SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
4 goals EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire

» Predictions Mid week 07
4 goals Empty2019-09-17, 1:20 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 11
4 goals Empty2019-09-17, 7:57 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Week 10
4 goals Empty2019-09-17, 7:54 am by canary-dave

4 goals

Go down

4 goals Empty 4 goals

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-17, 10:47 pm

Man City score 4 goals at home and lose, who would believe it, you will never see us do that.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

4 goals Empty Re: 4 goals

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-18, 4:20 am

cyprussyd wrote:Man City score 4 goals at home and lose, who would believe it, you will never see us do that.

I feel sorry for Sid but that was one hell of a game for the neutrals  like

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-18, 8:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:Man City score 4 goals at home and lose, who would believe it, you will never see us do that.
Bt

Last edited by Vincemac on 2019-04-18, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-18, 12:48 pm

canary-dave wrote:

Not as sorry as I do mate.  I’ve got a hangover from hell, can hardly talk and I’m struggling typing this.  

When the last ‘offside’ goal went in it was just bedlam and then when it was disallowed it got worse as there were about 400 gobby spurs fans sat next to us which of course caused a few problems.  I’m obviously not happy with the spurs fans actions but I’m more annoyed at Uefa’s ruling that on CL matches a number of away fans have to be given a section of premium seats which makes segregation impossible.

Ah well, no more moaning from me as I’m well aware I’m lucky to have witnessed it.  My next job is to try and find my Easter egg as I’m not waiting till Sunday.  I love Cadbury’s chocolate Very Happy
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-18, 1:29 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Not as sorry as I do mate.  I’ve got a hangover from hell, can hardly talk and I’m struggling typing this.  

When the last ‘offside’ goal went in it was just bedlam and then when it was disallowed it got worse as there were about 400 gobby spurs fans sat next to us which of course caused a few problems.  I’m obviously not happy with the spurs fans actions but I’m more annoyed at Uefa’s ruling that on CL matches a number of away fans have to be given a section of premium seats which makes segregation impossible.

Ah well, no more moaning from me as I’m well aware I’m lucky to have witnessed it.  My next job is to try and find my Easter egg as I’m not waiting till Sunday.  I love Cadbury’s chocolate Very Happy

I had a bar of Cadbury's whole nut last week and snapped my upper denture in two when I bit on a nut  Mad

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-18, 1:31 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote: Man City score 4 goals at home and lose, who would believe it, you will never see us do that.

I had a bar of Cadbury's whole nut last week and snapped my upper denture in two when I bit on a nut  Mad
Oh dear.  Maybe you should have sucked the nut. affraid
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-18, 2:04 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote: Man City score 4 goals at home and lose, who would believe it, you will never see us do that.

Oh dear.  Maybe you should have sucked the nut. affraid
That brings back memories of Dave's last visit

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-18, 2:24 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum