SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
FAO Sid MCFC EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
FAO Sid MCFC EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
FAO Sid MCFC Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

FAO Sid MCFC

Go down

FAO Sid MCFC Empty FAO Sid MCFC

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-01, 6:39 am

Hi Sid, 

We (Norwich) have just signed Patrick Roberts on a season long loan.

His contract was due to run out next Summer but you have extended his contract by two years so obviously Pep thinks highly of him, what do you know about him?

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

FAO Sid MCFC Empty Re: FAO Sid MCFC

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-06-02, 12:10 pm

canary-dave wrote:Hi Sid, 

His contract was due to run out next Summer but you have extended his contract by two years so obviously Pep thinks highly of him, what do you know about him?
Hi Dave, I’m in Abersoch for a week and the internet’s a bit dodgy.  Best place to get it is in a pub so to keep updated I’ll have to do you know what.  Wink

I had clocked that you had signed him before coming away.  I seem to remember we got him from Fulham a few years ago for around 6 million. Pretty sure he hasn’t ever played for City’s 1st team as he went straight out on loan to Celtic for at least 2 or maybe 3 years, he’s also been on loan abroad somewhere.  

He was signed before Pep came and was classed as one for the future but I don’t know why he dos’nt appear to have been given the opportunity to compete at City.

He’s certainly a very exciting player, fast, takes defenders on and has an eye for goal.  I’ve only seen him score live when he was on loan at Celtic and city gave permission for him to play against us at the Etihad in the CL.  The little bleeder scored a great goal.

I am aware Celtic wanted to keep him when the loan ran out and he was liked by their fans.  I think you’ve got a good catch there, really hope he does well for you and himself.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-02, 12:24 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:

Hi Dave, I’m in Abersoch for a week and the internet’s a bit dodgy.  Best place to get it is in a pub so to keep updated I’ll have to do you know what.  Wink

I had clocked that you had signed him before coming away.  I seem to remember we got him from Fulham a few years ago for around 6 million. Pretty sure he hasn’t ever played for City’s 1st team as he went straight out on loan to Celtic for at least 2 or maybe 3 years, he’s also been on loan abroad somewhere.  

He was signed before Pep came and was classed as one for the future but I don’t know why he dos’nt appear to have been given the opportunity to compete at City.

He’s certainly a very exciting player, fast, takes defenders on and has an eye for goal.  I’ve only seen him score live when he was on loan at Celtic and city gave permission for him to play against us at the Etihad in the CL.  The little bleeder scored a great goal.

I am aware Celtic wanted to keep him when the loan ran out and he was liked by their fans.  I think you’ve got a good catch there, really hope he does well for you and himself.

Thanks for the heads up Sid, our recruitment team are sure he will be a good fit in our team ethic and I trust their judgement completely. 

It must be a bit of a drag having to go to the pub to get a signal, just grit your teeth and think of England!   Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-06-02, 12:50 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Sid, our recruitment team are sure he will be a good fit in our team ethic and I trust their judgement completely. 

It must be a bit of a drag having to go to the pub to get a signal, just grit your teeth and think of England!   Laughing
I’m getting it now which is a bit of a bummer as it was my excuse to go on the razzle.

The problem is, we booked a massive home with 6 bedrooms so family and friends could come as well but there’s only me, the better half and two dogs rattling around in here. I did manage to drag her out yesterday but she’s suffering now and has just gone back to bed!!

I’ve got plenty of reinforcements coming to stay on Tuesday though.  Hehe. dancer
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-06-02, 2:59 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

I’m getting it now which is a bit of a bummer as it was my excuse to go on the razzle.

The problem is, we booked a massive home with 6 bedrooms so family and friends could come as well but there’s only me, the better half and two dogs rattling around in here. I did manage to drag her out yesterday but she’s suffering now and has just gone back to bed!!

I’ve got plenty of reinforcements coming to stay on Tuesday though.  Hehe. dancer

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum