SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Fowler
Hume signs up EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
Hume signs up EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by gil t azell

» Dave
Hume signs up EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-15, 8:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Ross
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-15, 5:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-14, 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-14, 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-14, 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Hume signs up Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

Hume signs up

Go down

Hume signs up Empty Hume signs up

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-25, 6:37 pm

Sunderland AFC are delighted to announce that Denver Hume has signed a new two-year contract at the Stadium of Light.
Now committed to the club until 2021, the academy graduate will be hoping to continue his rapid progression under the guidance of Jack Ross, having enjoyed a breakthrough 2018-19 season.
Hume, who joined the club’s academy in 2007, has made 10 appearances in all competitions during the current campaign, while also fighting his way back into contention after a five-month spell on the sidelines.
After making his first-team comeback against Walsall in March, the 20-year-old went on to feature in the Checkatrade Trophy Final at Wembley Stadium before starting in victories over Accrington Stanley and Rochdale.
After putting pen to paper, Hume said: “I’m really happy to sign a new contract at the club.
“I have absolutely loved my time here and it’s been a massive part of my life for 12 years, so to have the opportunity to continue playing my football here is something I won’t take for granted.
“The manager and his staff have been brilliant with me and now everything’s signed, I can’t wait to kick on and play as many games as I can to help take the club back where it belongs.”
SAFC’s manager, Jack Ross, added: “Denver’s progression over the course of the campaign has impressed all of us, so I’m delighted that he has committed his future to the club.
“From day one of pre-season he has worked hard and bought into what we are trying to do, and after missing a sizeable amount of the season due to a frustrating injury, he deserves immense credit for fighting his way back into contention.
“I believe he can play an important role for this football club moving forward.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Hume signs up Empty Re: Hume signs up

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-25, 7:35 pm

Absolutely superb news only bettered by if it had been for longer.

Is there an extension clause built in do we know depending on promotions etc?
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-04-25, 8:44 pm

gil t azell wrote:Absolutely superb news only bettered by if it had been for longer.

Is there an extension clause built in do we know depending on promotions etc?
 Donald made it clear that at this level two year contracts with options would be the norm!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-26, 9:01 am

Even better news - the only sustainable future of any club without Middle Eastern or Russian billions, lies with developing young talent Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-04-26, 7:32 pm

a good young prospect that will only get better and could well be out full back in the prem  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-04-26, 7:58 pm

Another player being bigged up out of proportion, The more games Watmore misses the better he gets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-04-26, 10:37 pm

vinkel wrote:Another player being bigged up out of proportion, The more games Watmore misses the better he gets.

Have a word with yourself. A fine player who's played well for us. How can you not be pleased?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2019-04-26, 11:09 pm

Maybe he felt Asoro was a how not to do it case.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-27, 7:50 am

Kipper wrote:
vinkel wrote:Another player being bigged up out of proportion, The more games Watmore misses the better he gets.

Have a word with yourself. A fine player who's played well for us. How can you not be pleased?
Must admit Kipper the comment left me speechless. A 20 year old who has just broken into the first team and for me looks like has the potential to be a class act.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-04-27, 8:00 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

Say What  scratch  

Have a word with yourself. A fine player who's played well for us. How can you not be pleased?    crawl
Must admit Kipper the comment left me speechless. A 20 year old who has just broken into the first team and for me looks like has the potential to be a class act.  like

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-04-27, 8:20 am

Sorry don't understand this comment?????????
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-04-27, 11:03 am

oldblackcat wrote:

Quite simple, he is a young lad who has made an impression in the third tier of English football. As Barrow says he has potential. But some sunderland fans have a habit of making some of our players better than they are.
How many times have you heard fans saying we will walk this league, now some of the same people are saying we wont go up at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-04-27, 11:14 am

vinkel wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

Quite simple, he is a young lad who has made an impression in the third tier of English football. As Barrow says he has potential. But some sunderland fans have a habit of making some of our players better than they are.
How many times have you heard fans saying we will walk this league, now some of the same people are saying we wont go up at all.
Ahh get what you mean like
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2019-04-27, 1:06 pm

vinkel wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

A lot of us are glad we"re keeping hold of an academy talent. How"s that for even more simple?
Kipper
Kipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum