SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Happy bunny this weekend
New kits EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by Hieronymus

» Appoint a decent manager
New kits EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» would be funny
New kits EmptyYesterday at 10:30 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Prince Andrew
New kits EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland v Coventry City
New kits EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Just as well there is politics to talk about
New kits EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 16
New kits EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Political debates
New kits EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by wanderer

» Tottenham have sacked manager Mauricio Pochettino
New kits EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by Hieronymus

» Cup replay
New kits Empty2019-11-21, 12:15 pm by Vincemac

New kits

Go down

New kits Empty New kits

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-07-10, 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

New kits Empty Re: New kits

Post  gil t azell on 2019-07-10, 9:03 pm

Not sure if I am becoming a bigger grouch than I already am (said that prior to some of you miserable gits pointing that out) but I think our strips are getting worse. Once again it looks like I will be sticking with the training tops as opposed to the actual football top.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-07-11, 10:10 am

gil t azell wrote:Not sure if I am becoming a bigger grouch than I already am (said that prior to some of you miserable gits pointing that out) but I think our strips are getting worse. Once again it looks like I will be sticking with the training tops as opposed to the actual football top.
I agree - you are a bigger grouch - still had to be pointed out!! (only kidding kiss )

I don't like the home strip much - always hated wide (or very thin) stripes - but the blue one is all right - and I am very happy with the logo even though it does look very much an afterthought (as it was of course).
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-07-12, 2:57 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Not sure if I am becoming a bigger grouch than I already am (said that prior to some of you miserable gits pointing that out) but I think our strips are getting worse. Once again it looks like I will be sticking with the training tops as opposed to the actual football top.
I agree - you are a bigger grouch - still had to be pointed out!! (only kidding kiss )

I don't like the home strip much - always hated wide (or very thin) stripes - but the blue one is all right - and I am very happy with the logo even though it does look very much an afterthought (as it was of course).

I can cope with the wider stripes, just! Never been a fan of this all one colour back panel , but whilst the logo looks fine on the blue strip its a different colour red on the striped one  affraid, So does look like an afterthought. A thin black border on the logo might of helped.

sad thing is  that these designers get paid a fortune at Adidas for a total 'lack' of thought.

Like the blue!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum