SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» For Dave - Gary Hooper
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyToday at 6:36 am by canary-dave

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyToday at 6:11 am by oldblackcat

» Parky it is then
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyToday at 12:41 am by Panther

» Predictions week 12
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Strong rumours
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by paddocklad

» Picture
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Vincemac

» A very happy birthday!
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Argus

» Tranmere Game and Oxfordshire Visit
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by Hieronymus

» joke
New Striker/mystery man! EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» One thing that pissed me off about Ross
New Striker/mystery man! Empty2019-10-17, 7:01 pm by gil t azell

New Striker/mystery man!

Go down

New Striker/mystery man! Empty New Striker/mystery man!

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-07-24, 5:53 am

Charlton say they have missed out on a targeted striker because he is coming to Sunderland.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

New Striker/mystery man! Empty Re: New Striker/mystery man!

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-07-24, 12:21 pm

Marc McNulty it appears likely. Reading.

Sent from Topic'it App
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2019-07-24, 3:33 pm

[size=47]Transfer Latest: Sunderland sign striker Marc McNulty on season-long loan deal from Reading[/size]
Scotland international striker Marc McNulty has signed for Sunderland on a season-long loan deal, completing his medical on Wearside today after arriving from Championship side Reading.
By [url=https://www.sbnation.com/users/Andy Tomlinson]Andy Tomlinson[/url]@SAFCsource  Jul 24, 2019, 3:29pm BST
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-07-24, 4:22 pm

Well fuk me ,everywhere I look on twatter , fukbuk , forums , SAFC fans bitching about this lad . 
He wanted to come he turned down a Championship side ffs leave him alone give him a chance .
For a team with over 30,000 fans in league one we are one fkn bunch of negative twxxs . We are where we are , STFU and let the lads do their stuff ,,,,, then have your comments . 
Well good luck son , do your stuff on the pitch and then suddenly the keyboard warriors will all say they said it here first , me , I say welcome , enjoy Wearside and link with Grigg and show them what you are made of . 
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-24, 5:19 pm

cretanmakem wrote:Well fuk me ,everywhere I look on twatter , fukbuk , forums , SAFC fans bitching about this lad . 
He wanted to come he turned down a Championship side ffs leave him alone give him a chance .
For a team with over 30,000 fans in league one we are one fkn bunch of negative twxxs . We are where we are , STFU and let the lads do their stuff ,,,,, then have your comments . 
Well good luck son , do your stuff on the pitch and then suddenly the keyboard warriors will all say they said it here first , me , I say welcome , enjoy Wearside and link with Grigg and show them what you are made of . 
Spot on Sir.

Really really sick of the negative tw*ts on here.  I can already feel it in my bones I am going to hit a w*nker who sits 2 rows behind me at his first criticism. Might be getting ejected 1st game.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-07-24, 10:37 pm

He had 28 goals in 52 appearances for Coventry in 17/18 - that looks like a pretty decent strike rate at this level to me (will ignore his strike rate for Reading Smile

Does anyone know how loan signings count in terms of wages against your 'fair play' allowance? in particular if you are not paying the loanees full wage.

Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-07-25, 8:48 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:Well fuk me ,everywhere I look on twatter , fukbuk , forums , SAFC fans bitching about this lad . 
Spot on Sir.

Really really sick of the negative tw*ts on here.  I can already feel it in my bones I am going to hit a w*nker who sits 2 rows behind me at his first criticism. Might be getting ejected 1st game.

Really, I've been away but not read any such things  scratch

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-25, 10:10 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Spot on Sir.

Really, I've been away but not read any such things  scratch
Me either - don't think he literally meant 'on here' Smile
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-07-25, 10:24 pm

have seen Mcnulty on the score sheet for Coventry nearly every week and often thought someone from the top two divisions would take a chance on him. Reading did but it never worked out for him there.
This lad knows where the net is and with service will score bucket loads.
A great signing.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-25, 10:44 pm

barrowmackem wrote:have seen Mcnulty on the score sheet for Coventry nearly every week and often thought someone from the top two divisions would take a chance on him. Reading did but it never worked out for him there.
This lad knows where the net is and with service will score bucket loads.
A great signing.
The view of someone I trust and am happy to believe - thank you for that Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-26, 8:27 am

We could sign Messi and some will complain he is to old

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-07-26, 9:14 am

Well he blinking well is, isn't he  . . . and he's too small !
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum