SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» For Dave - Gary Hooper
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:36 am by canary-dave

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:11 am by oldblackcat

» Parky it is then
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:41 am by Panther

» Predictions week 12
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Strong rumours
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by paddocklad

» Picture
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Vincemac

» A very happy birthday!
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Argus

» Tranmere Game and Oxfordshire Visit
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by Hieronymus

» joke
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» One thing that pissed me off about Ross
Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 Empty2019-10-17, 7:01 pm by gil t azell

Saturday 6th April Rochdale away

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday 6th April Rochdale away

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-04-06, 10:45 am

Good luck Sid. Safe travels. I went to the old wembley in 1959 luton v notts forest fa cup final. Last visit.
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Saturday 6th April Rochdale away - Page 2 Empty Re: Saturday 6th April Rochdale away

Post  Guest on 2019-04-06, 4:39 pm

I was at that cup final too.
Ex Sunderland
Billy Bingham for Luton
Joe McDonald for Forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-06, 4:55 pm

1-2 Scored in last minute but now 6 minutes of added time.

Barnsley beaten 3-1 by Burton

Luton were losing but pulled back to a draw 2-2 at home to Blackpool

Woohoo we won!!!!
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-06, 4:56 pm

Joint second with two games in hand, fan bloody tastic, cant wait for Tuesday

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2019-04-06, 4:58 pm

massive massive win    ten yipeee

Goals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-06, 5:22 pm

Hieronymus wrote:1-2 Scored in last minute but now 6 minutes of added time.

Barnsley beaten 3-1 by Burton

Luton were losing but pulled back to a draw 2-2 at home to Blackpool

Woohoo we won!!!!
and now down to 1 goal difference, it really is ours for the taking

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-06, 6:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Joint second with two games in hand, fan bloody tastic, cant wait for Tuesday

I hope young Nigel would prefer his dads ex team to go up rather than the team he beat today. I think he may just take it easy on Tuesday . A 1-0 win.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2019-04-06, 6:18 pm

I think Nigel was born in Sunderland...

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-06, 6:32 pm

Silvers wrote:I think Nigel was born in Sunderland...
sorted then

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-04-06, 7:48 pm

great result - nothing like leaving it until the last minute!
fitz
fitz
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz on 2019-04-06, 7:51 pm

on that final goal was scary to see how little control the stewards had - random people running out from the crowd and then just hopping back in
fitz
fitz
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-07, 8:15 pm

oxfordshire wrote:Good luck Sid. Safe travels. I went to the old wembley in 1959 luton v notts forest fa cup final. Last visit.
That’s impressive, I was four then Smile  thank you for your comment, I’ve just got back with my eldest, better half isn’t speaking to me and I’ve not even mentioned I’m back there overnight on Tuesday.  Not only that it’s a tradition we do a proper roast on a Sunday which I normally do. I came back to a frigging chilli. I really can’t be doing with a row so 2 and a half seconds after I send this I’m going to bed .  Great win. Btw.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-07, 8:20 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
oxfordshire wrote:Good luck Sid. Safe travels. I went to the old wembley in 1959 luton v notts forest fa cup final. Last visit.
That’s impressive, I was four then Smile  thank you for your comment, I’ve just got back with my eldest, better half isn’t speaking to me and I’ve not even mentioned I’m back there overnight on Tuesday.  Not only that it’s a tradition we do a proper roast on a Sunday which I normally do. I came back to a frigging chilli. I really can’t be doing with a row so 2 and a half seconds after I send this I’m going to bed .  Great win. Btw.
I wouldn't be staying awake in expectation

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-08, 11:26 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Nope, not a cat in hells chance mate.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-08, 11:39 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Maybe time for
sorry sorry sorry

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-08, 12:19 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Maybe time for
sorry sorry sorry
I couldn’t agree more but my wife looks nothing like that and I’m not keen on receiving flowers anyway.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-08, 1:57 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Maybe time for
sorry sorry sorry
I couldn’t agree more but my wife looks nothing like that and I’m not keen on receiving flowers anyway.
I think I have worked out where you are going wrong

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-08, 4:25 pm

I
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Maybe time for
sorry sorry sorry
I think I have worked out where you are going wrong
Haha. I went wrong Syd by not staying down in London. It was suggested by a mate but I thought I would be a good boy.  Situation is still the same so can’t wait for the train tomoz.  I’ll keep you updated but in the meantime I still haven’t received the flowers  Crying or Very sad
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-08, 4:39 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-09, 7:58 am

cyprussyd wrote:
I’m not sure taking my problems seriously enough Syd.  Aren’t you supposed to look after us lot.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-09, 8:22 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I’m not sure taking my problems seriously enough Syd.  Aren’t you supposed to look after us lot.
I am like your priest, many PM me with their problems, particularly their sexual problems, I love them. I can do little to help but I have a wonderful collection of stories, even a few videos.

Stay strong and enjoy your second visit in as many days to London,

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2019-04-09, 8:40 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
I am like your priest, many PM me with their problems, particularly their sexual problems, I love them. I can do little to help but I have a wonderful collection of stories, even a few videos.

Stay strong and enjoy your second visit in as many days to London,
Quality.

Thanks Syd,  I’m setting off shortly.  Good luck tonight, although I have nothing against Burton I’m not keen to say the least on Nigel.  I think of him as you think of Rodwell or maybe worse.  At least Rodwell appeared to have ‘issues’  Clough was just a bone idle ..........  for us.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum