SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics

Time flies

Go down

Time flies Empty Time flies

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-07-19, 5:17 pm

usually when you are having fun ,,,, well as I have been a poorly boy , pneumonia with complications apparently , 4 months of my life dragged on by ( never read so many books , feel I am in love with Bosch and want his children I love him that much )  . This coupled with a home move away from the world for us and our dogs meant me not being on the internet more or less since December .
Now living in the Cretan wilderness has taken 12 weeks to get fone/tv/internet so I am back .
Guess most of you won't care two hoots but I have actually missed effin n jeffin and disagreeing with most of what is written on the forum . 
So give me a day or two to find out what the fek has been going on with the LADS and then I will be ready to annoy just about everyone on here . 
Are the season tickets for us exiles available yet ? ( that bloody SAFC site is totally bollocks ) . 
Clatters gone ,,, I for one am sorry , he was a grafter the lad ( and I named one of my dogs after him ) .
Hear Bruce has gone to his roots ( thats them fecked if they weren't already ) .
And a fekin draw already ,,,, ffs has Ross not realised DRAWS ARE SHYTE .
And Whabi Khazri ( is he still technically our idiot ) what an asshole . 
Ah well lets end on a happy note , we will win this league this season by 9-12 points . 

Cretanmakem the miserable tw*t is back .
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Time flies Empty Re: Time flies

Post  canary-dave on 2019-07-19, 6:02 pm

Glad you are feeling better and so sorry about the Tractor Boys, but you can share in the joys of our winning the Championship  Rolling Eyes

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-19, 6:22 pm

cretanmakem wrote:usually when you are having fun ,,,, well as I have been a poorly boy , pneumonia with complications apparently , 4 months of my life dragged on by ( never read so many books , feel I am in love with Bosch and want his children I love him that much )  . This coupled with a home move away from the world for us and our dogs meant me not being on the internet more or less since December .
Now living in the Cretan wilderness has taken 12 weeks to get fone/tv/internet so I am back .
Guess most of you won't care two hoots but I have actually missed effin n jeffin and disagreeing with most of what is written on the forum . 
So give me a day or two to find out what the fek has been going on with the LADS and then I will be ready to annoy just about everyone on here . 
Are the season tickets for us exiles available yet ? ( that bloody SAFC site is totally bollocks ) . 
Clatters gone ,,, I for one am sorry , he was a grafter the lad ( and I named one of my dogs after him ) .
Hear Bruce has gone to his roots ( thats them fecked if they weren't already ) .
Ah well lets end on a happy note , we will win this league this season by 9-12 points . 

I’m coming to sissi for a week 28th August 
You not living there now
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-19, 9:14 pm

Great to have you back! Sorry you have been ill - I know the feeling and its rubbish getting old(er) isn't it? Takes much longer each time to feel better.

Bosch the detective is actually who I took my user name from - not the esoteric scary artist. I too love him, especially the earlier books.

Glad you are sorted with t'internet before season starts - I will be back with Chatbox as much as I can for home and away games.

Take care Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-07-20, 4:14 am

Vincemac wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:usually when you are having fun ,,,, well as I have been a poorly boy , pneumonia with complications apparently , 4 months of my life dragged on by ( never read so many books , feel I am in love with Bosch and want his children I love him that much )  . This coupled with a home move away from the world for us and our dogs meant me not being on the internet more or less since December .

You not living there now

Further away but still close enough for a beer/meal although I don't go into Sissi  , haven't done for the past four years apart from my regular haunt just out of town Neromilos . Best place for beer , footy and entertainment is the Jolly with Dave and Danielle and without doubt Neromilos is best to eat ( Nicky has one of the best eateries in Crete )  . Drop me a message and I will meet up , where are you staying ?  You are going to find Sissi a wee bit quiet compared to Malia/Stalis/Hersonissos no young half naked folks wandering the streets , just oldies having coffee n cake . Have buddies over the fortnight before in Agios so will have had enough of 'Southern' folk and their weird ways . 
Let me know and Maria and I will go for eats with you . 

cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-07-20, 8:05 am

cretanmakem wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

You not living there now

Further away but still close enough for a beer/meal although I don't go into Sissi  , haven't done for the past four years apart from my regular haunt just out of town Neromilos . Best place for beer , footy and entertainment is the Jolly with Dave and Danielle and without doubt Neromilos is best to eat ( Nicky has one of the best eateries in Crete )  . Drop me a message and I will meet up , where are you staying ?  You are going to find Sissi a wee bit quiet compared to Malia/Stalis/Hersonissos no young half naked folks wandering the streets , just oldies having coffee n cake . Have buddies over the fortnight before in Agios so will have had enough of 'Southern' folk and their weird ways . 

Cheers mate staying in the hotel alexandros 
Wil, e mail you for a meal and drink
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2019-07-20, 12:07 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

You not living there now

Cheers mate staying in the hotel alexandros 
Wil, e mail you for a meal and drink

Okay know the Alexandros well , a m8 chefs there (Wayne is his name )( very good too I might add ) , great lad apart from being a Liverpool fanatic . And one of Marias boys uses their gym daily . Got you in my diary and will start my drinking copious beer training TODAY . 
cretanmakem
cretanmakem
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum