SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» A little info for the armchair fans
Have we calmed down EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Fowler
Have we calmed down EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Congratulations H
Have we calmed down EmptyYesterday at 5:08 pm by gil t azell

» Dave
Have we calmed down EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 15
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-15, 8:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Ross
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-15, 5:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-14, 7:26 pm by Steve30000

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-14, 1:20 pm by Kipper

» Donald on radio tonight
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-14, 10:18 am by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Have we calmed down Empty2019-11-13, 8:57 am by cyprussyd

Have we calmed down

Go down

Have we calmed down Empty Have we calmed down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-23, 8:39 am

Yesterday was a disappointing day, especially as we were on a massive high after Power's goal, in extra time then bang.

Personally I also found it very disappointing to see the reaction of so many who either wanted Ross sacked or enjoyed pointing out how bad a day it was.

But for me and many more life goes on, no attacking Ross but appreciating what he has done. Yes he makes mistakes, can anyone name me anyone who does not make mistakes?

I wont be turning on the team and proclaiming how shit they are, people point out the draws and I will point out the losses, or minute number of them.

So rather than think of yesterdays disappointment lets remember last season and the season before and remember how well the rebuild is going, it was never going to be a quick fix.

On Saturday I will be joining 30,000 plus fans to do what I can to help the team beat Portsmouth, its my very simple view of what supporters do.

Win and I hope Barnsley will have slipped up against Blackpool.

Lose and I will start thinking play off's, I wont be joining in with the we are in the play off's gang until we are in the play off's.

Whatever the season brings my season card is renewed and I will look forward to next season.

I'm off out soon, medication to collect for Annette and a quick trip to Tesco, yes I know, life in the fast lane.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Have we calmed down Empty Re: Have we calmed down

Post  Guest on 2019-04-23, 9:01 am

Well said Syd until we can no longer physically get automatic promotion I'll believe we can.

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-04-23, 9:16 am

We will beat pompy and I think Blackpool are well capable of taking a point off Barnsley. And it will probably hit 40,000+ for this game.
KTF

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-23, 9:45 am

No matter what happens, this has been a much better season than I ever expected at this time last year, so no moaning from me (well a little about the nerves being run ragged!)

Jack Ross has done miracles given where we were, and if he made mistakes along the way, well haven't we all?

We are very lucky to have him and it is clear the players respond to him. We can still get promotion and I am convinced we will.

KTF

love sunderland
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-04-23, 10:51 am

An 'Open question" to the OP

On what platform are people are so negative & calling SAFC shit on so that I know where to stare clear of?

That's a major reason for me not reading the likes of 'Not606' or 'Twiter' but to name two & for being on here  I love you

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-23, 11:01 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:An 'Open question" to the OP

On what platform are people are so negative & calling SAFC shit on so that I know where to stare clear of?

That's a major reason for me not reading the likes of 'Not606' or 'Twiter' but to name two & for being on here  I love you
Twitter is the main home, when Peterbourgh scored yesterday I came off and I never go on not606.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2019-04-23, 1:54 pm

D
cyprussyd wrote:Yesterday was a disappointing day, especially as we were on a massive high after Power's goal, in extra time then bang.

Personally I also found it very disappointing to see the reaction of so many who either wanted Ross sacked or enjoyed pointing out how bad a day it was.

But for me and many more life goes on, no attacking Ross but appreciating what he has done. Yes he makes mistakes, can anyone name me anyone who does not make mistakes?

I wont be turning on the team and proclaiming how shit they are, people point out the draws and I will point out the losses, or minute number of them.

So rather than think of yesterdays disappointment lets remember last season and the season before and remember how well the rebuild is going, it was never going to be a quick fix.

On Saturday I will be joining 30,000 plus fans to do what I can to help the team beat Portsmouth, its my very simple view of what supporters do.

Win and I hope Barnsley will have slipped up against Blackpool.

Lose and I will start thinking play off's, I wont be joining in with the we are in the play off's gang until we are in the play off's.

Whatever the season brings my season card is renewed and I will look forward to next season.

I'm off out soon, medication to collect for Annette and a quick trip to Tesco, yes I know, life in the fast lane.
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-04-23, 8:12 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:An 'Open question" to the OP

Thanks.

Can you not block the posts from trolls as like with Facebook so that you can enjoy more?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum