SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Results Week 03
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 10:36 pm by Mackemneil

»  Rochdale v Sunderland
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 9:29 pm by fitz

» Predictions week 04
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 03
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 6:48 pm by gil t azell

» Hi BlackCats and Good Luck
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by gil t azell

» Did anyone stay long enough on Saturday after the final whistle
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by Kipper

» The cliff edge is near
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Rovertsafc

» Latest Donald podcast
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 10:23 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Mid Week 03
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 9:55 am by Black Cat Kiwi

»  STEWART DONALD is ready to sell
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Kipper

SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10

Go down

SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 Empty SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-26, 5:14 pm

Supporters who can't make the game on Saturday night can watch all of the action from the Stadium of Light, with the game being streamed live via the club’s official website.
Packages available are detailed below: 
SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10
Fans in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch eligible matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now 
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

SAFC v Heerenveen International Match Pass - £5.99 
Supporters outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man can watch matches on a pay-per-view basis via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Buy a pass now 
> Existing users / previous purchasers can log-in here to purchase

HOW TO TUNE IN 

To purchase a pass go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click the 'play' button at the top of the page.

If you have previously bought an SAFSee pass you can log-in to your existing account to make a purchase.
Games will be available on desktop, laptop via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on mobile devices via the SAFSEE App. 

Due to EFL regulations, the live stream on the website can only be viewed on desktop and mobile devices. To view on mobile, download the official SAFSee App from the Apple Store or Google Play, then navigate to the Live section within the app and log in using your SAFSee account.

The SAFSee App can be downloaded via the links below:
iOS users download here
Android users download here
Any cup games or matches chosen for TV broadcast will not be available to watch online.

MORE INFORMATION
Full details on how to sign up and everything you need to know, is available here 
>> View FAQs here
>> All packages sold are subject to the terms and conditions of the service

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 Empty Re: SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-27, 3:08 pm

Only around 4000 tickets sold for this game but hopefully sales on the door will lift that number.

Its the stream for me, friendly yes but a chance to get a look at the new boys in action so I am looking forward to it.

I think we will see a back three again and maybe our new striker and Grigg starting.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10 Empty Re: SAFC v Heerenveen UK Match Pass - £10

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-27, 4:10 pm

Hate Saturday night kick offs. Sorry but as much as I love SAFC I loce beer more so I am going on the drink.

PS, I do know a pub where it will be on in town tho so may just offer my woman a G&T to entice her in prior to my acting surprised that the game is on.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-27, 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-27, 8:24 pm

Can follow the club live text here too - it is 0-0 after 60 minutes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  hammy on 2019-07-27, 8:48 pm

Knocking it about quite nicely, for those not watching.
Not much we could do for their screamer of a goal.
hammy
hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-27, 8:54 pm

hammy wrote:Knocking it about quite nicely, for those not watching.
Not much we could do for their screamer of a goal.
It was a cracker

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  hammy on 2019-07-27, 9:18 pm

Canny enough performance. Bring on next Saturday!
hammy
hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2019-07-28, 9:07 am

I went to the game last night just under 6500 attended.
For me yes we kept possession pretty comfortably but we did not get the ball forward quick enough and with the line up we did lack much needed pace.
Stand outs for me Willis looked pacy and very calm on the ball distribution went awry a few times.
Dobson was only on the pith for about 10 mins but as soon as he came on he looked a class act calm on the ball good feet and got the ball moving quicker.
The right back looks a good signing likes to attack and looked and played solidly.
The new striker put himself about looked well up for it won a few balls in the air even though he's a short arse,ran the channels well and made himself available.
Down side Grigg ran his proverbials off but the players around him do not play to his strengths which is ball to feet and play the channels for him.
Embleton was solid but nothing outstanding time will tell.
McGeoch for me is solid great at reading the game however with him and Leadbitter together in midfield they do slow the game far too much,I believe McGeoch best position is as a sweeper in front of the back three/four he made a lot of interceptions but was not quick enough getting the ball away for counters.
McGloughlin(gk) he is a very good keeper but what he has carried on from last season is that he hangs onto the ball far too long and again it slows down the game he needs to distribute the ball quicker.
But overall a solid display hopefully McGeady,Watmore,McGuire and Honeyman will raise the speed of Sunderlands attacks and counter attacks.
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-28, 9:11 am

Rovertsafc wrote:I went to the game last night just under 6500 attended.
For me yes we kept possession pretty comfortably but we did not get the ball forward quick enough and with the line up we did lack much needed pace.
Stand outs for me Willis looked pacy and very calm on the ball distribution went awry a few times.
Dobson was only on the pith for about 10 mins but as soon as he came on he looked a class act calm on the ball good feet and got the ball moving quicker.
The right back looks a good signing likes to attack and looked and played solidly.
The new striker put himself about looked well up for it won a few balls in the air even though he's a short arse,ran the channels well and made himself available.
Down side Grigg ran his proverbials off but the players around him do not play to his strengths which is ball to feet and play the channels for him.
McGeoch for me is solid great at reading the game however with him and Leadbitter together in midfield they do slow the game far too much,I believe McGeoch best position is as a sweeper in front of the back three/four he made a lot of interceptions but was not quick enough getting the ball away for counters.
McGloughlin(gk) he is a very good keeper but what he has carried on from last season is that he hangs onto the ball far too long and again it slows down the game he needs to distribute the ball quicker.
But overall a solid display hopefully McGeady,Watmore,McGuire and Honeyman will raise the speed of Sunderlands attacks and counter attacks.
Good info cheers
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-07-28, 9:19 am

just seen the highlights, didn't look to bad at all and lots of quality to come in as well.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-28, 10:22 am

Rovertsafc wrote:I went to the game last night just under 6500 attended.
Thanks for that - good to get first hand information - as you say with those other players to come in there is some pace and guile there. Plus the newest lads have not been training with us so will still be getting up to speed themselves.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum