SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Congratulations H
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:42 pm by Hieronymus

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by wanderer

» Donald on radio tonight
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:08 pm by cyprussyd

» Dave
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:37 am by cretanmakem

» Appoint a decent manager
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:04 am by cyprussyd

» The excitement builds
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by fitz

Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-02, 10:45 am

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:28,550 tickets have been sold for Saturday’s game! As ever, we never fail to deliver our utmost support!
Does that include the away supporters?...if not we could see 30,000
not sure
Would be interesting if they also showed figures for us ex pats streaming , as we are paying for our seat , even if it is in our own home . 
Haven't used the new updated format yet so have not seen any of our new players in action , from reports and comments on forums sounds like some  'real' competition for places this season . 
So for once in my life I will have to bow down to Syds superior knowledge in team selection and regretabley accept on this subject at this brief moment in history his greater knowledge on the subject .
Dont beat yourself up, most accept my superiority in the end, well apart from my ex wives and present partner, those buggers just kicked me out.
Join my party , 2 ex wives and a current partner thinks she can 'sort' me out ,,,,, pfffffffft .
We are a growing band of brothers who sadly still need sisters to sort us out

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Oxford United--MATCH DAY

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-08-02, 2:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:28,550 tickets have been sold for Saturday’s game! As ever, we never fail to deliver our utmost support!
not sure
Would be interesting if they also showed figures for us ex pats streaming , as we are paying for our seat , even if it is in our own home . 
Haven't used the new updated format yet so have not seen any of our new players in action , from reports and comments on forums sounds like some  'real' competition for places this season . 
So for once in my life I will have to bow down to Syds superior knowledge in team selection and regretabley accept on this subject at this brief moment in history his greater knowledge on the subject .
Dont beat yourself up, most accept my superiority in the end, well apart from my ex wives and present partner, those buggers just kicked me out.
Join my party , 2 ex wives and a current partner thinks she can 'sort' me out ,,,,, pfffffffft .
It is a new dawn , a new eve , footy returns , and you YOU YOU Mr Syd try so hard to spoil my pre season drinky poohs , not only ex Wifeys , current strifes but now YOU bring in sisters ,,,, YOU Mr Syd need a cold bath and a good sorting . My sister whom has not been seen for nigh on 10 years wants to visit moi in Crete ,,,, Stress STRESS feckin hell Vince better be well 'euroed' cos I am in need of calming cool soothing MYTHOS .
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-08-02, 4:37 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:
not sure
It is a new dawn , a new eve , footy returns , and you YOU YOU Mr Syd try so hard to spoil my pre season drinky poohs , not only ex Wifeys , current strifes but now YOU bring in sisters ,,,, YOU Mr Syd need a cold bath and a good sorting . My sister whom has not been seen for nigh on 10 years wants to visit moi in Crete ,,,, Stress STRESS feckin hell Vince better be well 'euroed' cos I am in need of calming cool soothing MYTHOS .
Plenty euros mate
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-02, 5:28 pm

Great news cretin, the plan worked and the drinks are on Vince

pint pint beer beer beer pint pint
blow blow blow blow blow blow blow blow

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-08-02, 5:55 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Great news cretin, the plan worked and the drinks are on Vince

Pauline
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-02, 6:13 pm

Vincemac wrote:

Pauline
That poor lady deserves a medal and for some strange reason she is forever telling everyone how much she loves you, I blame the drink

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-08-03, 8:53 am

Can you watch this match live online as a one off game
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-03, 9:02 am

paddocklad wrote:Can you watch this match live online as a one off game
No, no 3 o'clock home kick offs

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-08-03, 9:11 am

Even abroad ?
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-08-03, 9:36 am

paddocklad wrote:Even abroad ?
Yes it is available abroad for a minimal fee £6 as a one off or part of a season ticket . I have it as a one off to see the 'new' improved streaming pre me deciding to buy for the season or not ( internet in the wilds of cretan olive groves is not conducive for streaming ) .
Enjoy your stream Paddock .
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-08-03, 9:45 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

Pauline
That poor lady deserves a medal and for some strange reason she is forever telling everyone how much she loves you, I blame the drink
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-08-03, 10:04 am

How do you get it
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-08-03, 10:28 am

paddocklad wrote:How do you get it
Go to SAFC site SaFSEE  easy sign up with name and address , credit card or payesafecard and done 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-08-03, 2:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
hammy wrote:I’m going with:

McGlauchlin
                McGlauchlin  Willis  Flanagan
Gooch  Dobson Leadbitter McGeouch Hume
                McNulty
                                  Grigg/Wyke

Unless that Sammut kid impresses; in which case I can see Leadbitter dropping out.
With Embleton,Maguire, O'Nien, Power and Robson and McGeady and Honeyman to come Ross has many options and all IMO good ones
Hammy good shout
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-08-03, 3:02 pm

Chatbox open - sorry a bit late!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-08-03, 5:24 pm

hmmm 1-1 draw at home and that only through a penalty - not a great start to the season

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2019-08-03, 5:41 pm

fitz wrote:hmmm 1-1 draw at home and that only through a penalty - not a great start to the season
Unfortunately this will be the norm when playing at home, other teams will up their game. We have to deal with it a lot better than collecting draws, but unfortunately we struggle, It was the downfall last season.

Anyway 3pts in the bag when we face Ipswich away.   Very Happy
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-03, 7:00 pm

Well what a nice day, OK we only drew but, what a nice day.

The weather was good, no coats today and standing waiting for the bus was a joy with the old faces and some new, banter was top notch.

Then the stadium looking great and first up was OBC and his mate, always great to see Paul, a true gent.

Then I was only in my seat a few minutes when my good friend Les Mack was standing in front of me, we insulted each other from start to finish but all in good humour, I could do with him and Sunderpit back on here just for the insult value.

Then the wonderful scatty moo not only said hello but joined me for the game, it was like a date night but without the awkward bit like her house or mine, didn't even have to buy dinner.

Then my big kiss from Jerry who looked remarkably well considering she spent the week eating lots and drinking loads and loads, all provided my Nick.

The final sundamadder to arrive was Vince followed about 0 hours later, well it felt like 10 hours by his brother Michael.

The game came and went, some good, some not so good but we do it all again in two weeks.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-03, 8:11 pm

A mad rush for me. Got back from hope late last night and loads of places to be this morning. Got to the ground at 2.45 so no time to soak up the atmosphere but got there in time.

Well, the game: Disappointed with the team selection in that we left our most creative and packets players on the bench. The startling line-up didn't look like doing A lot of damage. We need to be more positive in our approach. Impressed with the new boys apart from a couple of misplaced passes though. Goalie should not be captain - and someone in the middle of it taking control. Not read any reports o r other opinions know yet but we have to improve a on that.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2019-08-03, 8:20 pm

New season some new players same performance/tactics against teams like oxford with all due respect we should be grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck getting the atmosphere going first game of the season and having a right go, the only thing I can put it to is the way Ross is setting the team up to play, we played today the same as we whimpered to at the end of last season,simply not good enough, Ross needs a big rethink
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-03, 8:43 pm

Kipper wrote:A mad rush for me. Got back from hope late last night and loads of places to be this morning. Got to the ground at 2.45 so no time to soak up the atmosphere but got there in time.

Well, the game: Disappointed with the team selection in that we left our most creative and packets players on the bench. The startling line-up didn't look like doing A lot of damage. We need to be more positive in our approach. Impressed with the new boys apart from a couple of misplaced passes though. Goalie should not be captain - and someone in the middle of it taking control. Not read any reports o r other opinions know yet but we have to improve a on that.
Ross has said that Leadbitter is captain this year

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  hammy on 2019-08-03, 8:50 pm

A mixed bag for me today. Dobson and McGeoch looked like a promising pairing; however Hume and Embleton did themselves no favours.

And the less said about our star centre forward the better...
hammy
hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-08-03, 9:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:A mad rush for me. Got back from hope late last night and loads of places to be this morning. Got to the ground at 2.45 so no time to soak up the atmosphere but got there in time.

Ross has said that Leadbitter is captain this year
That'sreally useful on the bench.
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-08-03, 11:38 pm

hammy wrote:A mixed bag for me today. Dobson and McGeoch looked like a promising pairing; however Hume and Embleton did themselves no favours.

I would say that they need to move on from Grigg but what would they get if they tried to sell him now? anything at all?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-08-04, 8:44 am

fitz wrote:
hammy wrote:A mixed bag for me today. Dobson and McGeoch looked like a promising pairing; however Hume and Embleton did themselves no favours.

I would say that they need to move on from Grigg but what would they get if they tried to sell him now? anything at all?
I dont like having a go at players but sometimes its the right player at the wrong club, it just does not fit and that's the feeling I am getting about Grigg.

Grigg is a proven goal scorer at this level and maybe we are not playing to his strength but goal scorers score goals, Bent and Defoe did not always get the team playing the way they liked but they scored, they adapted.

Something about Grigg when I watch him says I dont like it here, we have a long list of goal scores who score before they joined us and after they left us.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum