changes at half time? I don't think I've ever seen Ross do that, he leaves it to a lot later on. It's a massive risk making all 3 changes at once because you don't know who will get injured but making a couple to introduce more pace and creativity would have given us the impetus we needed and given Oxford a shock.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-08-05, 11:50 pm

it was a disappointing result and there does seem a lack of creativity and a failure to play to certain players strengths - which is a mix of coaching issues and the quality of the players on the pitch - I suspect after coming close to promotion last season and then seeing the season slip away in a string of draws there is an understandable level of nervousness about wanting to get a good start to the year and yesterday certainly wasn't it

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum