SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Accrington Stanley v Sunderland
Camaroon v England  EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by Hieronymus

» Sid MCFC an apology!
Camaroon v England  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
Camaroon v England  EmptyToday at 8:04 am by gil t azell

» Have i got my days mixed up
Camaroon v England  EmptyToday at 3:40 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland sue doctor for £13MILLION
Camaroon v England  EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by fitz

» Geoffrey Boycott!
Camaroon v England  EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by canary-dave

» Predictions week 07
Camaroon v England  EmptyYesterday at 7:49 am by oldblackcat

» Watmore
Camaroon v England  Empty2019-09-13, 9:12 pm by Nostalgic

» Yellowhammer
Camaroon v England  Empty2019-09-13, 12:23 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Rumours getting stronger
Camaroon v England  Empty2019-09-13, 10:44 am by gil t azell

Camaroon v England

Go down

Camaroon v England  Empty Camaroon v England

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-23, 6:53 pm

Some disgusting behaviour from the Camaroon players. They really must be punished!  Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Camaroon v England  Empty Re: Camaroon v England

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-06-24, 12:05 am

Understand your comments Dave but I feel VAR is the enemy here as it was used to dismantle some good goals after some entertaining play and just plain interfere with the human side of football. 

For me VAR and pinpoint accuracy of some decisions detract from the overall game and it now needs a review of its use.  The men's game, especially some managers, spent too much time decrying ref decisions over the years the authorities gave way and now we have this. It has been a sort time coming.

Given a vote  would scrap it and make moaning a red card offence.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-06-24, 12:23 am

Nostalgic wrote:Understand your comments Dave but I feel VAR is the enemy here as it was used to dismantle some good goals after some entertaining play and just plain interfere with the human side of football. 

For me VAR and pinpoint accuracy of some decisions detract from the overall game and it now needs a review of its use.  The men's game, especially some managers, spent too much time decrying ref decisions over the years the authorities gave way and now we have this. It has been a sort time coming.

Ps. If I was treated that way after training day in day out to achieve my dream I'm damn sure I'd find it hard not to react in an inappropriate manner. Neville should look into the mirror and reflect before commenting  No

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-24, 5:19 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Understand your comments Dave but I feel VAR is the enemy here as it was used to dismantle some good goals after some entertaining play and just plain interfere with the human side of football. 

Ps. If I was treated that way after training day in day out to achieve my dream I'm damn sure I'd find it hard not to react in an inappropriate manner. Neville should look into the mirror and reflect before commenting  No

There were at least three occasions when VAR went incorrectly against England and all three should have resulted in red cards. 

The elbow on Parris was cynical and deliberate, Duggan was spat on and the assault on Steph Houghton was shocking. 

I didn't see Cameroon complaining about any of them, and to their credit, neither did England.

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-06-24, 7:43 am

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

There were at least three occasions when VAR went incorrectly against England and all three should have resulted in red cards. 

The elbow on Parris was cynical and deliberate, Duggan was spat on and the assault on Steph Houghton was shocking. 

I didn't see Cameroon complaining about any of them, and to their credit, neither did England.
Wow.....

Watching it as uninterested neutral whom couldn't careless about the result I've certainly been entertained by the different commentators take on each teams antics & the inconsistent officiating. 

Your take on VAR about England is interesting but against the non-English paper match reports however the 'spitting' to the letter of the rule is red every time as it's one of only two incidents that should they occur the referee can not use discretion & MUST issue red in the rule book so Cameroon got away with what is a most disgusting act  No

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum