SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
»  Elliot Embleton
I fell for that!  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by cyprussyd

» The January Transfer Window
I fell for that!  EmptyToday at 9:35 am by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 22
I fell for that!  EmptyToday at 9:15 am by Derro Jimmy

» The way forward?
I fell for that!  EmptyYesterday at 8:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» RESULTS OF WEEK 22 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 23
I fell for that!  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 21
I fell for that!  EmptyYesterday at 8:33 am by cyprussyd

» problem in this weeks predictions.
I fell for that!  EmptyYesterday at 8:11 am by canary-dave

» League Table Week 21
I fell for that!  EmptyYesterday at 6:01 am by oxfordshire

» Our new members
I fell for that!  Empty2020-01-15, 11:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Fraud case with ebay
I fell for that!  Empty2020-01-15, 1:18 pm by gil t azell


I fell for that!

Go down

I fell for that!  Empty I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 1:24 pm

Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-06-12, 1:32 pm

I repeat...

 Forget pride Dave and accept you are getting older and are unwell. It comes to us all and can be very annoying and bloody frustrating but it happens.Take care, slow down and remember the one thing we have in abundance is time so no rush

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50123
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 1:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I repeat...

 Forget pride Dave and accept you are getting older and are unwell. It comes to us all and can be very annoying and bloody frustrating but it happens.Take care, slow down and remember the one thing we have in abundance is time so no rush

Thanks Syd, it’s the embarrassment more than anything. I know I'm a useless old bugger, I don't need to prove it to the outside world!   Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2019-06-12, 2:33 pm

It'll have given your Knights in shining armour a laugh, though, Dave [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so as long as you're alright, you brightened up a small part of the world for that little moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gordon Armstrong
Gordon Armstrong
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 387
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 26
Location : South Shields, Sunderland

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-06-12, 2:48 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I repeat...

 Forget pride Dave and accept you are getting older and are unwell. It comes to us all and can be very annoying and bloody frustrating but it happens.Take care, slow down and remember the one thing we have in abundance is time so no rush

Thanks Syd, it’s the embarrassment more than anything. I know I'm a useless old bugger, I don't need to prove it to the outside world!   Embarassed
TBF you were useless long before age or ill health

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50123
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 2:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I repeat...

 Forget pride Dave and accept you are getting older and are unwell. It comes to us all and can be very annoying and bloody frustrating but it happens.Take care, slow down and remember the one thing we have in abundance is time so no rush

Thanks Syd, it’s the embarrassment more than anything. I know I'm a useless old bugger, I don't need to prove it to the outside world!   Embarassed
TBF you were useless long before age or ill health

It wasn't me that broke the bloody bed  Evil or Very Mad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 2:51 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:It'll have given your Knights in shining armour a laugh, though, Dave [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so as long as you're alright, you brightened up a small part of the world for that little moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-06-12, 3:00 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I repeat...

 Forget pride Dave and accept you are getting older and are unwell. It comes to us all and can be very annoying and bloody frustrating but it happens.Take care, slow down and remember the one thing we have in abundance is time so no rush

Thanks Syd, it’s the embarrassment more than anything. I know I'm a useless old bugger, I don't need to prove it to the outside world!   Embarassed
TBF you were useless long before age or ill health

It wasn't me that broke the bloody bed  Evil or Very Mad
If you had not put up a fight

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50123
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-06-12, 3:58 pm

canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
The three ‘people’ wouldn’t happen to be bouncers would they?

Just asking.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 713
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 4:01 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
The three ‘people’ wouldn’t happen to be bouncers would they?

Just asking.

lol! lol! lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-06-12, 8:41 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
The three ‘people’ wouldn’t happen to be bouncers would they?

Just asking.
Good God, have the got bouncers on Age Concern now?
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4344
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 82
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-12, 9:00 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
The three ‘people’ wouldn’t happen to be bouncers would they?

Just asking.
Good God, have the got bouncers on Age Concern now?

Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-13, 9:11 pm

I have to say, although I didn't feel it at the time, I'm a mass of aches and pains.

I landed on my right shoulder and I'm struggling to use my right arm.  bang

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-06-13, 11:03 pm

canary-dave wrote:I have to say, although I didn't feel it at the time, I'm a mass of aches and pains.

I landed on my right shoulder and I'm struggling to use my right arm.  bang
All be it I’ve never met you Dave but I have a feeling you are a lot stronger than you might think.  

Get to your local and use your left arm. WinkWinkWink
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 713
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-14, 4:01 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I have to say, although I didn't feel it at the time, I'm a mass of aches and pains.

I landed on my right shoulder and I'm struggling to use my right arm.  bang
All be it I’ve never met you Dave but I have a feeling you are a lot stronger than you might think.  

Get to your local and use your left arm. WinkWinkWink

Sid, I was once a weak man but my ex said once a week's enough for any man!  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-06-14, 9:31 am

canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
Hope no lasting damage - take care my friend kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10333
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-14, 10:37 am

Hieronymus wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Silly old bugger, I just fell over outside and had to be helped up by THREE (3) people.

I wouldn't mind but I've not had a single malt for days  drunken drunken
Hope no lasting damage - take care my friend kiss

Hopefully it will have knocked the stuffing out and some sense in  like xx

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

I fell for that!  Empty Re: I fell for that!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum