SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» For Dave - Gary Hooper
 end of the world EmptyToday at 6:36 am by canary-dave

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
 end of the world EmptyToday at 6:11 am by oldblackcat

» Parky it is then
 end of the world EmptyToday at 12:41 am by Panther

» Predictions week 12
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Strong rumours
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by paddocklad

» Picture
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Vincemac

» A very happy birthday!
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Argus

» Tranmere Game and Oxfordshire Visit
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by Hieronymus

» joke
 end of the world EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» One thing that pissed me off about Ross
 end of the world Empty2019-10-17, 7:01 pm by gil t azell


end of the world

Go down

 end of the world Empty end of the world

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-07-21, 10:30 am

I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2722
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-07-21, 10:36 am

oldblackcat wrote:I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
Couldn’t agree more!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2420
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 64
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-21, 11:13 am

Mackemneil wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
Couldn’t agree more!
Count me in total agreement too! How ridiculous.... sigh...!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10162
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-21, 1:10 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
Couldn’t agree more!
Count me in total agreement too! How ridiculous.... sigh...!
The idiots have been saying this for years 
Just they now post on social media
The season hasn’t started yet.lets get behind the team and not slag them off.
Leave that to the idiots
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7725
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-21, 4:53 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
Couldn’t agree more!
Count me in total agreement too! How ridiculous.... sigh...!
The idiots have been saying this for years 
Just they now post on social media
The season hasn’t started yet.lets get behind the team and not slag them off.
Leave that to the idiots
Your exactly right. They are not fans they are idiots.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6105
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-21, 5:28 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I'ts started already on social media....we haven't won a game...we haven't scored a goal...Grigg is shit...Wyke is shit...Ross is clueless...the team's not good enough....so called fans going on like it's the end of the world

Are we bottom of the league?.. No.. the season hasn't even started yet....I didn't realise how many stupid fans we had...It's embarrassing Mad
Couldn’t agree more!
Count me in total agreement too! How ridiculous.... sigh...!
The idiots have been saying this for years 
Just they now post on social media
The season hasn’t started yet.lets get behind the team and not slag them off.
Leave that to the idiots
Your exactly right. They are not fans they are idiots.
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7725
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

 end of the world Empty Re: end of the world

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum