SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
How is home life Syd EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
How is home life Syd EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
How is home life Syd Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd

How is home life Syd

Go down

How is home life Syd Empty How is home life Syd

Post  vinkel on 2019-04-02, 2:32 pm

Not heard anything lately.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

How is home life Syd Empty Re: How is home life Syd

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-02, 3:38 pm

Confusing Vinckle, funny but we have just been talking about it.

Annette is a complex case and one without a real solution. She has many problems and most can be solved with surgery but all the medics say she has an 80% chance of dying on the table, not great odds.

Yesterday was a typical day, she slept a lot then woke feeling good, she loves her bingo so decided to go. I dropped her off looking not bad, in pain yes but that never goes. 2 hours later I collected her and she looked terrible. She got home and was violently sick and straight to bed shaking.

I tried to sleep but that was a waste of time so I sat until around 3 thinking, worrying and wondering but eventually slept.

Today she was in bed so I did some shopping and washing and Annette came down stairs around 1 hour ago and is feeling fine.

So its no longer day by day more hour by hour with her mobility poor and general health poor but I know I made the right decision about Wembley.

Just hoping I get to the remaining home games.

Teach you to ask but thank you for caring.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-02, 4:17 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Confusing Vinckle, funny but we have just been talking about it.

Annette is a complex case and one without a real solution. She has many problems and most can be solved with surgery but all the medics say she has an 80% chance of dying on the table, not great odds.

Yesterday was a typical day, she slept a lot then woke feeling good, she loves her bingo so decided to go. I dropped her off looking not bad, in pain yes but that never goes. 2 hours later I collected her and she looked terrible. She got home and was violently sick and straight to bed shaking.

I tried to sleep but that was a waste of time so I sat until around 3 thinking, worrying and wondering but eventually slept.

Today she was in bed so I did some shopping and washing and Annette came down stairs around 1 hour ago and is feeling fine.

So its no longer day by day more hour by hour with her mobility poor and general health poor but I know I made the right decision about Wembley.

Just hoping I get to the remaining home games.

Teach you to ask but thank you for caring.
Keep strong mate
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-02, 5:03 pm

Lots of love to you both xxxx

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2019-04-02, 7:12 pm

Stay strong big fella...best wishes to annette like
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-03, 6:31 pm

Lots of love to you both kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2019-04-19, 9:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what all of the above posters say Syd.

You stay strong for your good lady and we will stay strong for you. You know if you need someone to spout off at or just listen we are all here.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-04-20, 9:20 am

Thank you everyone for your love and concern, sad I know but you are all we have, my family and the downside of that is you get my moans.

I have had, well we have to make some big decisions and my weekend will be spent sorting the house out ready to go on sale next week.

We love the house and the area but for a number of reasons it has to go, we now have been accepted on the council list for an adapted bungalow so its hopefully a quick sale and move. The one thing about the bungalows is they are always coming up, death is our hobby in Coxhoe and we tend to have them most weeks.

I am also very concerned about me going first so I am preparing for that, Annette in a bungalow with a decent sum in the bank is my aim. The bungalow will be decorated throughout with carpets and suitable furniture to make sure its comfortable and practical. The cash will ensure she can have good care in a place she is happy.

It also mans that if Annette goes first I am secure.

I am making Annette sound in a worse way than she is but another fall on Wednesday, constant pain and worryingly some confusion starting means prepare for the worst is a sensible move.

That will teach you lot to ask but my friends can I just add that I am not alone, people talk to me and I know for instance that Vinkle has been through it, others are going through it and Dave is not in the best of health so my thoughts and love are with you all, life can be hard, ask H, but for all SunderMads faults and quietness its love and genuine care that makes it unique IMO.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2019-04-20, 10:14 am

cyprussyd wrote:Thank you everyone for your love and concern, sad I know but you are all we have, my family and the downside of that is you get my moans.

I have had, well we have to make some big decisions and my weekend will be spent sorting the house out ready to go on sale next week.

We love the house and the area but for a number of reasons it has to go, we now have been accepted on the council list for an adapted bungalow so its hopefully a quick sale and move. The one thing about the bungalows is they are always coming up, death is our hobby in Coxhoe and we tend to have them most weeks.

I am also very concerned about me going first so I am preparing for that, Annette in a bungalow with a decent sum in the bank is my aim. The bungalow will be decorated throughout with carpets and suitable furniture to make sure its comfortable and practical. The cash will ensure she can have good care in a place she is happy.

It also mans that if Annette goes first I am secure.

I am making Annette sound in a worse way than she is but another fall on Wednesday, constant pain and worryingly some confusion starting means prepare for the worst is a sensible move.

That will teach you lot to ask but my friends can I just add that I am not alone, people talk to me and I know for instance that Vinkle has been through it, others are going through it and Dave is not in the best of health so my thoughts and love are with you all, life can be hard, ask H, but for all SunderMads faults and quietness its love and genuine care that makes it unique IMO.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2019-04-20, 10:38 am

Syd and Annette,

Take care...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2019-04-20, 11:20 am

Lots of love to you both xxxx

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2019-04-20, 8:31 pm

You can only do what feels right Syd, and if it is a move to make you feel comfortable and prepared for the future that's great.

But hopefully all this preparation will not be needed for many a year yet kiss
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum