SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Results Week 03
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Mackemneil

»  Rochdale v Sunderland
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 9:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 04
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Kipper

» The cliff edge is near
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Rovertsafc

» Latest Donald podcast
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 10:23 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

»  STEWART DONALD is ready to sell
Updates from the Don EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Kipper

Updates from the Don

Go down

Updates from the Don Empty Updates from the Don

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-28, 10:50 am

Stewart Donald on why he came off Twitter:
“I got some personal stuff sent on private message... I had some stuff on there which was about my family. When you leave your laptop on and your daughter comes in and you’ve got people saying “They’re coming to your house and they’re going to burn your house down, and they’re going to attack your kids...” You just don’t need that.”

Stewart Donald:
“Do I expect us to go up, yes! Should we all expect to go up, absolutely! That’s why we’re going to sell 24-thousand season tickets before the season gets going. Everybody expects us to have a good year, and they bloody well should!”

Stewart Donald on Jon McLaughlin:
“Jon’s got a year left, he’d love to extend. He’s very happy here. We spoke to his agent and his agent said “There’s interest in him. You’d probably get one or two million for him.” I said would you get £5million for him? His agent said “no chance!” I said that’s his price, then... Will Jon McLaughlin be here all season? Yes. We won’t sell Jon McLaughlin.”

Kevin Ball:
“Sometimes it doesn’t always go how we want, but I love the optimism at the start of every season - when we always think ‘we can.’ And this year we’ve got to be no different. This year I think ‘we can!’ But the difference is: I also think we will!”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Updates from the Don Empty Re: Updates from the Don

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-07-28, 12:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Stewart Donald on why he came off Twitter:
“I got some personal stuff sent on private message... I had some stuff on there which was about my family. When you leave your laptop on and your daughter comes in and you’ve got people saying “They’re coming to your house and they’re going to burn your house down, and they’re going to attack your kids...” You just don’t need that.”

Stewart Donald:
“Do I expect us to go up, yes! Should we all expect to go up, absolutely! That’s why we’re going to sell 24-thousand season tickets before the season gets going. Everybody expects us to have a good year, and they bloody well should!”

“Jon’s got a year left, he’d love to extend. He’s very happy here. We spoke to his agent and his agent said “There’s interest in him. You’d probably get one or two million for him.” I said would you get £5million for him? His agent said “no chance!” I said that’s his price, then... Will Jon McLaughlin be here all season? Yes. We won’t sell Jon McLaughlin.”

Kevin Ball:
“Sometimes it doesn’t always go how we want, but I love the optimism at the start of every season - when we always think ‘we can.’ And this year we’ve got to be no different. This year I think ‘we can!’ But the difference is: I also think we will!”
who exactly did the threatening? was it SAFC fans or other people? Very very sad people .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-28, 1:53 pm

barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Stewart Donald on why he came off Twitter:

Stewart Donald:

Kevin Ball:
who exactly did the threatening? was it SAFC fans or other people? Very very sad people .
Idiots on Twitter who say they are Sunderland fans but they are no what I consider fans

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum