SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» For Dave - Gary Hooper
Games in hand EmptyToday at 6:36 am by canary-dave

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Games in hand EmptyToday at 6:11 am by oldblackcat

» Parky it is then
Games in hand EmptyToday at 12:41 am by Panther

» Predictions week 12
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Strong rumours
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by paddocklad

» Picture
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Vincemac

» A very happy birthday!
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Argus

» Tranmere Game and Oxfordshire Visit
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by Hieronymus

» joke
Games in hand EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» One thing that pissed me off about Ross
Games in hand Empty2019-10-17, 7:01 pm by gil t azell


Games in hand

Go down

Games in hand Empty Games in hand

Post  Guest on 2019-04-13, 10:26 am

Both Portsmouth and ourselves have 1 game in hand over the other top 6 teams, and both teams will play that game on the same night. Tuesday 30th April. That will be interesting.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-13, 10:51 am

vinkel wrote:Both Portsmouth and ourselves have 1 game in hand over the other top 6 teams, and both teams will play that game on the same night. Tuesday 30th April. That will be interesting.

I've basically discounted Barnsley (although I think Barton will roll over for them today) and think Pompey is our danger. 

Still not convinced Luton are up yet although it would take a strange set of results to see them fail.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6105
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-13, 2:44 pm

gil t azell wrote:
vinkel wrote:Both Portsmouth and ourselves have 1 game in hand over the other top 6 teams, and both teams will play that game on the same night. Tuesday 30th April. That will be interesting.

I've basically discounted Barnsley (although I think Barton will roll over for them today) and think Pompey is our danger. 

Still not convinced Luton are up yet although it would take a strange set of results to see them fail.
Sunderland are good at strange! Razz
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 10162
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 63

Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  fitz on 2019-04-13, 5:07 pm

Portsmouth have better current form than Sunderland and the only advantage we have over Portsmouth now is a 2 goal GD advantage - looking more and more like being playoff bound (with Barnsley still going well and Charlton also on a real run).
fitz
fitz
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 179
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-13, 6:00 pm

fitz wrote:Portsmouth have better current form than Sunderland and the only advantage we have over Portsmouth now is a 2 goal GD advantage - looking more and more like being playoff bound (with Barnsley still going well and Charlton also on a real run).
SAFC have been on a decent run.

I still expect automatic promotion.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6105
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-13, 7:40 pm

gil t azell wrote:
fitz wrote:Portsmouth have better current form than Sunderland and the only advantage we have over Portsmouth now is a 2 goal GD advantage - looking more and more like being playoff bound (with Barnsley still going well and Charlton also on a real run).
SAFC have been on a decent run.

I still expect automatic promotion.
Well you all know me, I will not even think of play offs until we are in the play offs, we will go up in second place.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49654
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Games in hand Empty Re: Games in hand

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum