SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by cyprussyd

» Good Luck
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

» New kits
Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty2019-07-12, 2:57 pm by Mackemneil

Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-05-27, 7:35 am

not to downhearted, yes I always like to win but lets be honest we will NEVER encroach on the top six of the prem so what's our aim?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlton v Sunderland..MATCH DAY

Post  paddocklad on 2019-05-27, 11:35 am

Yesterday’s match once again had me questioning Ross tactics we were given another chance to get promotion and blew it again,yesterday was the last 6weeks all over again,we were gifted a goal and didn’t kick on we didn’t even look like creating a chance,we have 2 strikers at this level who have been brilliant in the past but they have had no service we don’t need new strikers we just need to give the ones we have the ammunition,we got ourselves in a position to get promoted and simply blew it in the way we played the game and that unfortunately is down to the way Ross sets the team up to play and his instructions so the buck has to stop with him, he has to go away learn and come back stronger next year with a better idea how to win in this league
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-05-27, 10:08 pm

paddocklad wrote:Yesterday’s match once again had me questioning Ross tactics we were given another chance to get promotion and blew it again,yesterday was the last 6weeks all over again,we were gifted a goal and didn’t kick on we didn’t even look like creating a chance,we have 2 strikers at this level who have been brilliant in the past but they have had no service we don’t need new strikers we just need to give the ones we have the ammunition,we got ourselves in a position to get promoted and simply blew it in the way we played the game and that unfortunately is down to the way Ross sets the team up to play and his instructions so the buck has to stop with him, he has to go away learn and come back stronger next year with a better idea how to win in this league
I thought that Charlton got their tactics right by playing long ball counter attack with their two front men wide apart. Them playing five in midfield just meant we passed the ball a lot without breaking them down.  Not seen much of the team this season but the strategy of playing the ball on the ground without any bash to revert to is not suitable for Div 3.

If yesterday's game was indicative of the season hen it was something that was flawed from the beginning.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum