SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
Jack Rodwell MK 2 EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
Jack Rodwell MK 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

Jack Rodwell MK 2

Go down

Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty Jack Rodwell MK 2

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-19, 8:06 pm

Gareth Bale Threatens To 'Stay And Play Golf' If Real Madrid Don't Pay Him €51 Million
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Josh Lawless in [size=10]FOOTBALL

[/size]
Real Madrid star Gareth Bale has reportedly told his teammates he's prepared to "stay and play golf" if the club don't pay off the outstanding €51 million remaining on his Los Blancos contract.
Bale was denied a potential farewell appearance at the Santiago Bernabeu, where Real lost 2-0 to Real Betis this afternoon.

The Welshman remained on the bench throughout and after being overlooked by Zinedine Zidane, headed straight down to the tunnel at the end of the game.

It's raised further doubts over his future in the Spanish capital and now 'Radioestadio, via SPORT, are quoting he said the following to his teammates after the game:
"I've got three years left on my contract. If they want me to go, they'll need to pay me €17m per season. If not, I'll stay here. And if I have to play golf, I will."

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Rodwell MK 2 Empty Re: Jack Rodwell MK 2

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-20, 8:37 am

cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Gareth Bale Threatens To 'Stay And Play Golf' If Real Madrid Don't Pay Him €51 Million
Josh Lawless in FOOTBALL

[/size]
Real Madrid star Gareth Bale has reportedly told his teammates he's prepared to "stay and play golf" if the club don't pay off the outstanding €51 million remaining on his Los Blancos contract.
Bale was denied a potential farewell appearance at the Santiago Bernabeu, where Real lost 2-0 to Real Betis this afternoon.

The Welshman remained on the bench throughout and after being overlooked by Zinedine Zidane, headed straight down to the tunnel at the end of the game.

It's raised further doubts over his future in the Spanish capital and now 'Radioestadio, via SPORT, are quoting he said the following to his teammates after the game:
"I've got three years left on my contract. If they want me to go, they'll need to pay me €17m per season. If not, I'll stay here. And if I have to play golf, I will."

It's a strange one this, he's obviously a very talented footballer, and there's obviously been a fallout of some kind. 

There have been reports that he's refused to learn the language and communicates using gestures but that by itself seems a strange reason not to use his football skills when the team are really struggling!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-05-20, 9:30 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Gareth Bale Threatens To 'Stay And Play Golf' If Real Madrid Don't Pay Him €51 Million
Josh Lawless in FOOTBALL

[/size]

It's a strange one this, he's obviously a very talented footballer, and there's obviously been a fallout of some kind. 

There have been reports that he's refused to learn the language and communicates using gestures but that by itself seems a strange reason not to use his football skills when the team are really struggling!

Finger or fingers  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-20, 10:07 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Josh Lawless in FOOTBALL

[/size]

up yours

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-20, 10:09 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Josh Lawless in FOOTBALL

[/size]

up yours

wank

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-05-28, 9:07 am

don't blame him, both parties signed the contract, but he should be more professional and train hard and make yourself ready for selection.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-05-28, 10:20 am

It's bluff and double bluff that is all. The fans always had huge expectations of a player that cost at least as much and possibly more than Ronaldo, which was ridiculous. No one could live up to that.

Zidane says Bale "does not fit" into the way he wants to set up the team next season, and I do not think they get on for whatever reason, but his words are just as likely code for the President wanting him off the wage bill as much as anything else.

They will come to an arrangement and I do not blame the player for wanting to hold them to the contract they stupidly signed! It is just Real Madrid and how that club operate.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-05-28, 6:04 pm

Maybe we should see if Real would pay 99% of his wages if we take him on loan? Razz
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-28, 6:07 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Maybe we should see if Real would pay 99% of his wages if we take him on loan? Razz

I think even the 1%. Would blow most budgets  Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum