SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» For Dave - Gary Hooper
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyToday at 6:36 am by canary-dave

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyToday at 6:11 am by oldblackcat

» Parky it is then
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyToday at 12:41 am by Panther

» Predictions week 12
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Strong rumours
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by paddocklad

» Picture
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Vincemac

» A very happy birthday!
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Argus

» Tranmere Game and Oxfordshire Visit
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by Hieronymus

» joke
To come ...  three home games in a row.. EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» One thing that pissed me off about Ross
To come ...  three home games in a row.. Empty2019-10-17, 7:01 pm by gil t azell

To come ... three home games in a row..

Go down

To come ...  three home games in a row.. Empty To come ... three home games in a row..

Post  Guest on 2019-04-06, 4:54 pm

What an opportunity!

Back to top Go down

To come ...  three home games in a row.. Empty Re: To come ... three home games in a row..

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-06, 6:21 pm

Silvers wrote:What an opportunity!
Still twists n turns to come. We have a few difficult games still to play whilst Barnsleys run in would appear easier. That is compounded however by the fact that Barnsleys arses have dropped right out  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

I want us to win them all but I 4 points out of the 2 games in hand would be a decent haul now. That would put huge pressure on Barnsley. 

I still maintain Luton are catchable.

Hopefully we will have McGuire back for the last few games. And lets bear in mind no Catts, McGeady or Grant today. Said all season the strength of the squad should see us go up automatic. I hope so.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

To come ...  three home games in a row.. Empty Re: To come ... three home games in a row..

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-06, 6:31 pm

This squad just never give up and that's what will get us over the line.

We have momentum, desire and belief.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-06, 8:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:This squad just never give up and that's what will get us over the line.

We have momentum, desire and belief.
Yes, exactly this Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-06, 9:57 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Silvers wrote:What an opportunity!
Still twists n turns to come. We have a few difficult games still to play whilst Barnsleys run in would appear easier. That is compounded however by the fact that Barnsleys arses have dropped right out  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

I want us to win them all but I 4 points out of the 2 games in hand would be a decent haul now. That would put huge pressure on Barnsley. 

I still maintain Luton are catchable.

Hopefully we will have McGuire back for the last few games. And lets bear in mind no Catts, McGeady or Grant today. Said all season the strength of the squad should see us go up automatic. I hope so.
Yeh I’ve agreed with you  that 
Our squad will be good enough
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-07, 2:48 am

Remember the old days, you know we would win away, set up a storming set of home games then it would all blow up.

Those days have gone, they have gone haven't they?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-04-07, 8:44 am

We just need a draw...
I am hopeful !!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-04-07, 8:55 am

Tuesday is another massive game (when was the last that wasn't?) a win or even a draw puts massive pressure on Barnsley....hopefully match or better their result next saturday and win the last game in hand and automatic promotion looks as if it could arrive....lets not count our chickens though there are some tough games ahead....the thing that makes me most confident that we will reach our goal though is the never say die attitude of the team
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-04-07, 9:21 am

Beware Pompey.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-07, 2:34 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Tuesday is another massive game (when was the last that wasn't?) a win or even a draw puts massive pressure on Barnsley....hopefully match or better their result next saturday and win the last game in hand and automatic promotion looks as if it could arrive....lets not count our chickens though there are some tough games ahead....the thing that makes me most confident that we will reach our goal though is the never say die attitude of the team
Yep - although it is a bit nerve wracking watching or listening towards the end of a game like yesterdy there is always that little voice in your head saying - "we will score.... we WILL score....  we WILL SCORE.... we WILL SCORE ... we WILL SCORE ... WE HAVE SCORED!!!"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum