SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» February is the key
Pompy EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by cyprussyd

» Ground hopping fc new member
Pompy EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Safcy

» MK Dons v SAFC
Pompy EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Safcy

» Man City announcement
Pompy EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 22
Pompy EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Hieronymus

»  Elliot Embleton
Pompy Empty2020-01-17, 7:55 pm by gil t azell

» The January Transfer Window
Pompy Empty2020-01-17, 3:12 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward?
Pompy Empty2020-01-16, 8:55 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» RESULTS OF WEEK 22 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 23
Pompy Empty2020-01-16, 12:17 pm by Mackemneil

» Results Week 21
Pompy Empty2020-01-16, 8:33 am by cyprussyd


Pompy

Go down

Pompy Empty Pompy

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-04-20, 10:45 am

Week to go and already over 30,000 looks like could it be the second biggest gate of the season. ack ack ack ack ack ack

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2908
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-20, 10:57 am

barrowmackem wrote:Week to go and already over 30,000 looks like could it be the second biggest gate of the season. ack ack ack ack ack ack
I'm expecting the premier concourse to be open with well in excess of 40,000
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-20, 2:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Week to go and already over 30,000 looks like could it be the second biggest gate of the season. ack ack ack ack ack ack
I'm expecting the premier concourse to be open with well in excess of 40,000
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think that will depend on Mondays result. Beat Peterborough and I can see 42-43000 there. Lose or draw at Peterboro and I think the usual hardcore 30000 and whatever Pompey bring.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6251
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-20, 4:18 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Week to go and already over 30,000 looks like could it be the second biggest gate of the season. ack ack ack ack ack ack
I'm expecting the premier concourse to be open with well in excess of 40,000
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think that will depend on Mondays result. Beat Peterborough and I can see 42-43000 there. Lose or draw at Peterboro and I think the usual hardcore 30000 and whatever Pompey bring.
TBH beating Peterbourgh for me is a given, hard yes, complacent no, ultra confident you bet ya I am.

Why


  • How many have we lost
  • We are better away from home
  • We like the counter attacking option
  • Peterborough will go for us and that suits us
  • This team know what needs doing and will do it



BTW I am opening a just giving page to buy you drink, I cant get used to you sober

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-20, 7:00 pm

Had manflu. Hopefully normal drunk service will resume tomorrow.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6251
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-20, 7:18 pm

gil t azell wrote:Had manflu. Hopefully normal drunk service will resume tomorrow.
pint pint pint pint pint pint pint pint

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 50138
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Pompy Empty Re: Pompy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum