SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Gillingham vs Sunderland
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES EmptyToday at 1:39 am by Steve30000

» REVEALED! Methven explains why he resigned as a director
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by dred

» Sunderland Given Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Gillingham Clash
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 17
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Political debates
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-05, 9:30 am by wanderer

» our current crop
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-05, 7:25 am by wanderer

» Would never have guessed
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-04, 12:17 pm by wanderer

» RESULTS OF WEEK 14 AND FIXTURES FOR MIDWEEK 15
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-03, 6:48 pm by Hieronymus

» Posting
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-03, 6:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Amazon to arrive to the premiership
FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty2019-12-03, 6:36 pm by Hieronymus

FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES

Go down

FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-04-25, 8:23 pm

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/148285/h2h

Mackemphoenixrising pipped Sleeper Agents to the League Championship. After finishing on equal 63 points it went to overall score with Neil's team winning by 1923 to John's team 1910. And so, Mackemneil retains the championship ........ and I am NOT embarrassed at all  cheers

The Quarter Finals see Mackemphoenixrising play Jinxed by Jerry; Sleeper Agents  play Swinnypool; Kiera FC v QuinnDick and finally Rakitillidrop v Ha'way The Lads

Remember the first game is Friday Night - Good Luck thumb
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty Re: FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-26, 9:04 am

I would have won it it was not head to head format (1996 points so far) Very Happy

Well done Neil and good luck to sleeperagents in the play offs (have to support my boy!) tongue
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES Empty Re: FINAL LEAGUE PLACINGS AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-26, 12:33 pm

I'm delighted to see I have maintained my record of being rubbish, they say God loves a trier so he must be orgasmic over me.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum