SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
Sunderland - The Sunderland minority EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

The Sunderland minority

Go down

Sunderland - The Sunderland minority Empty The Sunderland minority

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-28, 12:24 pm

Following Sundays defeat in the play off final there is an understandable hurt, anger, despair and frustration. There is also, IMO a rush by the minority to see short term solutions to a long term problem.

Ross needs to be sacked, bring in SKP, clear out the squad and the fall back shout of they are shit. 

Twitter is full of misguided advice to Steward Donald and a few threats of sack Ross or I am cancelling my season card.

There seems to be a group amnesia of the past, how sacking managers has failed miserably and the state the club was in when Donald and Ross walked through the door.

Off the field the club has been transformed through hard work, clever business and sensible communication, not everything worked but it never does.

On the pitch again Ross has transformed things building a team in a very short time that is a team, hard working, committed and determined. Not every buy has been a success, not every game has been a success and in the end we did not get promoted so again a failure but we came oh so near.

I know near is not good enough but looking at our starting point near is not that bad.

We now go in to the transfer window from a far better starting point, with a manager and squad who want to be here and have learned lessons. Donald has cash to spend, dont believe these no money stories, they are simply not true.

Anyone who can be bothered to look behind the often sensational but untrue headlines will find the truth, Donald has hardly gone out of his way to hide it.

I enjoyed 99% of my time at the SoL last season with 1% not so enjoyable,  the reverse of the season before.

I fully expect to enjoy next season even more, I was over Sunday before I went to bed that night.

I fully expect a small drop in attendance for the first few home games next season but, a few wins will change that.

KTF & FTM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Sunderland - The Sunderland minority Empty Re: The Sunderland minority

Post  Kipper on 2019-05-28, 1:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Following Sundays defeat in the play off final there is an understandable hurt, anger, despair and frustration. There is also, IMO a rush by the minority to see short term solutions to a long term problem.

Ross needs to be sacked, bring in SKP, clear out the squad and the fall back shout of they are shit. 

Twitter is full of misguided advice to Steward Donald and a few threats of sack Ross or I am cancelling my season card.

There seems to be a group amnesia of the past, how sacking managers has failed miserably and the state the club was in when Donald and Ross walked through the door.

Off the field the club has been transformed through hard work, clever business and sensible communication, not everything worked but it never does.

On the pitch again Ross has transformed things building a team in a very short time that is a team, hard working, committed and determined. Not every buy has been a success, not every game has been a success and in the end we did not get promoted so again a failure but we came oh so near.

I know near is not good enough but looking at our starting point near is not that bad.

We now go in to the transfer window from a far better starting point, with a manager and squad who want to be here and have learned lessons. Donald has cash to spend, dont believe these no money stories, they are simply not true.

Anyone who can be bothered to look behind the often sensational but untrue headlines will find the truth, Donald has hardly gone out of his way to hide it.

I enjoyed 99% of my time at the SoL last season with 1% not so enjoyable,  the reverse of the season before.

I fully expect to enjoy next season even more, I was over Sunday before I went to bed that night.

I fully expect a small drop in attendance for the first few home games next season but, a few wins will change that.

KTF & FTM
Couldn't have put together myself. So I won't.
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-05-28, 5:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Following Sundays defeat in the play off final there is an understandable hurt, anger, despair and frustration. There is also, IMO a rush by the minority to see short term solutions to a long term problem.

KTF & FTM
Well said - and I imagine come August attendances will be back to their best - people have short memories and hoepfully we will do some decent business over the summer to whet everyone's appetite again Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-05-28, 6:01 pm

Even if we had got promoted quite a few of the whingers would still be complaining that we're not good enough and wanting a new manager and/or players.....one comment I read off one idiot wanted us to sack Ross and bring in Tony Pullis Shocked .....and I thought only Mags were stupid!
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum